• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The House of Osore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zazzeh

Akatsuki fan extrordinair!
Years
  • OOC: Boo! Hi, i'm here & ready to Roleplay ^^

BIC: Standing just outside Kakidashi City, A relievd Hiruko took in a deep breath & exhaled. Her Marowak was equally exited, though neither of them expressed it. Finnaly, she was home in the Lanjer region. Marowak leaped into Hiruko's arms & made her way atop her trainer's shoulders, preparing for what she knew was coming. "Woooohooo!!" Hiruko yelled, for she could no longer contain her massive amount of exitment. Hiruko ran down the steep hill overlooking Kakdashi City. Marowak grew nervous as they headed twords the large city. Halfway down the hill, Hiruko's eyes widened. "Uh..oh no..I CAN'T STOP!" Hiruko screamed franticly, for she knew she was no longer in control. They enterd the city while Hiruko was still uncontrolably running. "'Scuse me! Pardon me ma'am!" Hiruko yelled as she ran past many people. Hiruko saw the local Pokemon Center ahead. "Yes!" she thought to herself. The automatic doors opened & an exausted Hiruko fell flat on her face, panting like A Poocheyena in the middle of Summertime. Marowak got off Hiruko & brushed herself off, acting as if nothing had happend. Hiruko eventually got up after a couple minutes & sat by her Marowak. They stared at eachthor, after a minute of intense staring, they both laughed. Hiruko & Marowak were having the same thoughts, "Boy, those were the days..."

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
  • (OOC: Glad to see you could make it!)

(IC) Ralph and Poliwhirl had walked for a few hours since their last city, and they were getting tired. Then Poliwhirl saw a pond and decided to jump in. Poliwhirl took of in great speed, leaving Ralph in a cloud of dust."Ptooey!" He excaimed as he swept the dust from his face. "Where's the fire! you never run that fast, not even for food!" Then Ralph saw that Poliwhirl was in a pond. "Oh, right, your body needs to keep itself slimy." He said. "Well, soak up for about a half an hour, then let's go!" After the crisp swim, the two walked down the road again. then they came to a rickety shack. "Howdy!" said a man that came out of the shack. "I don't see two many people 'round these parts." Ralph looked puzzled. "No kidding, huh? how come?" He asked. The man raised an eyebrow and simply said "Osore." "Osore?" Ralph said in disbelief. "Yes" said the man, "Osore. There's a town up ahead called Kakidashi city. It's got a fair amount of citizians, but there's an old haunted house located near there. It'd be best it you stayed away from there." "Alright, I'll heed that warning." Ralph said. "By the way, you interested in buying stones?" "Stones?" Aske ralph,not knowing where the man was going with this. "Gee kid, you sure do repeat a lot of things. I noticed that you have a Poliwhirl. And I sell elemental stones to evolve Pokemon such as Poliwhirl." "Ahhh..." Started ralph, then said "Yeah, I'll buy a water stone, though I doubt I'll ever use it." And with that, Ralph got a water stone. The two went off once again, just about four blocks from Kakidashi...

