• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The House of Osore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimimaro

Beast of Bones
Years
  • Well, he said he was going to delete the posts, did he not? the k post was soley because i was thinkng he was going to dlete the posts. and you can ask pipluper i didn't double or triple post. he deleted his posts, and i was gone and didnt delete my posts.
    please understand.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
  • I'm very sorry, please don't blame kimimaro. I did state that I was deleting my posts cuz it was getting spammy. I'm kind of a neat freak so I guess that saved me there, It won't happen again I promise. (ok no more posts until the next person joins then I will start the RP.) Again, I'm very sorry Mizuki. And I wasn't trying to be funny. I wanted to take it PM, but it already got too far in so I just suggested deleting. Sorry.

Zazzeh

Akatsuki fan extrordinair!
    Years
  • Hi all. Look, I may not be here when the RolePlay starts. Due to the fact i'm going out of the country for two weeks. I don't like the idea but it's too late to change my mind. If I can get my dad's laptop I MIGHT be able to be here, if i'm able to be in the Roleplay i'll make another post. I will be attending as much as possible & don't be afraid to start without me. I'll find a way to fit in with what's going on. ^^;

.Aero

Years
  • That's fine. Hiro Scout will also be joining late, along with whoever the last person will be. Since I got a PM saying that this thread might die if we don't start the RP, I decided it's a good idea to start it now.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Shikyo was just finishing packing the essentials, food, an extra pair of clothes, the first pokeballs he has ever owned, a toothbrush, and a fancy Rolex watch. He was just about to leave, when his foster mom and dad called him to come into the kitchen. They asked if Shikyo was forgetting anything. "No, I have everything you told me to pack, what could I have forgotten?" His foster parents stared at each other and laughed. Shikyo had felt like something had just gone through him and their Pnevma was. She was smiling and laughing along with Shikyo's parents. "Thanks mom and dad, if I forgot Pnevma, there wouldn't be a point." He was about to leave again and then his dad said not to go near the House of Osore. If he would go near it, his ancestors would know that they are blood relatives and try to make him one of the ghosts that haunt Osore. He said he understood but that was more like, who actually believes in ghosts. Pnevma understood what he meant and stuck its tongue out at Shikyo and gave a face that meant, I'M A GHOST FOR PETE'S SAKE!

Last edited:

Zerro

Dreamer
    Years
  • OOC: I updated my Character sheet. Fixed spelling and added to the "Other" section. Glad to see you took my Advice Pipluper.

BIC: Dead leaves from the surrounding forest crunched under Jason's march. Glimmers of light could be spotted raining in from the canopy above. The beauty of the forest embraced him. The cool breeze that occasionally knocked up the path of leaves calmed his nerves, it was nothing like where he came from, and thats what he loved about it. Pokemon of all sorts hide in the forest. The occasional Pidgey could be spotted flying overhead, and Oddish could be seen rummaging through bushes. This was Lanjer. And though it was full of wondrous beauty, in the end, it would just be one more place in a life filled with endless wandering.

.Aero

Years
  • Shikyo was on his way to the pokemart outside of town to stock up on some potions. While he was walking, Pnevma was floating around examining its surroundings. A wild squirtle was staring at Pnevma with big glowing eyes and then it got dizzy. The squirtle fell over and retreated back into its shell. Shikyo had not noticed any of this because he was busy thinking about the House of Osore. What really would happen if he had visited the cob-webbed house of horror? While he was thinking Pnevma decided to take a side route to the pokemart. Shikyo was still too deep in thought so he didn't mind Pnevma leaving for a bit. Pnevma floated out into a field about the size of a football field. She found that same wild squirtle and it got dizzy again and went into its shell. Pnevma gathered all the shadows in her mouth then released it all in a ball like form blasting that little shell the length of the field and straight in to a sun-lit pond. The glimmer in the pond attracted Pnevma to it. She floated over there and saw a ripple in the water. She hesitantly neared the pond and looked straight into it. A Wartortle popped out and water gunned her. She fell backwards onto the ground and the Wartortle returned to the pond. Pnevma sat there and whimpered yelling "Misdreavus" at the top of her lungs. Shikyo came running towards her and asked what happened. Pnevma told him the story in pokemon talk and somehow Shikyo knew every word she said. "You shouldn't just attack pokemon for no reason at all. If you ever do that again, I'll force you into one of these pokeballs I bought." They reached a blue-roofed building and entered. A man in a red vest approached Shikyo and Pnevma with a face of amazement. He asked why his Misdreavus was not in a pokeball. Shikyo answered his question and looked down onto the man's vest. Their sat a shining gold name tag that said, Assistant Manager, Shoki. Shikyo had realized why the man had asked that, question and just said "I already have enough pokeballs, you don't have to sell me any." He bought what he had come for and he a Pnevma head off to Kakidashi City where he would meet all his friends.

