• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Infamous Clan

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    What about me Mystery? Nah jk I can only Shoddy and I beat there isn't 4 members who have Shoddy but if they did I might be able to go 4-0. =] jk

Kozova

Narcissistic Assassin
    Years
    alright mystery. is there anyone else that is a member that isn't on the front post? bcuz i know u ppl can't edit it. did DD make it?
    I'll work on that 4 in a row thing right away =P

Orange-kun

ALL HAIL LELOUCH
    Years
    Hello I am back from the dead. Travelling through the under world is hard work and I still only have my same ou whore team so I need to remake my team

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2008
    Well I heard about this clan from murder (aka) crimson empoleon so yeah I would like to join and I can also make some banners and stuff (have PS CS2) should I battle murder again to see if I can make it into the clan or something? well just let me know... and btw how about shiny ninetales or persian? (: idk

ThePlaya

I Am The Charizard Master
    Years
    Ok
    I'm probably going to regret doing this but, I want out. :(
    The reason is because I wanted to be in a new active clan but it doesn't seem like this one is going to be active anytime soon. Hopefully you guys understand and don't hate me for this. So...yeah
    Sorry

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    The clan will become active but we need Mystery and Crimson to get their comps fixed so we can get going and get active.

Mystery2009

The Legacy Begins Now
    Years
    im gonna ask deano to temporarily lock the thread until the problems fixed, if you would like to leave we are not gonna put a gun to your head and keep you.

as of now we have 3O days to get the problem fixed untill then do as you please join other clans(we dont want you to go but if you are bored i can relate and you will not be looked down on)

thread reopens in 29 days, if not then we just arnt ready

super onii chan

I think I'm here to stay
    Years
    im gonna ask deano to temporarily lock the thread until the problems fixed, if you would like to leave we are not gonna put a gun to your head and keep you.

as of now we have 3O days to get the problem fixed untill then do as you please join other clans(we dont want you to go but if you are bored i can relate and you will not be looked down on)

thread reopens in 29 days, if not then we just arnt ready

thats fine take your time, sorry this had to happen to all. Hope yall stay *loyality test ;)*

Kozova

Narcissistic Assassin
    Years
    oh well. Maybe Ill wait until we actually have 4 members to battle against to do what you said Mystery. Until then, gl with the clan =] I'm too lazy to go and join another 1 so i'll be here, checkin back often.

Raph

Curious Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2008
    I want to join this clan.

Hi how can I join this clan?

Back