• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Infamous Clan

lnfamous

★☆★☆★☆★☆
    Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2009

Permission granted by DeanoDance

The Infamous Clan

The Infamous Clan

The Infamous Clan

The Infamous Clan

The Infamous Clan

Strategy: 0-20
    Knowledge of physical/special attacks/support moves: 0-20
    Prediction Ability: 0-20
    Knowledge of Movesets: 0-20
    Knowledge of Ev Spreads: 0-2O

Bonus Points: Victory 5 points

Take their scores and divide by 100 to get 7O% gets you on members list

9O or above gets you on advanced list

The Infamous Clan

The Infamous Clan

The Don-Infamous

(Founder and clan leader)

|| Right Hand Men ||

Crimson Empoleon, and Mystery

(Hold Almost top authority and decide events and wars)

|| Trigger Men ||

(Elite battlers in every aspect, have the right to recruit and recommend who goes where)

|| Goons ||

(Advanced members who don't have enough rep to be elite but are still above average and might even kick you butt)

|| Wanna bees ||

Alex, Kozova, ThePlaya, shinyhunter,

(Regular members who are ready willing and able to become recognized in this association but just don't have that willingness to get their hands "dirty")

|| Sleeping with the fishes ||

(Banned members)

|| Goody 2 shoes ||

DeanoDance*, Orange-kun*, homsar*

(unranked members)

(A note to any battlers, * means you will be tested when our clan store is open)

|| Members in training ||

DreamHunter

|| VIP guest ||

Morph, The postman, Mukkamoto

(are allowed to post and help out, are not members of the clan but friends who share the right to post in the thread)

|| Clan jobs/descriptions ||

Doing Odd jobs Is a very good way to get recognized. You earn respect of your fellow "gangsters" and if you do such a noticeably good job(without complaining) we will without a doubt promote you a rank just because you are so willing to help the "family" and would go out of your way to help others in our organization.

|| Breeders ||

(these people breed Pokemon requested by clan members)

|| Banners/User bars/Avatar makers ||

CrimsonEmpoleon, homsar

(they make banners use bars and avatars by request for they're fellow clan members)*we all love to look good

|| Youtubers ||

(these are people who love to entertain and get the word out about our clan and the lovely website we call PC, They let people know what we are about and earn special recognition in our clan)

|| Cloners ||

Morph

(these are those people we love to have around when we are in business. They literally clone our profits and we never lose a penny)

|| Poke hustlers||

(these are the people who give us our bang when we decide to go to war. they get us our ammo and we load up and have our turf wars)

Clan Events

Current Clan event:

Upcoming events:

Previous events:

Event winners:

The Infamous Clan

The Infamous Clan

|| Clan Points ||

Member-ammount of points

(Battling is very rewarding here. Using clan points you can battle your way to the top. The more points you have the more infamous you become*which means more power in this case*So use your points wisely)

|| Point battling system ||

(you must use this format EVERY TIME you do a battle for clan points.Posting points in your signature is the easiest way to keep track of them. It is very unwise to disappoint us by cheating with us giving you this much trust so follow the rules are sleep with the fishes. Only the winner of the match most post the given format.)

ex* Carlton vs Ashley

Winner=Ashley

Score=6-0

Points Won=6

||Clan store ||

coming soon(thread goes here)

(A new clan store thread is opened up every month.Using clan points you will be able to "buy" things in the store. So reserving a post for the store most be prepared before every opening of the new store. Details on this will be provided in the future)

Hit List-ex* jonny to be whacked by yolee

(Got someone you just cant beat. Hire one of your buddys to "take care of them" for a small fee*clan points only*)

|| Donations ||

Yes we take bribes(we like to call them donations though. If you earn 100 points you can level up a rank)

|| Most wanted list ||

(these are those who will go down in history as the best of the best in what ever way they have helped the clan, they are honored here on the first post because they are special. Being inducted in here takes the whole clans approval)

The Infamous Clan

The Infamous Clan

|| Turf Wars (clan wars) ||

Our clan wars are held with our best 10 soldiers vs your best 10 soldiers with everyone player having battled every combatant of the other team until every battle is complete. every win is a point toward your clans record.

Current | none

[previous] Infamous VS ?????

Score | 0-0

|| Shout outs ||

The Infamous Clan

The Infamous Clan

|| CrimsonEmpoleon ||

Userbars
    The Infamous Clan

Last edited:

Mystery2009

The Legacy Begins Now
    Years
    complete with a mastery beyond recognition. our struggles have been rewarded with this stunning thread. later tonight we introduce our first event(which i will pm you about)

let T.I.C officially open

lnfamous

★☆★☆★☆★☆
    Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2009
    *punch in the air* About time.

I also will make a couple of banners tonight.

~Lazo

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Hey Guys,
    nice to see the thread now officially open after a long wait lol.
    ~Good Luck [and hope this is a big success] Guys from your friend Mukka and the RRC

PS: nice 1st post, im waiting for TOWA to update ours lol :P

Mystery2009

The Legacy Begins Now
    Years
    looks like we sit back relax and enjoy the festivetites. tonight were getting fu.........yea were gonna have fun lol
    in celebration we have a complementary pokemon for our first few members

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Mystery hyped this up quite a bit, nice to see it done. Good luck with everything, oh and nice organization. (ZOMG TEH UBER CSS YA!!!11!)

Mystery2009

The Legacy Begins Now
    Years
    thank you guys much lol

lets get grimey(if i say that again shot me)

things will become even more fun lol
    the dynamic duo is here and its time to take pc by storm.....or fire.....or something powerful i guess is what im looking for

let the artistic minds of great trainers fulurish

we are here to promote pc and wifi battles

and for anyone aginst us, we are the things that go bump in the night

with that said members recieve a complementary gengar or sceptile when the event begins

Well, I'm in and it does look well organised. Should be fun.

=O I'm a wanna be? D= I am willing to get my hands "dirty" sob sob D'=

o rly? you will have your chance bro

do as lil wayne says and let the beat build

we need more members lol
    you can also make a statement describing your skills and on your resume(something like that) show examples of sigs ivd or whatever job you want

just getting started you wont be a wannabee for long lol

Last edited:

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    Sup Crimson and Mystery. Help a brother out and let me join. I can only Shoddy but thats all I need. I've beaten you twice Mystery so am I in?

Mystery2009

The Legacy Begins Now
    Years
    everyone gets in obviously lol

my comp just isnt working pc right so infamous cant update the first post
    atm lol we will have to wait on crimson

alex koz and dream hunter are in

note that point battling will not commence until the clan store is open

if you have anything for trade or any particular skills you may reserve a post on the thread when posted, then edit and post your merchadise later
    you must include a subsection for clan points and the obvious section for the normal traders

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2014
    hey guys, NICE you got your clan up and running its very well organized and is and eye grabber. hope you do well in your clan.

Back