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
  • Ralph wandered the beach of Lilycove along side his beloved Poliwhirl. He was growing bored of the surroundings he had grown acoustomed to every day. Even the ocasional trip to Fortree was tiresome. Just as he was going to talk to his Poliwhirl, a young, hot-headed trainer called him out. "Hey, you!" She called out with a vigorous tone. "Your Pokemon looks tough! Let's battle!" Ralph noticed that the trainer was with another person. He looked calm enough, but he wasn't a trainer. "Okay then" Ralph said with his usual calm, stern voice. "I'm up for a little fun. Whay say you, Poliwhirl?" Poliwhirl let out what seemed like a laugh. "Alright!" Said the trainer as she gripped onto a Pokeball and hurled it on the battlefield. "Go Glalie!" Glalie glared at Poliwhirl, who returnedthe glare without hesitation. "Glaie, use Takedown!" Said the young trainer. Glalie linged at poliwhirl at an intense speed. "Poliwhirl, dodge it,quick!" Yelled Ralph. Poliwhirl doged with just seconds to spare. There was just one problem: Their surroundings were real closed together with trees and building walls. Glalie ricocheted of the obsticals one by one, just missing Poliwhirl with each shot, but gtting speedier. "This isn't good..." Started Ralph. Then he thought of something. at the rate of Glalie, a well placed physical attack would knock it flat. Glalie's Takedown may have been poison, but Ralph knew he had the antidote. "Poliwhirl, go near that tree and prepare to use brick break!" He yelled. The young trainers eyes widened. "Glalie, look out..." She said, but it was too late. Glalie was hit, and hard. "Oh no..." said the Trainer's friend. "You're glalie is in serious shape!" Ralph started to feel remorse, but shrugged it off and said "I'm sorry for what happened to your pokemon. If you want a rematch, I'll be waiting." and with that, he waked off. Ralph and Poliwhirl were near the outskirts of Lilycove when ralph asked him. "You don't mind if we take a little vacation from this city, do you?" Poliwhirl gave a look of warning. "Don't worry" Ralph replied, I already asked our parent's for permission, they're totaly cool with it." and with that, Poliwhirl nodded. "Okay then, let's go!" And the two made off into the wild unknown, completely unaware that they were traveling toward the Lanjer region...

Animehero

Elite PKMN Trainer
    Years
  • Kazuki skipped threw the forests singing, "We're off to see the wizard! The Wizard of Osore!" Alongside of his pokemon who were singing along. Kazuki believed that there was a wizard that guarded the house of Osore. He heard it from a five year old that didn't know squat, but Kazuki was so foolish he'd beleive just about anything! "Waaahh!!" A whale came from in the bushes. Kazuki looked and saw a little girl and boy. "Hiya! Name's Kazuki Ichigo! What's your names?" Kazuki said excited. The young children stared at Kazuki as if he were crazy. They all stared at each other for what might have seemed like hours. "Well, it was nice meeting you!" Kazuki said as he walked off and began singing again. The two children began following him, and he never even noticed...

Fuyuko the Rampant

Tales of the Abyss Fan ^^;
    Years
  • If there are anymore slots left i'd like to apply.

