• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Insanly Crazy Happening At School

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jezebel

Team Rocket Field Agent
    Years
    Well last year when I was a junior we used to play tag in between classes lol.
    My friend and I connect her GBA with my DS in class and battle each other.
    Lunch and free periods are usually.....insane.
    Year Meeting is also nuts as well.

I'll probably have something more to add this coming week.

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2008
    k well my turn,

Last year, I was walking home and I saw a gr. 12 at my school being approached by another gr. 12 but from our, you could say "rival school". and all I see is the guy pulling out a knife, and at that minute a car pulls up and the guy from my schools dad shows up with a baseball bat and swings at the kid. The kid falls bleeding then our security guard comes and calls for a squad car.

Also, I went to a Macbeth Trip to Toronto, and when I came back from my school there were cop cars driving on lawns and they are practically everywhere, I even saw a swat team 0_o k so basically on the news they said that there was a kidnapping at the nearby mall and they somehow traced the car to that building... so yea pretty crazy stuff.

My schools so violent you can't imagine, there are like 10 fights every week.

Just last week I walk into the washroom BOOM, I see Graffiti everywhere. Some loser wrote "Trane" everywhere... since then the washrooms been locked -.-'

MudMast

Does not exist.
    Years
    well, 2 years ago a teacher confiscated a football off someone in my form when we were lining up for Technology, anyway, the boy turned and punched the teacher, knocking him to the ground and went down with him.

the boy kept hitting him till a teacher arrived; lucky one just came out a classroom.
    the police were called, the boy was kicked out of the school
    an ambulance took the teacher away.
    the teacher left 3 days later. - noone liked him anyway.

and this week, a boy in my form (a diffrent person) said they hit a sixth former and ran as the police were called
    an ambulance drove toward the school as the boy was telling me this.

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
    the funniest event this guy farted in science class so funny we all cracked up we couldnt stop laughing 'till we left the classroom.

guess the only series was that a bird hitted the window that time during class it made me jump but those crazy birds need to watch where there going yeah otherwise it'll happend again

suppose my class is just too funny! i have thousands to post first this guy was so upses with rye in 3rd now he's upses with....... um i forgot but im sure on monday i'll clearly rember i know

this is the funny winter story ok so we were about to line up from recess and there was a spot of ice and this guy just fall right on the ice i think it was so funny i wouldn't be laughing right now if i still like him,oh and in gym class this guy got hitted by the hocky stick and are gym teacher just picked him up like he was a stuffed animal you should of seen it it was hilarious

Last edited:

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    In my french class this girl brought durien (durian i dunno) flavored cookies. It's a type of french fruit or something. These cookies smelled so bad it had people thinking there was a gas leak. I had about 5 of them =D.

I have more, but I don't really remember all the crazy stuff I do or the stuff that happens.

FourFourTwo

*used calm mind*
    Years
    • Age 35
    • NYC
    • Seen Dec 23, 2010
    My first day of high school 5 years ago, two juniors got stabbed.

Later that year, in October, 3 got shot at our haunted house (gang related), and one died. :(

coolio567

Im so coolio
    Years
    one day our teacher told us that something happened at the cafeteria so we had to leave early. so we packed our stuff and was ready to go when we got outside and we didnt see any cars or buses they shouted april fools (not much happens at my school)

at elementary school this bird wouldnt stop hitting the window and my teacher (not noticing the bird) opened thewindow and it flew inside soon everybody ran into the hall screaming

Last edited:

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    one day our teacher told us that something happened at the cafeteria so we had to leave early. so we packed our stuff and was ready to go when we got outside and we didnt see any cars or buses they shouted april fools (not much happens at my school)

at elementary school this bird wouldnt stop hitting the window and my teacher (not noticing the bird) opened thewindow and it flew inside soon everybody ran into the hall screaming

xDD

I wonder what I'll do for april fools....... o_O

and god knows WHAT the school folks plan on doing.

Jezebel

Team Rocket Field Agent
    Years
    I plan on bringing a fart machine to class next week! ^^

Anyway today my teacher almost tripped over the garbage......the whole class started laughing.

Of course it's not that crazy or funny but if you knew my english teacher you'd think it was funny.

In one of the math classrooms my friends and I always go onto the computers and change the backgrounds. We change it to Richard Simmons, Mr. Mime, Jynx, jason castro, jigglypuff. One time I changed it to Brock that someone made on the WII.

Spaekle Oddberry

this is why i'm hot
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Someone's going around stealing the clocks out of all the classrooms at my school. Apparently it's for a senior prank.

And it had better be an absolutely stellar prank to make up for the annoyance of never knowing what time it is. I swear we're going to come to school on Senior Prank Day and find them all just thrown in a hallway or something dumb like that. :(

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    Nothing weird ever happens at my school, thank God. Well except my school is haunted but I don't think thats weird enough for you people that have drama going on in their school 24/7/52.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    My tturn. All true, and bug-related stories.

