• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Griseous, Adamant, and Lustrous Orbs in B/W

Heart Gold

Jellicent Trainer
Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2012
    Has anyone gotten these yet?

I wonder if you can catch Giratina, Palkia, or Dialga in these games. I guess I'll just have to wait and see. Most likely not though.

Lambda

Boss of Team Plasma
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2011
    These were just given by the Dark Trinity the Creation Trio isnot catchable in this game but its probably for when you bring them here from the pokemon transfer lab so the Trio can have there Signature items

Heart Gold

Jellicent Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2012
    These were just given by the Dark Trinity the Creation Trio isnot catchable in this game but its probably for when you bring them here from the pokemon transfer lab so the Trio can have there Signature items

Or the Dream World! There might be an event too.

Lambda

Boss of Team Plasma
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2011
    Well possibley but it is unlikely. The Dream World woudn't follow the story. However maybe a special event who knows?

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Well possibley but it is unlikely. The Dream World woudn't follow the story. However maybe a special event who knows?

What do you mean it wouldn't follow the story? The Dream World Pokemon don't have a specific story they follow. The Dream World is ultimately for distribution purposes.

Lambda

Boss of Team Plasma
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2011
    What do you mean it wouldn't follow the story? The Dream World Pokemon don't have a specific story they follow. The Dream World is ultimately for distribution purposes.

I know but i doubt they would give the Creation trio or even one of them for they are preety rare. But who know?

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    I know but i doubt they would give the Creation trio or even one of them for they are preety rare. But who know?

It's possible. If I remember right, not too long ago, the Japanese Pokemon website had a poll on which Pokemon was the most popular, the winner of the poll was then made available through the Dream World. Pretty sure some of those Pokemon were Legendaries. With that in mind, it's possible we'll see the Creation Trio available through the Dream World in the future.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • There's always Pokeshifting Dialga, Palkia and Giratina from D/P/Pt/HG/SS, but unless you do that, the orbs are pretty much useless.

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
  • You can't get any of the trio except by transferring from HGSS and DPPt.
    I did get it from the Shadow Triad though...
    I felt it was kind of random for them to give it to you.

Years
  • I like how you are given all three of the Sinnoh Dragon orbs. It makes since cause you can't transfer items over so you need new ones for the dragons. You especially need the Griseous Orb if you want your Giratina to be origin forme.

Dominus Temporis

Fezzes are cool.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    I think we're all missing the obvious question here, which is why did Ghetsis even have the orbs in the first place? I mean, Cyrus was enough of a complete monster, imagine what ol' Harmonia had in mind for them... scary thoughts...

Lambda

Boss of Team Plasma
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2011
    It's possible. If I remember right, not too long ago, the Japanese Pokemon website had a poll on which Pokemon was the most popular, the winner of the poll was then made available through the Dream World. Pretty sure some of those Pokemon were Legendaries. With that in mind, it's possible we'll see the Creation Trio available through the Dream World in the future.

Im just saying that getting the orbs diesnt make a dream world event certain. Besides that was a poll the orbs and the giveaway of the creation trio won't have any connction in the game.

Years
  • Obviously, they need to be in there somehow, otherwise there's no way to get them for your Sinnoh ubers brought in from GenIV.

Complans

Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2015
    I very much doubt they are in this game. They are normal Legendary Pokemon, not Event Pokemon.. so my guess is you can only transfer them from Gen IV.

Niprop

The Fighting Porygon Team
    Years
  • I think we're all missing the obvious question here, which is why did Ghetsis even have the orbs in the first place? I mean, Cyrus was enough of a complete monster, imagine what ol' Harmonia had in mind for them... scary thoughts...

After Team Plasma took over Unova, presumably, Ghetsis would attempt to put under regions under his control in order to eventually take over the PokéWorld, capturing and using the Creation trio to hold up on his part of the deal and make the Pokémon their own little world away form humans where only he can draw them out and use them. In other words, he was planning ahead.

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
    Years
  • Out of all the people that could give you the orbs of creation, why did it have to be the Shadow Triad? I mean, you just crushed Ghetsis's plan for world domination and they claim to be the only Team Plasma members still loyal to him. Assuming that they really are doing this on Ghetsis's orders, why is he giving away items that are so powerful to the player as if they were candy? It's obvious that he is planning something off screen and it might involve using you as a pawn. Maybe they will explain this in a future game?

Back