• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen The Hidden Pokemon in the Location Art

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    I knew there was a Ratatta at the Sprout Tower ! :P Nothing escapes me !

I'll check out some others as well ! ;) Thanks for sharing such interesting piece of info !

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    I believe they're missing one. I can't remember the time of day (I think morning), but in the Burnt Tower, there's a really obvious Magmar image.

Unless that was Japanese-only? o0

Corazón

Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2010
    I've seen the Pokemon in the images but never knew that they changed.

Lt_Nite

GnR for life!
    Years
    I think there pretty cute, gives me something to look forward to looking for when I get into a new area ^_^

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    wow i cant believe i never noticed that before. guess i should pay closer attention to stuff

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    I noticed them and when I saw the Slowpoke I was like cool! (first one I saw) then I left and healed and saved and played later and when I re-entered I was like wait was the Slowpoke there before? (he moves alittle if you check the link) he was more in the screen the first time then in the water lol that cleared it up for me

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    That's pretty neat. I already knew some of the pokemon, like slowpoke and seedot/hoothoot. But I never knew about bthe raticate/koffing/rattata in the burned tower! Thanks that pretty neat! It makes me even more anxious for my Heart Gold which is comeing of thursday!

xxChazxx

It's Been a While
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    On several occasions, I've seen a Pidgey on one of the lights in the Park.

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
    yeah. i think it's just one of the smaller features that make HGSS amazing. :D
    i can't see the one in tohjo falls either, the night one. >__<
    i have noticed the pokemon, i just didn't know they switched spots/pokemon depending on the time of day :3

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    Actually I noticed them right away, but the thing that I didnt noticed was that the Dark Cave had different tunnel pictures.

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    Nighttime Tohjo falls:
    Near the top, on a rock is a Slowpoke (Well, half of it anyway...) fishing with its tail in the water. :) I found it for you all.

i honestly still can'ts see it... :(

Back