Trainer Name:Aura Godwell
    Trainer Gender:Female
    Physical Description:Red hair that falls down to shoulders.She is often mistaken for a boy as she is seen wearing a blue cap over her head.She wears a red shirt and purple pant most of the time.She also has a streak of purple in the front of her hair to try to stand out from the crowd.She is shorter then most people being 5'2.She isn't seen around many people because she usually avoids places with too many people,as she is very timid around a large group of people.The only time she is seen around a lot of people is when she is on the boat rides as she is forced to be around a lot of people.

Trainer History:Her mother had died when she was five due to an illness from a war her great grandfather was in.Her father wanted her to become a scientist alongside him,but ever since the incident she had decided to leave Kanto and travel into the Lanjer region to forget the pain she had endured and to defeat Team Rocket.Although she is looking for Team Rocket she decides to take a detour to the house of Lanjer to take on the challenges there hopeing she won't have to encounter many people,and thinking it would be a good place to seclude herself for a while.

Trainer's Pokemon:

Pokemon Species: Porygon-2
    Pokemon Gender:None
    Nickname:Insanity
    Her father was a scientist working on the worlds first man made Pokemon.Days after the experiment was completed Team Rocket had ambushed Silph.Co leaving the buildings in shambles and the Porygon nearly killed.After she heard about the explosion she had rushed over desperately hanging on to the hope that her father was still alive.Seeing nothing but ashes of what used to be Silph.Co she saw a small blur of red and blue.Aura had ran over to it and remembered about the project her father was working on and placed it in a pokeball her mother had given her years before she had died.She got on her Bicycle and over to the Poke Center.After three days of non stop working,the Porygon had been fully healed.From that day on it had decided to protect Aura to try to make amends to what happened to her father.Since that time it had evolved when a trainer had given her a disc and told her the way to evolve her Porygon.In truth it was her father whom gave her the disc to evolve Porygon.Like its trainer it's very timid and likes to stay out of it's pokeball

Pokemon Species:Togetic
    Pokemon Gender:Female
    Nickname:Nekomi
    During her travels from Kanto to Lanjer she had stopped by the Jhoto Region.When she had almost reached Goldenrod city she was "ambushed" by a elderly couple.They had an egg in their hands asking her if she could take care of it.When it hatched the Togepi instantly became attached to Aura and instantly dubbed her mother.During the boat ride to Hoenn from Jhoto the ship was attacked by a Gyrados,it had tipped the ship over and almost had Aura but Togepi came out from her pokeball and evolved and used Metronome and the attack became Thunderbolt attack everything in the water leaving most things in the near dead or extreamly burnt.

Pokemon Species:Gardevoir
    Pokemon Gender:Female
    Nickname:Aurora
    This pokemon was recieved from her mother.Before her mother had died on her death bed she had instructed Aura to go into the closet.There stood a pokeball with yellow stripes on it.She had let out the pokemon inside and out popped out a beautiful Gardevoir.She had decided to name her after her nearly dead mother in recgonition of her.It's psychic powers and intelligence nearly matches that of a Alakazam.Not much is know about her Gardevoir as she had only used her twice in the time she had obtained her.

Last edited:

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
  • "I know...were almost...there.." Cheryl sighed.
    "Aipom." Aipom said in agreement.
    "You have been on my shoulder the whole time,which I might add,is quite painful."
    Aipom hops off and starts to walk alongside Cheryl.They were trying to find a place called Kakidashi City.Aipom started to walk on its hands,running ahead of Cheryl.
    "Wait up!" she yelled to it.
    It stopped abruptly and let her catch up to it.
    "Y'know Aipom,how about slowing down and taking in all the beauty and nature of the Lanjer reigon!" Cheryl told it.
    "Aipom." was all it said.

