• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen The I Completed the Sinnoh Dex Thread

UGAtyler07

Banned
    Years
    i believe mine was either a manaphy or a stupid cresselia. I can not stand when they just flee. Thank the lord i had a Crobat with mean look. :P

DCFC_Woody

Shinny Hunter
    Years
    Mine was barboach... theres like one trainer with it and I think hes just below solaceon town :D
    Took me hours thats why I know

BattleBeastEXP

Competitive Double Battler
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Jun 20, 2009
    I remember mine, it was a Drifloon because I had to wait until Friday to migrate. That week went by so slow!

Lil MuDkiP849

Dream Chaser
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Aug 12, 2021
    lumineon..... it take tooo long for finneon to evolve! took me 3 weeks:surprised:

lol!! thats the same thing with me. I searched online for lumineon's poke # and i was like *ok, where can i find a finneon?* so i searched for weeks and i finally found it, and i had to level it up *sigh* but i laugh looking back at it now.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Mothim was my last one.
    i just kept finding female burmy's.
    not only that, it was hard to find a burmy in the first place.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Finneon... I found a trainer with Lumineon but none with Finneon... (Yes, I think I battled every trainer out there...) It took me like 2 hours fishing for it for me to realize I was in the wrong spot ^_^

Moonlit Umbreon

Elusive Within The Shadows
    Years
    Congrats D_Q! Hmm... Lets see now... Oh yeah, I remember now! My last PKMN for completion of the Sinnoh Dex was Unown! Ironic isn't it? xD

Years
    • Age 14
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    My last seen was a fairy, not the running one and not azelf lol
    I didnt want to battle them because I wanted to catch them but i couldnt catch them >.<
    And i had masterballs on my fire red but i couldnt migrate until i seen all of the sinnoh pokemon =/

So.. i battled them =/
    But a funny thing happend.... Azelf KOed me
    But i forgot which island azelf was at and i ended up going to the same island
    And i saw Azelf again :D
    I didnt know if you get killed my a legend you can fight them again >.<

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    Finneon... I found a trainer with Lumineon but none with Finneon... (Yes, I think I battled every trainer out there...) It took me like 2 hours fishing for it for me to realize I was in the wrong spot ^_^

That happened to me and my friend as well

:t354:TG

Years
    Wow, Lumineon seems to be a common answer here, because that was my last one as well!!

I had a Finneon but never wanted to raise it (don't like many of the water types.. but my favorite is a water type... how peculiar..)

Just Darth

Dude.....LIke Totally Dude....
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2011
    When i started this thread I meant catching but ahwell

Luap25

yeah.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2011
    my last one I saw was luminion. I think only one trainer had it in the game..

Dark Banette

♫♫♫♪♪
    Years
    The last one for me was Palkia. (I have Diamond) I battled every single person in the game. So I basically fought every Pokemon too. Then I just headed on down to Cynthia's Granny's place and she gave me the Dex entry for Palkia. It wasn't hard for me, all I had to do was look at them. =P Unlike in the other games were you have to catch the Pokemon. -_-;

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2008
    Mine was Cherrim. I never bothered to go to Iron Island until after the game...and yes, I didn't know that's where you got Lucario...:\

Cherrim for me as well.
    Though I DID go to Iron Island, I never really bothered to go through it all the way through. :\

Ohm and to you people who had to evolve a Finneon, I caught my Lumineon. :P

Back