• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Hunting of the Shinies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
Years
Is it too late for admission? Please tell me.

Name: Henrietta
Species: Cherubi
Appearance:
Henrietta is a special shiny. Instead of being the normal shiny ones, with orange skin and lighter-coloured leaves, her body is blue, like a blueberry, and she has black leaves on her head. When she is in Overcast Form, she is peach-coloured.
Personality:
Because of her strange colour, different from other Cherubis, being it shiny or not, she is always left out. The abandonment from her own species cause her to become quiet and docile.
History: (There is very little violence and PG stuff, please bear with me.)
She was a fairly normal Cherubi at first. Though still shiny, she was a normal one, with orange skin and a light-coloured leaf on her. She gets along well with other Cherubi, particularly a Cherubi named Isabella, also a shiny.
One day, Isabella and Henrietta were playing hide-and-seek in Eterna Forest, when suddenly, a claw took the two of them. It was a poacher, controlling a Kingler mecha.
Henrietta used SolarBeam at the mecha, causing it to explode. However, the explosion caused a chemical change in Henrietta. She turned blue, and her leaves turned pitch black. She was overwhelmed with power, but it disappeared after a while. She was smeared with blood. The poacher escaped.
However, Isabella was nowhere to be found. Henrietta looked around frantically. She saw a shimmer, but only saw a torn leaf and a shiny Cherubi with no leaf on its head. Henrietta screamed in sorrow. Isabella was dead.
When she went back to the group, the others saw her drastic change and mocked at her appearance. Henrietta was abandoned by her friends.
Shiny or Normal: Shiny
Other: Henrietta has a strange power dominating her, deep down in her body. (Like Naruto's Kyuubi.) Once she is in deep danger, the power protects her, causing her to be dangerous and "loved" by poachers.
RP Sample: (I'll post one later, my mom is trying to get me off the computer.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back