• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Incense

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Incense is a great addition to pair up with Lucky Egg. Especially if you have a lure patch (or whatever it's called now) on a PokeStop and also have Incense, you get a lot of Pokemon popping up! I used to have at least 50 in my bag at all time, but alas starting from 0 PokeCoins, I'm saving up so I can buy more.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    I haven't...

I kind of want to though because it's too late to leave my apartment, but at the same time I kinda want to catch more... ): It's so tempting.

Okage

He who can defy Classifacation
    Years
    I seem to have been hit with a bug/glitch in regards with the Incenses. I used 1 earlier today (Before the server crashed), got a few Pokes, and had to log off for a bit. After I was able to get into the game again, I now seem to have an unlimited amount of time with the first incense. Like, I had the game going for about 2 hours now and the timer is STILL there and going. I'm not sure if I'm still getting the effect from it.

Lycanroc

under the sun
    Years
    I've had a bit of luck with Incense. I used one earlier today and caught myself an Eevee! I don't really want to use the other one yet because there's literally no PokeStops near me, unless that's not how you get them? But at least it works.

Years
    I have 2 I should've used it before when I was out my friend was using it and I was like "what is that?" Now I wonder what Pokemon come out in the dark.

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2021
    I used one of the starting ones, to very poor effect.

Almost immediately a Spearow showed up. Then nothing until the incense was about halfway done when I got a male Nidoran, which then vanished after one second of GPS interruption. And then nothing again until a Pidgey which showed up in the last few seconds.

I was not impressed.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    Personally I find incense to be a huge waste of time. I used one recently during the Halloween event thinking it would make Shuppet's, Duskull's and Sableye's.
    Used one and got no more then 5 Pokemon the entire event with the pink smoke around them. And they were mostly just Ledyba, Weedle and Drowzee. Maybe if you buy multiple's of them and just them constantly but I'm not wasting money on buying them.

Back