Well, on 7th Grade, there was a butterfly or moth, I dunno, which my classmates caught. It flew and got to my shorts!

---

Another one is when a coackroach climb out of my bag. Talk about personal hygeine. DD:

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
    Not many strange things happen at my school. My friend once brought vodka to school and got drunk, when she was like twelve.

Yaziyo

Everyone's favourite Arab
    Years
    Oh man way too many storys...

Like in History last year (compulsary Australian History course, boring as hell) we always our teacher a hard time, simply because he was such an easy target. There was one time at the begining of the lesson we were all in the room and the teacher hadn't come yet so someone hung up a condom on the light switch, good fun when he went to turn on the light. The funny thing is, someone recorded it and put it on youtube and they were the ones who got in trouble for it, for some privacy crap. For the rest of that year he was the scapegoat for anything.

And then there's last year's geography, teacher was awesome so he just wrote some notes and what to do on the board, no-one did it and everyone was happy. Our class had amazing co-operation. For example someone would pass someone elses bag to the person next to them and in less than one minute it would have reached the other side of the room, been emptied, put inside out, have everything put back inside it and be back in its original position, fully nuggeted'. We did this in English once and the teacher loved the concept, he thought it was great! :laugh:

And of course, Science a few years ago, we had an awesome teacher who gave us a practical almost every lesson. I have doubts about whether or not she has ever looked at the syllabus though. One time she was doing some chemistry thing (which, by the way, she made me hold) and it started making some thick smokey stuff all up in my face so we took it outside and another Science teacher came out of another class and went ape "poop" (damn forum censor), apparently what she was doing was toxic and pretty dangerous. :laugh:

Can't forget one commerce lesson around 2 years ago, we had some subsitute teacher (known as Big Bird at our school, she's some old lady who seriously looks like big bird) and these two guys were playing "The Penis Game" (For those who don't know, the penis game is a game played in a public area where two people take turns saying penis louder than the last person. The winner is the guy who can say penis the loudest.) and they had just started so they were whispering. Some guy (who obviously didn't understand the concept) heard them whipsering penis multiple times and yells out "IT'S OK TO SAY PENIS YOU KNOW!".

There's English a few years ago, we had this coffee-addict teacher and I managed to find a digital photo of his face so this guy prints out an A4 page of just the small picture tiled at least 20 times and we went around sticking them all around the room. We put one on his chair, face down with glue on the back and when he sat down, he had his face on his arse! As one of my friend's described it, "He smiled at me, then he leaned over and was still smiling at me."

Lunchtime at school with my year is always fun, 100%, no matter what the hell is going on. We/They always find an extremely random way for hilarious mischief/violence. A few weeks ago someone found a long bit of string and we just went around tying things up. Now, on the left of this certain path, there are poles and on the right is a wall with bars so we tied a length of string across a part of the path and began to divert traffic (this year we became seniors [year 11 and 12 count as seniors in our system] so we have a different uniform, younger students automatically listen to our special shirts so we can get away with a considerable amount :P ) anyway, this was all sweet until the deputy principal decided to walk by. Everyone scattered in the most suspicious act I have ever seen and I am still surprised that she didn't do anything after that.

And of course there are other acts of random mischief/violence which I can't forget, like the phase we went through where you'd get someone to get on their hands and knees and stand behind someone else then you push them over. Good fun.

I warned you I had a lot of stories, and you just made me very happy reminising :P

Andelc

Cool Trainer Alex
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2011
    Well 2 weeks ago I got in a rap battle, and won by saying some of the corniest rhymes ever.(it was funny)

And Friday I brought in my styx CD in science and the teacher air guitared(while I sang) come sail away LOL,(we only hav like 7 people in that class)
    Then Me and this other KId started air guitaring Blue collar Man But we were cut short when the teacher decided he wanted to start class =(

well I hav a alot more stories but i cant remeber any right now.

Spaekle Oddberry

this is why i'm hot
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    So, I had some offtime with all my friends last week, and there wasn't a class in the art room, so we hung out in there as we tend to do now that stupid people got the outside closed. All the kids from the middle school down the street were coming to watch an assembly in our gym. Why they couldn't do it in their own I'm not sure, but ANYWAY.

It was fun because they were all walking right past the art room window, and we got to frantically wave at all our favorite teachers from back then. :] And the dumb middle schoolers kept trying to act all cool in front of us, some of them even claiming they knew us. And some middle school chick tried to act all better than us by being all 'blahblahblah don't watch us from the window' in an annoying whiny hick accent, but we just laughed at her. It was much fun. :]

They made the stairwell smell like BO though. I about gagged. D:

Dave-o-rama

If you are a false don't entry
    Years
    last week, me and my friends were lined up outside our class waiting to be let in. then out of nowhere this one kid we knew starting talking REALLY loud about how it smells like bacon in the hallways and in classroom. There is this one kid in our class that we all mess with, we call him bacon because he snorts when he laughs. The dude that was yelling didnt know that, and we were all dying. I almost fell on the floor in the hallway, seriously. looooooool

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back