• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Hive ~Bug Types Fan Club!~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I hate when school starts, people always forget about Bug types ;; Guess they're mainly favoured by students? \o/

As for new Bug Pokémon of the week, how about Dwebble? :D For no reason other than it'd make the front page look freaking adorable! <3 I mean, it is relatively somewhat strong and has a lot of interesting quirks like building it's own home and looking amazing, plus it's anime appearance as Cilan's Pokémon is impossible not to fall in love with, so it seems like a good candidate to me! The only problem I have with Dwebble is it's evolution, but I guess that can be solved if you shove everstones down it's throat n.n

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
Of the two split evolution groups in Generation 3, which was your favorite and why? (Nincada, Shedinja, Ninjask vs Wurmple, Silcoon/Cascoon, Beautifly/Dustox) Discuss!

I hope this is still the topic. Nincada, Shedinja, Ninjask. Ninjask is super fast and every move it's speed boost's and if you have an extra spot in party you get an extra Pokemon so that's a bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back