• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The ~Hanabi~ Fanclub!

Akarei Yorume

His servant forever... <3
    Years
    no, that's a proven way to make your temperature go down.
    or is it for hiccups...?

I have a complicated way of getting rid of the hiccups.

I draw in a breath, as much as I can hold in my lungs. Without letting go, I swallow. Then I breathe in a TEENY bit more. Then I swallow again.
    I repeat this about four times, and then drink a glass of water upsidedown. Hey, it works for me. ^^;

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    I usually don't care if i have the hiccups, but my sisters do, and i'm scared of them so i try to stop.

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    My sixth grade homeroom teacher is the mean one of the school, if he hears you hiccupping he'll come over to your desk with his 'i'm annoyed' face on and stare at you for about a minute. Then he'll ask you if you have the hiccups and you won't because you're scared out of your mind xDD

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    Eh that was my seventh grade homeroom teacher, although i don't think she was afraid of squrriels o.O

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    hahaha rofl
    That's funny.
    i love watching squirrels.
    especially watching them fall out of a tree five second after you said you wish they did.
    hahahaha

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    Fireworks!!! haha jk. I remember how Hazuki keeps calling you that ^-^;
    how about...
    Kaymamay?
    XD
    jk jk jk.
    idk ;-;

Akarei Yorume

His servant forever... <3
    Years
    hahaha rofl
    That's funny.
    i love watching squirrels.
    especially watching them fall out of a tree five second after you said you wish they did.
    hahahaha

That reminds me...

Every year, a flock of quails flies right by my neighbor-across-the-street's house. And EVERY year, one of them hits the window. XD I remember seeing them fly by and saying...
    "Hit the window, hit the window..."
    *SMACK!*
    XD I made sure it was ok, though. It was just a little confused. ^^ Same with all the others that hit the window year after year. O_o

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    guuuuuudnaighttt kaaaaaaaaaaaayaaa!!!

hahahahahaha I love mind control xDD

In my school I've seen 4 birds fly into windows.
    Two were in my 5th grade/ 3rd grade classroom (they were the same classroom, just not at the same time) and the other two were in my remedial/enrichment teacher's class. Once i was in the enrichment class and the other time me and a bucnh of my friends were just hanging out there during our break, when we aren't supposed to do >.>

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    that was so completely random xD

But i must agree with you, its makes you feel like you're doing something that you shuldn't do xD

Back