• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Heart and Soul League - Reborn

shot571

is any leader available to battle. ive been dieing to finish of this league. wanted to become first champion then painter took that. then i wanted to become 2nd champion then arcanist comes along. now i just wanna be in the top 3. but no ones open. there must be someone here whos a leader with an open gym?

Arcanist

Durr
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    The final score between me and painter was 2-0, and he killed my ubar demon lol

OH FOR <CUT IT OUT> SAKE IT WASNT HAX. DRACO METEOR WOULD HAVE DONE NOTHING AND PARAHAX WOULDNT HAVE DONE ANYTHING EITHER YOUR TEAM WAS GOING TO DIE TO MAI MENCE ANYWAYS lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    The hax gods aren't mercy full....[/Blasphemy]
    XD

Painter

BEWARE THE LETTUCE CHILDREN!
    Years
  • lol guys CRESSELIA IS FKING UBER AND SO IS SCARFRACHI! lol
    and now that i dont have any thing keeping me here i have time to make my team XD

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
  • Ok. I would like to say this. Please, learn to type/spell/grammar. That was possibly the worst argument ever due to excessive use of Caps Lock (or holding the shift button down) and the fact that it was over hax. It's part of the game. :/ Get over it?

XD, if you see this anytime soon, I want to challenge you again today. ;D If you're on of course.

Arcanist

Durr
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    Ok. I would like to say this. Please, learn to type/spell/grammar. That was possibly the worst argument ever due to excessive use of Caps Lock (or holding the shift button down) and the fact that it was over hax. It's part of the game. :/ Get over it?

XD, if you see this anytime soon, I want to challenge you again today. ;D If you're on of course.
    Okay there is no rule against using bad grammar
    m4n33 p3ple t4lk lyk dis
    And caps was to emphasise the absolute pointlessness of the argument so you're right there.
    Anyways yay im champ lol

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    I think there IS a rule against bad grammar...or is that just common sense? XD

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • The final score between me and painter was 2-0, and he killed my ubar demon lol

OH FOR <CUT IT OUT> SAKE IT WASNT HAX. DRACO METEOR WOULD HAVE DONE NOTHING AND PARAHAX WOULDNT HAVE DONE ANYTHING EITHER YOUR TEAM WAS GOING TO DIE TO MAI MENCE ANYWAYS lol
    I edited your post, but imply a curse word again and I won't hesitate to infract you with a red card for Censor Bypass / Swearing.

Arcanist, I recommend you simmer down on the boastful posts, too. Woohoo, you made champ, rather than baiting everyone (Especially Painter) into a flame war, show some class rather than caplocking everyone who disagrees with your way of achieving the victory.
    ---
    And Code, yeah, it's not against the rules.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Oh, okay. =)
    So, Arcanist is gonna go in the hall of fame, eh? Now ya won't be so lonely, Paiter. XD

Arcanist

Durr
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    My bad, carried away with the moment. Probably won't happen again
    Anyways Roshi do I have to have special rules or can i just do 6v6 standard

The Roshi

I must become stronger...
    Years
  • Greene left me with no instructions on this ._.

Arcanist and Painter always partake in what would appear as super commotion but is really just their thing... But yeah guys keep that away from the thread I guess =X

Just do a 6v6 like Painter did.

Also a heads up guys, SCV quit so there's another new gym leader position. Uhh also .Aero, Ooka what's the dealio on that gym spot?

ckn

A Black Animator
    Years
  • yeah i had a feeling SCV wasnt gonna be staying to much longer he seemed stressed out from things "ooo i wonder why" but GL to em we'll miss em he shoulda just tried to get a elite position because its less stress and challenges

Back