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    Trainer Name: AJ Valentine
    Trainer Gender: Male
    Physical Description: AJ is average height and weight, he is Hispanic male which means his skin tone is dark, a tannish kind of tone. He has snowy white hair, that almost looks like platinum. His hair is in a short ponytail, about six or seven inches. His eyes are a angelic baby blue that seem to scream ' Oh my god! It's an Angel!' but his eyes are pretty deceiving. AJ has a medium type face, Not to tense, yet not to 'Cute' it's the whole pretty boy thing, with a great sense of 'I can kick your ass! And it's plastered on my face!' AJ wears a cross pendant right around his neck, it is a shining silver that just seems to kick out at you. AJ's main attire consists of a tight black undershirt made out of generic material, nothing real special. He wears a somewhat small dark crimson red combat vest with flames on the topper sleeves, on the back of the vest it reads in bold white letters ' Made In Heaven' and over that he wears a large white trench coat that has a cross on the back that is black and also the title, 'Fallen Angel'. He wears tight black pants, a nice leather texture. He also wears black combat boots, they have an iron sole in each shoe for more efficient walking. He has black fingerless gloves, they aren't fuzzy, just real padded. He is muscular, but not in the way that muscles are bulging everywhere and it looks like your kind of on steroids... AJ has a gold stud in his left ear ( Not Gay!) About 5'7, 145 lbs

Trainer History: AJ Valentine was born in Blackthorn City in the Johto Reigon.
    His parents were, Misty and Joshua Valentine, He continued to live in
    the Johto Reigon until he was 16, but we're not there yet.
    When AJ was seven he wondered into Ice caverns and found a togepi egg.
    He hatched the egg several days later and found a togepi, His togepi
    became his partner, and when he turned 15 the togepi evolved into Togepectic.
    When AJ was about to travel to Langer he was given a Porygon as a gift.
    As AJ was on the train to the Langer reigon he was given an upgrade after many battles.
    He evolved his Porygon into Porygon2. When he finnaly reached the Langer reigon he got off the train
    and went into the reigon, battling and journying, on the way he was given a Pikachu by a man who bred Pikachu's.
    And this is where we are now.

Other: (does not need to be filled)

Trainer's Pokemon:
    Pokemon Species: Togetic
    Pokemon Gender: Male
    Nickname:
    How was it caught/history: Back when AJ was young he was playing in the ice caves near blackthorn city, while he was in there he discovered an egg that had been abandoned. He took the egg and decided to hatch it, days later the egg hatched and out came a togepi. Togepi became AJ's freind and when AJ turned about 15 Togepi evolved into Togepectic.

Pokemon Species: Porygon2
    Pokemon Gender:
    Nickname:
    How it was caught: Porygon was given to AJ as a going away present by his family, while on the train to Langer he evolved it with the Upgrade he was given as a battle prize.

Pokemon Species: Pikachu
    Pokemon Gender: Male
    Nickname:
    How it was caught: While AJ was traveling he met up with a pikachu breeder, after helping the breeder with some chores he was given the baby pikachu, it's been on AJ's team eversince.

.Aero

Years
  • OOC: Auraoa, you're accepted. Fallen Angel, I have 10 trainers now and there is no need for anymore. But if you want you can become someone kinda like team rocket. A villainous person or something.

