• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*~The Harry Potter Fanclub~*

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    *~The Harry Potter Fanclub~*

(If you can find a better image, or make something better, please feel free to tell me)

Welcome to the new and improved Harry Potter fanclub! This includes the entire wizarding world, not just the "Boy who lived" himself.

Come here to discuss anything relating to the books, movies, or anything magical. If you would like to join, just post in here. Any and all are welcome!

Headmaster: .::Tempest::.

Deputy Headmaster/mistress: Position Open!

Wizards:

- Flavaquil -
    ~Rene~
    chibaymega12
    dragonslayerboy
    bloo14
    Double 7
    JBCPeace
    wolfie1177
    BlueSonic M
    Sr E Male
    Twilight Prince Link
    Vavavoom

Witches:

She-Elf
    Memory
    ska8erchick9
    CHaRiSMa
    NocturnAmber
    vampire princess12
    Poke Spriter
    Princess Venus Female

Feel free to join!

Last edited:

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    Hehe, cool. I'll add you to the list. Or you could be the Deputy Headmistress if you wanted, as you seem to be a big Harry Potter fan. ^^

Hmm, I could've sworn a Harry Potter club would be more popular then this. Huh...

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    Squee~~! <3 *waves hand around in the air*

I would like to join, please. =D I've read books 1-6 about five times each. xD
    Edit: Oh yeah, and I've seen all the movies DD< So ha. ^-^~

I'll try to stay active unlike all of the other clubs I have joined. :x

Last edited:

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    i would like 2 join 2. ive seen every harry potter movie out on dvd and read all 6 books (cant w8 4 the 7th one!)

CHaRiSMa

Watching Celty chase bad guys
    Years
    Hi!

Can I join? Harry Potter is my fav fantasy book, J. K. Rowling is an excellent writter! I've read all the HP books and seen all the films!

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Hello! I'd like to join this club too~

The movie's coming out so soon, just a few days and the 7th book pretty much straight after it. I can't wait~

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Can I join too? I liked Harry Potter. Because it's my favourite movie.

~Rene~ :t025:

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    Oh, I'm so sorry! I completely forgot about this club. I'll add you all to the list.

Anyway, yeah. I saw the new movie the other day, and despite the fact that I thought they rushed everything a little bit too much, it was excellent. Can't wait for the last book! (Though I'm sad that it's all coming to an end...)

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I haven't seen it yet... I will like next week. Apparently it leaves out way too many details and.... they skipped Quidditch!!!! Nooz.... xD

I reckon she'll write more books after the 7th one.... I mean, she can get soooo much money from another book...

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    Hmm, let's see... since the final book is coming out this Friday/Saturday, let's predict what's gonna happen. Lame idea, but the best I can come up with.

Harry's going to finish collecting the Horcruxes, probably with some help from Ron and Hermione. (Don't exactly know how Harry is going to balance school and a life/death mission, or even IF he's going to return to Hogwarts...)

Since there was so much talk of Peter being in Harry's debt, that's definitely going to come up in a big way... probably determining the outcome of Harry and Voldemort's battle.

What do you all think?

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I reckon Snape's gonna play a part in his role and reveal some secret or something... I dunno.

Harry will have to face Voldermort, I agree with that, it's inevitable. The Horcurxes will be gotten and then they'll face him for the final time.

There was a whole page in our newspaper about Harry Potter assumptions for the 7th book~ xD

Harry's going to finish collecting the Horcruxes, probably with some help from Ron and Hermione. (Don't exactly know how Harry is going to balance school and a life/death mission, or even IF he's going to return to Hogwarts...)
    He said in the 6th book that he wouldn't return to Hogwarts even if it reopened...

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    Yeah, I remember that. I just can't imagine an entire Harry Potter book without him at Hogwarts... I really hope he at least goes for a little while. XD

Welcome, Nocturnamber!

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Hmm... Maybe Voldermort hid something in Hogwarts... like one of his Horcruxes and somehow Dumbledore never noticed! XD I dunno how that'll work though~

NocturnAmber

2nd of Elite Nocturns
    Years
    well he did once attend school there maybe in the old dorm room where he stayed he left a Horcruxe. Plus he may have one hidden where he is staying.

Or maybe its his pet snake!

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
    Years
    Hi, i'd like to join please!!

Cannot WAIT till friday night, i'm staying up at books a million for a party and then to get the book!

reguarding to the, uh, topic, i'd say Harry is the horcrux

Back