• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The "Have You Ever" Game

Ninja Tree

I turn 1 everyday
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Aug 6, 2010
    All the time. I found that post in my pocket actually.

Have you ever tried to type the post you're about to post backwards?

blaster911

reincarnation of matt
    Years
    yeah I ordered mystery dungeon red from sears and they said it wouldnt be in for 2 months after the release date. so i bought it the day it came ot at walmart

have you ever went looking for something for hours and it turned out it was in your hand the whole time

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Yes plenty of times.

Have you ever went walking with a group of friends talking, and then when you look up you're talking to someone else next to you? XD

St. Anger

Banned
    Years
    Happens all the time, sometimes I go to the bathroom and end up washing my hands instead and forget to go.

Have you ever tried to divide by 0?

Years
    I did... and this what happened:

The "Have You Ever" Game

Have you ever won anything from a prize grabber? You know, those cheap machines where you try to snatch toys up with a crane that never closes or works at all for about 95% of the time. =P

Back