BIC: Shikyo was walking along the road to Kakidashi City trying to spot any of his friends who are also headed there. Shikyo heard a beeping tune and then noticed a vibration in his hand. He pulled his hands out of his pockets and answered his cell phone. It was Cheryl and she told Shikyo about how Aipom was giving her a hard time. She said she had just past a pond with an angry family of squirtles and wartortles. Shikyo recalled the event of Pnevma attacking that poor little squirtle. Off in the distance Shikyo could see a green and orange sign that said "Welcome to Kakidashi City". He ran as fast as he could, hoping he would meet some of his friends. When he reached the entrance, a man in a black tux took out a sensor like you would find in an airport. "What's going on here that you guys have to check people with those?" The man just replied with a simple, "Clear." Shikyo was now in the city, the sidewalk was sparkled so the light would make it shimmer, the street lights were a rusted-black color with an elegant design, the building were made of red and brown brick and the closest one to Shikyo looked like it would collapse any minute. In the windows of every store shone a neon green sign that said "Open" except in that same building that looked abandoned. There sat no sign, but the windows were boarded up and had cob-webs in the window corners. Shikyo wondered whether or not that was the House of Osore. He went up to a man who was staring at the empty building. Shikyo asked him why he was staring. The man replied, "I know what you're thinking and this is NOT the House of Osore. This used to be a gym, but ever since the pokemon league left Lanjer, all of the gyms were shut down. I was the leader of this one, I used all fighting type pokemon and I loved them like I loved my children." Shikyo felt sympathy for the old man and then asked why the guards at the entrance were checking people. "A priceless artifact was stolen from the art museum 2 days ago. They don't let anyone in with any clay item because that's what the artifact was made of." Shikyo went and sat in the pokecenter and healed Pnevma of that water gun. He got tired of waiting for people so he decided to go back out and talk to that man again. He walked to the empty building and the man was gone. He asked Pnevma to track him down using its ability to track where footsteps were. Shikyo followed Pnevma about 2 blocks then they caught up to the man. He had two pokemon out, Hitmonlee and Hitmonchan. Shikyo viewed from the corner of the building for a while then went up to the man. "You look like you haven't battled in a while. Would you like to challenge me?" The man nodded and gave a sign that said "follow me". Shikyo followed silently along with Pnevma sighing because she was bored also. They reached a basketball court and the man announced he'd use Hitmonchan first. "Hitmonchan is all that can hurt your Misdreavus because my fighting type attacks won't affect that ghost type pokemon." Shikyo asked "Wouldn't Hitmonchan's attacks not affect Pnevma either?" The man did not reply but had a smug smile on his face then looked down at his pokeball with Hitmonchan in it. "GO HITMONCHAN!" Hitmonchan came glowing out of the pokeball also with a grin of evil on it.
    The battle began, "Pnevma use Shadow Ball!" Shadows from all around gathered into Pnevma's mouth and it was released in a ball like form, it struck Hitmonchan square in the chest. Hitmonchan just ignored it and got in a stance for a punch. "Pnevma give it another shadow ball before it's ready for that punch!" It hit him square in the chest again but Hitmonchan failed to acknowledge it. The old man yelled, "Let it all out!" The Hitmonchan's fist glowed with fire and he charged at Pnevma with speed a Rapidash could have. He smacked Pnevma as hard as he could and she tumbled to the ground and began to whimper. "Pnevma it's okay! Use Pain Split!" Pnevma closed its eyes and began to glow and smile while Hitmonchan winced in pain. "Now Pnevma use Psybeam and win it for us!" Pnevma began to glow purple, blue and black, then a beam of the same colors shot out of its pearls and struck Hitmonchan hard. Hitmonchan was done battling and the old man accepted defeat. "Your Misdreavus has much potential, you may be able to train it like I trained my pokemon." Shikyo asked, "Do you mean how your Hitmonchan used Fire Punch without you having to tell it? Like it can read your mind?" The old man replied, "That is what I mean, also I want you to have this, it's a badge from my gym and the last I have. I want you to keep as a memory of things you've held close to your heart." Shikyo remembered his family's death and then thanked the old man. He headed back to the pokemart hoping to see his friends again. For the first time in his life, he smiled at the thought of his family….

Last edited:

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
  • Ralph and Poliwhirl had travled for hours now, and the two were getting hungry. "Let's see..." Ralph said while observing their surroundings. "There's a McCheezy's, and a Black Fortress." What do you feel like, Poliwhirl. Poliwhirl made a hexagon shape with his hand. "Oh, right. You're a Pokemon. Sorry, it's just you act so much like a person to me I sometimes forget." After all, Poliwhirl has been treated like a regular person in the Tomson family. So after the two got their choice fillings. Ralph and Poliwhirl entered a town caled Orahiem city. Ralph instantly made a beeline to the Pokemart for potions and pokeballs. Not that Poliwhirl diddn't have one, but Ralph believed that if Poliwhirl got a lot of fresh air, it would be healthier. A while later they left Orahiem city, waiting to see where they go next...

.Aero

Years
  • OOC: Nevermind Fallen Angel, you can join but you need different pokemon. Since Kimimaro got banned I'm gonna have to replace him. Also I can't type a new part to the RP right now cuz if you read my previous post, I'm waiting for everyone else at Kakidashi City. (Kakidashi means beginning XD)

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
  • Now holding Aipom by his tail,Cheyl had finally made it to Kadashi City.And a giant *THAMWP* was heard
    " that was my head, That did not feel good!" She said.She had run into a sign.As she looked up a man holdoing a kind of sensor was standing before her.She stood up and stayed still for a second.
    "Clear" the man said,and she dashed into Kadashi City.
    Where is Shikyo? she thought.

