• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Insanly Crazy Happening At School

Status
Not open for further replies.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    as the title says. Discussion for the crazy happenings at your school! xD

~~~~~

I'll post mine:

Just the other day, I was in my first-block English class and suddenly we hear this strange sound (some kind of music) and we where all like "what's thaat? and where's it coming from?" and this one kid thought it was the Ice-Cream Truck, and I'm like "Ice-Cream truck? In the middle of winter? o_O" and then it got silent for a minute. Then I heard it was coming from the left of me. We were all STILL confused. Then I heard it- it was coming from my bag o_O

so I opened my bag, and this one kid pointed that out and I'm like "Thanks for pointing that out, caption obvious >.>" and I found the Source- it was my phone. and I was like "What the-??? I could have sworn it off was of this morning O_O" so I turned it off. and to finish of the moment this kid (the same one that thought it was the Ice-Cream truck) asked me: "Can I have some Ice Cream? 8D"

The teacher then got us back to working. He did nothing about my phone. xDD

That is the second time this year my phone has done that >.>

Ironically, the first time was when I had the same teacher for last block O_O

luckily, it was RIGHT before our "90-second" break, so I managed to hide in the bathroom and cut it of xDD

-----

oh, and about a week or two ago, I finally snapped at my class (Math, BEFORE my schedual got flipped) about the "Ninja-Monkeys". OMG that was so hilarious xDD

to this day, those idiots STILL can't stick the art of illusion through thier skulls >.>

idiots. >.>

EDIT:

oh, the other day we had an assembly about the magazines and prizes and all that other stuff, and the dude showed the giant remote and I randomly shouted "IT'S A UNIVERSAL REMOOOOO~TE!" and everyone stared at me for a minute. xDD

later at lunch, the evil-ish Vice-princible started teasing me about that xDD (well, at least she wasn't being mean, or anything xDD)

the whole school now officially knows of my Existance xDD

EDIT, after school: THE CRAZINESS NEVAR ENDZ!!! O_O

Random kid: *stretches out and let's out a light yawn* Gawd... I wish I had a Pokemon right now! 8D
    Me: Heck yeah...! OMG, I want a Lucario SO badly! *fangirl sigh, and looking of into space* Rukario-kun...! Someday you will b-
    Kid: huh? what are you talking about???

what's so amusing about this, is that I had absol-uetly NO influence on the kid about his random "outburst". I swear, the only ting CLOSE to influence was my behavior. I swear to god, I was half-way a Lucario O_O

oh, and I was the first person in homeroom today- that NEVER happens. so then this one kid comes in no more than a minute later, and he's shocked to see me there and he said, "I never thought I'd live to see the day... HOW ARE YOU HERE BEFORE ME!?!?!?!?!?" and for some reason I burst out laughing, causing him total and utter confusion xDD

and I fell asleep in math class this afternoon, and to wake me up the teacher placed a jingly plush puppy thing on my head and he was like, "HEY! HEY! ADA! A DOG'S ON YOUR HEAD!" and I immediatly shot up and I was like, "HUH!? WHAT!?" and I looked around- I must've forgotten where I was, "Where am I??? O_O" and then he went on with the lesson (luckily I was a fast learner xDD)

LMAO

Last edited:

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    This was more of after-school but anyways people improvised for a side-quel to the wizard of oz and the funniest thing was said in drama class,

After the wizard of oz and the wizard of zo did their best to avoid granting the desires of the lion, scarcrow, and tin man, in a seperate timeline without Dorothy, after the racus, the WWotW blew up

WWW: Wtevah glenda! you have always been Ms. popular, you were everyones favorite! But me? I WAS THE WORST JUST BECAUSE I'M GREEEEEEN!!!

Glnda: hahah, but you were meant to be green, it makes you look more evil and stupider than you are

WWW: SHUT UP! AGHHH! Ohhhh! Why? Why? Why am I green!?

G: Why that's pretty obvious silly, the Grinch is your father! That means not only did he steal christmas but he also stole your mother's virginity.

*I litterally ROTFLMAO, seriously, it happened, so i was knocked unconsious with the removal of my behind*

The Teacher just laughed, he is even considering to accept the current script! There was an even more insane thing but i can't remember at the moment.

Arrmegedden

dang roosters
    Years
    a shotgun bullet was found on the FLOOR OF MY CLASSROOM and it was my best friends 0_O !!!!!!!!!

