• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] The Gym

Bay

Years
HEATHER
Liam, if you hire me, I will cater to your every need. I will do whatever you ask of me. If you tell me to jump, I will jump. I will not ask "How high?" That just needlessly complicates things.​
Does what Heather said relates to Jump by Flo Rida and Nelly Furtado? :P

Anyways, awesome last chapter, there! I knew that Brock would be staying at the gym and never want to leave. Poor tower pizza. D: I do like the scene were Brock talks to Liam over some of the shenanigans they had done.

Ouch over Liam yelling at Brock, but glad their last scene together ended nicely and I agree it wrapped up everything nicely! Speaking of which, oh dear over Brock and Elizabeth getting married. That shall be fun. XD Don't worry Brock, you'll find a better woman...eventually. :x

Hm, in the end you decide how you want to do the sequel, but it would be interesting to see Brock fall to rock bottom. Either way though, looking forward to the sequel whenever you get the chance to do so!

Congrats on finishing this story! I really enjoyed it lots. :) A job well done. *brofist* (but not the San Antonio and Houston kind, LOL)

Back