After awhile she saw a giant building that loomed over the rest of the town.
    'Wow.It kinda looks like something on the set of a -"
    "Ai,Aipom!" Aipom said, motioning her to go in.
    "No.Were not going in."
    "Ai!" Aipom said and pointed to something.
    It looked as though Shikyo was having a battle with someone.Pnevma was trying to hurt the other mans Hitmonchan,but was failing in his attempt.
    Now where was the meeting place?Oh yeah.The pokecenter.
    And she ran off.

Last edited:

Fuyuko the Rampant

Years
  • "Hey Insanity,what'd think we'll face in the house of Osore?"Aura asked looking over her shoulder at her old friend."Pory pory"Was all the robotic creature could respond with.In truth Aura didn't really want to go to the house of Osore.Afraid that it could jepordise the time she'll have to track Team Rocket,and that she has a immense fear of dark places.She sighed softly not sure where Kakidashi City was."Let's see what supplies we'll need while I figure out where Kakidashi City is.Three revives,four full restores and two hyper potions.Will last us a while I hope.""Pory pory!"Porygon-2 shouted"Right six revives.I wonder if i'll have to meet too many people at the house of Osore."Aura kept walking unsure of the path she was taking.Soon she saw a city up ahead."Please let that be civilazation."She had mumbled to herself,racing over with Porygon-2 bounding behind her.She was stopped by a man with a odd object."Clear"The man mumbled to her."Alright odd,but on another note first thing to do find a Pokemart."As she was searching for one close by she heard battling nearby so she decided to investigate.She heard"GO HITMONCHAN"and saw fire being built up in a Hitmonchan's boxing glove.She giggled lightly when she saw the cute little Misdreavous."Pnevma use Shadow Ball!"Aura winced slightly remembering ghost type attacks wouldn't affect fighting types.Out of no where Insanity jumped right next to her and shouted "PORY PORY!""Ahh Insanity shh.Let's get out of here before they notice us."So they did though they didn't find a Pokemart for a good ten minutes,as Aura was too focused on that cute Misdreavous."Hmm,let's stop by the pokemoncenter.Togetic was badly injured in the last battle.Also I think that's where Shikyo said the meeting place would be."So she raced off looking for it,while leaving her Porygon-2 behind,clueless for a few seconds.

Last edited:

.Aero

Years
  • Shikyo was walking down the glittered sidewalk towards the pokecenter, as he was walking he could hear a faint sound that sounded like a porygon. "Pory, pory" He ran towards the sound and around a corner and saw the pokemon center. Its red roof and white walls seemed to shine in the dumpy rundown city of Kakidashi. He neared the glossy glass doors of the building which slid smoothly and silently open as he neared an overhead sensor. Nurse Joy smiled at him as he walked in. "Have you seen anyone named Cheryl or Aura today?" Nurse Joy smiled at him, "Yes I saw a young lady today, her name was Aura and she had a badly beat up Togetic. If you would like to see her, she's in the waiting room right over there." She pointed to a pure white room with a red sign over it that said "Waiting Room". Shikyo thanked the nurse and walked into the room hoping to see Aura. The room was white with bright lights that made Shikyo a bit teary-eyed. Shikyo spotted a pink and blue round shape on the far left corner of the room. It was Aura! She was caressing her Porygon-2 and looked up and saw Shikyo. She smiled at him and patted the seat next to her. Shikyo sat down and asked her what was going on. She replied telling Shikyo about her Togetic, nothing big. They sat there and waited sharing stories about their pokemon and their journeys, waiting for the other people to come join them.

