• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

^.^The Great Grey Solitude FanClubbie^.^

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    Yes you are!! You one of the muture people I know and expectually at your age. Also don't be mad that you post that!!! It ok. We all make post that we regret to make.

Still you shouldn't be wishing to kill yourself. That is a ver very VERY bad thought to be thinking. It also not very fun to be thinking that.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    oO Well I would explain more but then it'd become inappropriate >>

Oh, yeah .. I can do that at my other forum, which I'm guessing Reyna couldn't really find a place in .. O well.

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    I like that forum a lot but they seem so dark and hurt. I trying to think off how to make them a bit more cheerie and also I been busy like last week was prom. Anyways if you post something depressing there then I will try to make you better. *hugs* I did like your daioline one.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Well of course, I'm a loner.

Lol, I post enough, but there's way more people with worse problems. I'm actually the youngest member there.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Welcome, guy with the coolest user title. <>

*ish a lone wolf and not proud of it*

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    I asked him to pair, hehe.

Naw, there's no packs out there who wants me. Well, does the internet count as a pack?

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Ahw... I guess it ok.

The internet counts but still it nice to have packs in the real world. You just need to try a little bit harder. It not that hard if you are a bit open.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Well, I'm stuck on that one. Can't be more open. But it's not my fault. Stupid humans too judgemental.

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    Welcome Bombsey!!!! *HUGS* I am so glad that you on now Akita's pair. *Hands cake* Party!!! Congrats you two!!!

You not a lone wolf. I lova as you are. You never alone. If they don't like you then they don't want to be your friend is their lost. They don't know what they are missing. I bet you find somebody that will be welcoming you to your or their pack one day I did!!

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    I don't know if I will or not. I doubt it. You is you, maybe you were lucky. People walk right over me and they don't even bother to see which bone they crushed.

Bombsey

La-li-lu-le-lo!!
    Years
    It better be chocolate cake, I don't like any other cake ;-; YOU SPELT MY NAME RIGHT! =DDDDDD *SQUEE!*

And my user title is cool? o-0;;;

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    Me lucky? I guess I am. I mean I lucky to have such great friends but also I did have to go up and look for them I mean maybe we just need to be more searching when we look for new friends.

Its a mashmellow cake. I think it has chocolate in it. *Looks* Yeppie. It does!!!

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    *sigh* Hate life.

Meant to post yesterday, but my computer was screwing up more than usual.

Back