• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen The I Completed the Sinnoh Dex Thread

Just Darth

Dude.....LIke Totally Dude....
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2011
    Woo, I decided to start this to commerate me doing it....
    My 151st pokemon was Hippotatas
    What was yours?

True Justice

Shichibukai: Bartholomew Kuma
    Years
    If I remember, I think my last pokemon was Wormadam. There's only 1 or 2 trainers that own a Wormadam and I had no clue where to find it. So I just evolved a Burmy instead.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    Mine is hilarious, Tentacool xD They don't appear much in the wild, and while randomly to find swimmers with one, I ran into it xD

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2013
    my 151st was manaphy. i used the pokemon ranger Manaphy Egg thing, and yeah.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    This thread...>.>

I believe it was either Unown or Barboach for me. So...yeah.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    I'm pretty sure the last Pokemon I got was a Lucario. It took a LONG time to finish.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    I usually go out of my way to battle any trainers I see, so the last one I saw was Azelf.

.:The_Lost_Realm:.

~ Will be away, Be back soon
    Years
    Mine was either Wormadam/Cherrim/Munchlax. But I don't remember what it was exactly though.

But I'm sure that the last Pokemon I got to complete the National Dex (not including Shaymin/Arceus) is Shroomish.

Aikochan

Sexy Trainer Aiko
    Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2008
    Mine was lumineon I had to catch a finneon and evoolve it

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Mine was Mothim, i think. I looked all over the Pokémon world for a trainer with one, and i eventually found it :).

west

One winged angel
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2009
    d you meen as in in catching or seeing the pokemon. For me it was drifloon if it was the second 1.

Back