• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

^.^The Great Grey Solitude FanClubbie^.^

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
Years
  • 12? You are a 12 year old too. Then I did mistake you for a 15 year old person. Ha ha. Aromatherpy is a bit to much for a 12 year old budget to afford anyways. I can't even afford that much less Rey. HA HA

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
  • At least they gave you gifts right? Umm. Does the perfume smells good? What kind is it? Aromatherpy sounds so cool. I wish I knew what it was?

RC IS BACK!!! SO COOLIE!! I go check!!

I can't find it. It not on the same place as before.

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
  • Then I have a great idea. I beat everybody I know and force them to post here!! I bombard them with PMs just for they can post here!!!
    *Pulls out giant mallet*

If I ask nicely with this? You think that will make people to post here?

Lady Akita

*~Unimportance~*
    Years
  • ehh no, mallets are deadly >>
    I dunno .. Rock Lee's really popular now und he probably hates meh for what I said to hima long time ago ..

redpikachu2

kratos is very cool
    Years
    • Age 31
    • y
    • Seen Jul 15, 2006
    ok....im sooo..sorry that i forget to post in...heh..so can u plz forgive me...

Back