• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The happy dude fan club!

3 REGIS

Oo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oO
    Years
    He's my best friend and the nicest person I know, so if you like happy dude, then this is the place for you. :D

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    awwwww thanks 3 regis.your my best friend too.but i think a mod should should move this to the member fan club at the top.thanks for the club.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    thanks for moving the thread arcanine.anyway 3 regis no one is joining our club.so that means no one likes me.(starts crying) i wish i had more friends.

3 REGIS

Oo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oO
    Years
    No-one needs to be on your friend list, just be a fan of your posts, or...something like that... :paranoid:(5 hours later...)I've added a 2nd story to the club!*Pebble falls on head*...I can fix that...*about 100 boards fall on head*...Maybe I should call a few people,and a contracter. :P XD

Last edited:
    Back