DMNT

Prismatic.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2010
    Lets see.... Well, a few days ago, I was walking to my next class with some friends, and then one of my friends noticed a student with long hair and he told us how she has a nice a**. However, when we walked past the student, he realized the student was a guy! That was hilarious! We made sure he never forgot about that!

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
    I remember back at school, we would stay during the break in the class and everyone would bring an ingredient for our famous high school salad :D
    Of course it was against the rules, but one day when we finished our meal and he had to throw the leftovers before the teacher comes we find the principle right outside our door and he figured he'd be suspiccious if he sees us with huge bargage bag..

So what we did was... one guy left the school and we threw away the garbage bag from the window for him to catch it..

As we were throwing it, the teacher comes in, he asks why we threw that, we tell him: "it's some girl's clothes!" and he's like : "OK!" hehe
    But I'm sure he was on to us because of the smell in the room XD

Dark Magician

The Black lightinig
    Years
    Well my school is pretty weird so Im ised to seeing stuff that to other people may be kinda crazy but to me are quite normal.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    My crazy Religion teacher kicked a boy out for smiling. >D There are so many other stories that I could tell about her, but it would take a very long time. :)

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
    Last year one of my teachers called me a b*tch. xD I couldn't stop laughing. Then she told me to f*ck off. What a crazy art teacher. >.> This year I'm homeschooled...but next year I have to go back to all that craziness.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    In second grade the teacher left the room for like 5 minutes and some other teacher came in and told us to follow her. She led us to the hallway on the floor below us where we saw our teacher making out with the janitor!

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2009
    well, a couple years ago in my science class we heard a sound like grinding metal. then the room started to smell real bad, and we had to move to a different room.

Spaekle Oddberry

this is why i'm hot
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Haha. This happened last year. My friends and I were outside in front of the school; that's like our hangout place. Everything was pretty much normal, until all of a sudden a huge crowd bursts out one door near the front of the school. It's a crowd of maybe thirty or fourty people, and they run across the front of the school building, by our hangout, into another door. Everything's quiet again for a few more seconds, then another big crowd bursts out a different door and does the same thing. And then this keeps happening for several more minutes - big crowds of people circling us and running into different doors in the school. No one really seems to have any clue what's going on. And then all of a sudden a crowd comes out led by a girl running from another girl with a cake. Girl B throws said cake at girl A, everyone goes "OOOOOOH!" and everyone runs outside from all directions like there's going to be a fight or something. But there isn't one and everyone starts running again. o_O

Apparently it started out with those two girls fighting. Then the one strated running after the other, more and more people followed, and then eventually people who had no clue what was going on started following in hopes of finding out, and it all snowballed into that mass of confusion. Proves what sheep most people can be. :\ What I really want to know is where that cake came from.

Last edited:

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    Hmmm.... let's see. This happened a few years ago...
    This particular classmate of mine laid poop in our classroom!!!! What the hell?!

Marx

Banned
    Years
    Lot's of stuff at my school has happened:

There was a food fight that lasted the rest of the day
    Some kid took a radio there and we all started moshing like ADHD kids with autism
    Two 19 year old emo kids wanted to fight me and my friend and we won
    We dumped a barrel of rubber balls down a set of stairs
    x3

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    Well.. my school is crazy.
    My old school anyway. Crocketts lane,
    My friend brought some chickins in (Can't remember why) We left them in this bathtub thing and they got out when we wernt looking, all the teachers were running around adn we had no lessons for half a day XD

Another time was when my friend found this cat in th playground. She said it was cute and smiled at it, we went in, only to find out, some cat was in the school, so everyone is looking right? And someone finds it and runs past me and my mate, same cat from the playground, it had followed my friend into school and gotten lost. i think it was a stray cat.. so odd..

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    Lesh see...

The other day, my English teacher said the N word. That was pretty crazy. O.o

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Last Thursday the water tank that holds all the water in case of some toxic emergency leaked and burst. So all of the Science rooms got flooded and the higher school was sent home (including me) as there wasn't enough room to hold all the kids in at school for the rest of the day.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    In my science glass there was a gas leak and the whole science block was closed.

Nothing really happens in my school.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    I'll share a funny story from Ye Olde Days of my high school time.

there was this jock in my After lunch study hall who decided to throw his shoe across the room. so he did and the teacher saw and threw it back at him. the jock, however, was too busy laughing that he didn't notice the shoe coming back at him and it almost knocked the wind out of him. hehe that was funny, but for a really messed up story was doing a sulfer science experiment (without the luxury of fume hoods) and I lost most of my sense of smell.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back