• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Illuminati

Bluerang1

pin pin
Years
  • What do you think about this "Secret Society"?

Are they real or is it something some entertainers use to publicize themselves? Is the thing about the Anti-Christ real? Can you be an atheist and believe in all this Illuminati conspiracy? Discuss.

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2018
    You can be atheist and believe in the Illuminati. The Illuminati is not religious. It is an organization that conspiracy theory claims is trying to use government and corporations to establish a the New World Order.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I find it absolutely fascinating, and am very confused why people view it in such a negative way.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Is this like some revival after the popularity of the Da Vinci Code or do people believe it's still the exact same organization from the dark ages carried through to today's time? I'm kind of assuming the latter and, while it's a fun conspiracy theory to consider, it also sounds really farfetched and dumb. Especially since, I've heard, people seem to think popular songwriters and rappers are trying to hide messages in their songs about it? Yeaaaah... no. I think that's a bit of an insult to what the group originally stood for. But I guess to each his own.

fango pango

This fire burns, always.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2016
    Im atheist and I believe in illuninati
    I genuinely do
    Go watch hyperaptive:illuminati rap
    I'm not going to say more as,I'm on my phone typing this,feel free to debate

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • I only know of Illuminati from Brown's "Angels and Demons". However, I believe that they are not an anti-Christ sect. They are just a group of learned men who wants to establish a new world order. And I believe that they are real.

cyan.

▲ 愛してる .
    Years
  • i was really young when i first found out about it from youtube videos, and i was horrified by it for the whole summer, all i was thinking about was that, some nights i couldnt even get to bed without seeing a picture of the devil goat thing in my head.
    but now, i agree with whoever said its fascinating. whenever i watch music videos i look for little "hints"
    and sometimes i laugh at it because in those "music video analysis" videos they point out some of the stupidest things like a rock and go like "this is associated with the devil you just dont notice it"
    but i dont really believe in it.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • Yeah I was the same too, two summers ago...It's quite entertaining to write about them though...they are so secretive and yet unsecretive at the same time...I think they might exist...

lacella

monsters & macarons.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2012
    regardless of its origin, right now it seems like it's being used as a publicity stunt. anyone truly powerful enough to be part of the illuminati would never let it be publicized this much

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I've suddenly become deeply intrested in this, I am certainly keeping an open mind about this and videos like this intrugie me.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
  • I'd rather go back to the dark ages or merge my mind with an AI than let the Illuminati rule the world.

Spoiler:

Zet

Years
  • The Illuminati is only a scapegoat name from the real secret society that controls the world. Though I don't see what an atheist not believing in it has to do with anything.

As for the anti-christ, it is the complete opposite of Jesus. So it's not going to be very smart or very good at anything.

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    Uh, I thought the Illuminati were Devil worshipers?

I also don't see what being an athiest matters concering them. Athiests sometimes believe in devils, don't they?

I however, don't believe in them. They're probably just another publicity stunt.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
  • Uh, I thought the Illuminati were Devil worshipers?

I also don't see what being an athiest matters concering them. Athiests sometimes believe in devils, don't they?

I however, don't believe in them. They're probably just another publicity stunt.
    No, no, no, no, no. At least look up stuff before you spout off nonsense.

1) The Illuminati were an 18th century secret society purported to be creating a new world order.

2) Atheists don't believe in any religious phenomenon by definition. If they did, they wouldn't be atheists.

Back