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
  • After reading about how Nicole Richie was pregnant, Shikyo was wondering where Cheryl, Ralph, Kazuki, Hiruko, and Jason. Then it hit him, Cheryl said she was by that pond which mean's she must've been in the pokecenter longer than he was. He scanned the room looking for someone with red hair and pigtails. There, two rows down, Shikyo could see her resting her head on and old overweight man. She had fallen asleep she was so bored waiting and she didn't notice us. Shikyo slowly walked over and gently woke her up. The old man gave Shikyo a nasty look and shoved the girl hard. Cheryl woke up with a scream. "What's wrong!? Did you have a bad dream!? Did the guy hurt you!?" Cheryl said yes to the first one, "It was about the house of Osore. I think someone is in trouble there and went into the house." Shikyo replied with the usual, it's just a dream and its ok. Shikyo told her to come sit next to her and Aura. "Tell us about your dream." She explained to them that she has seen someone crawl through a window into an old wooden abandoned house. A storm was getting near and he needed shelter. She mentioned the person looked like Jason. "It'll be just fine, you don't have to worry. I bet you that Jason will arrive any minute with the others. Stop your worrying. I have an idea, let's go out and find a shop or something, you two can go "shop till you drop" and I'll just go get something to eat, like a pretzel at Auntie Anne's. Maybe after I'll go look for a backpack….." The two girls nodded and told Nurse Joy to inform their friends that they went to the mall. Nurse Joy waved and smiled goodbye. The three neared the mall and looked at it. It was the same black and red brick as all the other buildings and it looked as dumpy as the old gym. "Maybe I'll just look for a backpack and forget about some lunch. They might be full of bugs." As they entered the building, they were amazed at the enormous amount of room that they had to cover. The floors were actually clean and sparkled a grey, white, and black marble tile. The lights overhead reflected off the tile and seemed to follow the group wherever they went. The potted palm trees along the sides of every store entrance gave the place a warm feeling. "On second though, I'll go get some food anyways." The two girls looked at each other and sniggered at Shikyo. Shikyo ran off in his own direction before stopping himself to tell the two girls to meet at this same exact place at 3 'o clock. Shikyo took off again and headed to the food court. He passed an EB Games, a Lands End, a Bath and Body Works, and anything else you'd find in the mall. He ran around and finally found the food court and got his lunch. He swallowed it whole, and said, "I don't think a pretzel was enough to fill me up." He decided to go get some Sbarro's Pizza. "Three slices of cheese please." The man gave a nasty frown that seemed to pierce Shikyo's flesh. He sat down and ate and wondered why people are so mean to him. Maybe it was that he looked so evil, but once you get to know him, he's a great guy. Or maybe people who work on minimum wage in a mall fast-food restaurant just aren't very happy people. Shikyo chose the second one because he liked the way he looked and didn't want to change. "Misdreavus" Pnevma exclaimed. Everyone stared at Shikyo and his face turned red. "I'll get you some food once I'm finished." He ate the rest of his pizza slices then took Pnevma to "Pokemon King" or PK. Pnevma ordered a number 3 which was a deep fried caterpie on a stick. She finished eating and the two went to go find Shikyo a new backpack. "I saw a Lands End up here, maybe they'd have a backpack to my liking." They walked to the store and entered. A peachy short person with blonde hair gave a wide smile at the two. "Hi I'm Dora, would you like any help shopping?" Shikyo nodded and asked her where he could find a black and red backpack. "Ooo we have a great sale on winter jackets right now, you might want one." Shikyo just told her he didn't need help anymore because he couldn't stand people like that. They try to sell you anything but what you're looking for and he already has a nice warm leather jacket right now. It's already too big for him anyways. He found what he came for and left to go meet the girls. He walked slowly to the meeting place.

Zazzeh

Akatsuki fan extrordinair!
    Years
  • Hiruko got up from her spot & rememberd she needed her Pokemon healed. Hiruko walked up to the counter where Nurse Joy was & asked the nurse to heal her Pokemon. "Sure thing." Nurse Joy said, with a big smile on her face. Before Joy left with Hiruko's two Pokeballs, she noticed her Marowak. "Oh, does your Marowak need care too?" Joy asked. "No, she's fine." Hiruko replied. Nurse joy took Hiruko's Pokemon in back for healing. Since she had nothing better to do, Hiruko headed down to the mall & decided to grab A bite to eat for her & Marowak. Hiruko reached into her bag & pulled out A Pokeball before she exitted the Center, "Marowak, return." She called out. Marowak was beamed by a red light decending from the Pokeball & was sucked back in. Hiruko slid the Pokeball back into her bag & pulled out her Ipod & earphones. She popped in her earphones & headed for the mall. Finnaly she was at the mall, with "Best friend" by Aqua still blasting out of her earphones. Hiruko passed many stores before making her way to the the Foodcourt. She took her earphones out & slid her Ipod back into her bag, & her hand came back out with A Pokeball. "Marowak, come out." she called out, A red beam of light came from the Pokeball & took the shape of A Marowak. "So, what are you up for?" she asked Marowak. Marowak pointed to a soft pretzal stand. "Ah, well then..let's go get you A pretzal." Hiruko said as she began to make her way to the stand. "One plain pretzal please, no salt or anything." The girl at the stand gave her a dirty look & filled her order without saying A word. Hiruko sighed, as she diddn't expect anything less. Hiruko paid the money she owed & sat down at a table nearby where Marowak waited for her. "Here ya go." she said, handing Marowak the freshly baked pretzal. Marowak was estatic as she began to devoure the baked treat. Marowak stopped after the first few bites & stared at Hiruko & offered her A peice of the pretzal. "Hmm?" she mumbled in question. "Oh..i'm not hungry, girl." Hiruko said sadly, followed by A sigh. Marowak felt very guilty for not being able to cure her trainer's saddness. "I know what your thinking Marowak, i'm fine..don't worry about me." Hiruko said quietly as she stared down at her feet. Hiruko's orange eye glowed radiantly, you could actually see the light being emmited from it, while her green eye dulled & the pupil faded. Marowak hit Hiruko on the shoulder with her club to stop the "process". "Huh?!" Hiruko squeaked as she was jolted out of her trance-like state. "Oh...thanks girl" Hiruko said, followed up by another sigh. Afterwards, Hiruko left the mall & returned to the Pokemon Center, she grabbed her Pokeballs & left quickly to make her way to the meeting place.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
  • OOC: Ya you're right. I might just get this closed. I've lost intrest in this lately, I'll take votes of PMs weather it should be closed or not. Just give a simple yes or no PM to me and I'll tally them up, I'm not gonna wait for everyone's votes, just the people that have posted in the actually RP, not sign-ups.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back