Last edited:

Fuyuko the Rampant

Years
  • After Shikyo and Aura had finished their chat Nurse Joy had came out of the ER and told her"Don't worry Togetic will be fine,just make sure she doesn't strain herself too much and she'll be fine"And out came Togetic jumping on Aura"Hey Nekomi how're you doing girl?"Aura said petting her head"Togetic!"The pokemon of happiness cried.Insanity had floated over to them both and cheered"Pory pory!"The robotic sentry shouted back at Nekomi."Hmm now the next thing I need to think about.The way to evolve you both.Let's think about it guys.Let's think on the past on how you two evolved.Insanity evolved from a disc and trading him.So I suppose we need another upgrade?No that'd probably just give us the same result.Perhaps another disc?Hmm let's just stick with that theory for now.Now let's move onto Nekomi now.She evolved through trying to protect me.Perhaps if we put her into the same situation?Hmm,well she is the happiness pokemon maybe if she were traded she would evolve?Possibly,maybe if I used a stone,I have heard about new stones discovered in Sinnoh.Sadly I hadn't found any of them during my journey there.Hmm maybe if the others were around we could all figure out a way to evolve each of our pokemon.It would make a interesting conversation."She mumbled so only her pokemon and she could hear."Togetic""Pory pory"Both of her pokemon said looking at her,trying to think of ways to evolve themselves as well.She looked at them both and smiled"Oh well,when it's the time you'll both evolve."She said smiling lightly."Togetic!""Pory pory!"They both said in unison sounding as though they were cheering.Aura looked behind her and smiled at her friend Shikyo,he smiled back motioning for her to come sit next to him."Hmm wonder how long it'll be until the others will arrive."She mumbled walking over slowly."Suppose we'll just have to wait and see."

.Aero

Years
  • Shikyo was enjoying the mystery of evolving Aura's pokemon although he had no intention to evolve Pnevma yet. He stared at Nekomi as if it were his mother, and he smiled realizing why, his mother had always made him happy when he was a young boy and Togetic was the pokemon of happiness. Shikyo asked Aura if he could see Aurora, she agreed and let her beautiful green and white pokemon grace the clean white marble floor. "Gardevoir" it announced. Shikyo was astonished at how powerful psychic type pokemon were. Their power so immense it could wipe out Pnevma in a single blow. He stared at its deep, red eyes, almost like in a trance until Aura waved her hand in front of his eyes. "Wha....oh sorry, I was zoning out there for a second." Aura asked if she could put Aurora back in its pokeball and Shikyo nodded his head thinking about psychics, and their power, but also their weakness, dark. Shikyo wondered if he wanted to capture a new pokemon to add to his team, should it be a Houndour? An Absol? Or a Murkrow? He sat there thinking deeply about each and everyone and then finally asked Aura, "Do you know where I could catch and Absol in this region?" She shook her head and said,"No but I bet Nurse Joy would know." Shikyo nodded and got up from his seat and walked over to Nurse Joy and asked her where he might find and absol to capture. "If I'm not mistaken you can find one in Weather Cave, just west of here. If you walk down the path about 4 miles, you should find a cave their where there lives an absol." Shikyo thanked her and took he seat next to Aura again. "Did she know?" Shikyo nodded. "You've been nodding a lot lately, you need to talk a bit more. Are you planning on evolving your Pnevma?" Shikyo shook his head. "C'MON WHY WON'T YOU TALK ANYMORE!!!" Shikyo just gave a big sigh then looked into her eyes and grinned then buried his face in the new issue of "People".

Last edited:

Zerro

Dreamer
    Years
  • The light among the tree top canopy slowly sparkled less and less. The air got colder. The Pokemon became more scarce. Even the Pidgey that had been flying overhead had seemed to of disappeared. The ambiance had made a slow but steady change. This did not stop Jason from walking. Judging by the temperature drop and heavy feeling, a big storm was coming. The only thing that crossed his mind was the words shelter and fast. Nothing seemed worse than getting caught up in a huge storm and no way to protect yourself from it. His pace quickened. Unaware of where he was or where he was going, the urge to find shelter became greater. Before he knew it, Jason had walked himself into a thick fog. With very poor visibility, he slowed down considerably. And as fate would have, shelter. An old house. Creepy at first sight, but he didn't care. He had accomplished a goal. After a quick inspection, Jason determined the house was abandoned, judging from the many broken windows and old chipped wood. Picking up a nearby branch, he cleared out the jagged shards of glass that used to be a window and climbed in. Rain would not be far behind, he was sure of it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back