• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The hardest Super Mario Game

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
    Years
    The Famicon version of Lost Levels is the hardest. Roll bad stage design, poison mushrooms, and even more bad stage design together to get the hardest Mario game to date. If you managed to beat worlds A-D on the Famicon version I consider you a gaming god.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I'm stuck at 4-4. Then my cart decided to wipe itself. So I decided to go get the Wii version. And start again. But if you think the Famicom version is bad, try the version on SM Deluxe on the GBC. HALF THE LEVELS AREN'T EVEN FINISHED. How do you expect to beat that? lmao
    There's no wind. Not their brightest idea

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Hardest to me is definitely SMB: Lost Levels. That's the only one I own that I still haven't beaten (I own the All-star version, which is supposed to be a lot easier due to saving every level).

All the other Mario games are pretty easy though.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    Lost levels is the hardest mario game. I still haven't beat it after all these years. :(

Back