• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Humor Thread [Turn that frown upside down ;D]

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I hate beating around the bushes, so anyways, welcome to your very own Humor Thread! Post all the funny images/animations you come across the net right here. You might not know, your findings may brighten up someone's day.

"I'm sorry if this is the wrong place, any Mods in-charge, feel free to move it" :3

Rules : -
    - No Adult related or something along that. :/
    - A lil bit swearing is ok, for the laughter part, but no too much swears please :]
    - Can be Pokemon or Non-Pokemon related, up to you.
    - Refrain from Spamming and such. If you don't like to post funny images or such, please also refrain from wasting a post here.
    - Happy posting, and let the laughters begin xD
    - If you wish to use some of them in any ways, be sure to Credit the website the Picture/Animation is taken from.

Here are some of what I found :P

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Spoiler:

Charz

...?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2008
    All credit goes to innocentenglish.com.

Spoiler:

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I find it scary how many gay Gary and Ash pictures pop up on Photobucket, if you type in "pokemon".
    I dare you to try it.

Back