• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The intracacies of shipping for R/B/G and G/S/C. (Warning-Spoilers for early volumes)

Years
    I think you're taking what I said the wrong way.
    As in 'a shipping confirmed' I meant the characters of the shipping are official lovers.
    I didn't mean like when a shipping is confirmed when there's clear attraction between the two characters and when there are enough hints.
    Sorry, I can see how that could be confusing; I can be quite misleading, I apologize. T^T

The Ebon Blade

The Fuzz...
    Years
    I think you're taking what I said the wrong way.
    As in 'a shipping confirmed' I meant the characters of the shipping are official lovers.
    I didn't mean like when a shipping is confirmed when there's clear attraction between the two characters and when there are enough hints.
    Sorry, I can see how that could be confusing; I can be quite misleading, I apologize. T^T

no no no! I just read like volume 20... or 21... or somtin and I can definitely see the difference between Ruby and Sapphire's relationship and say Red and Yellow's. What really caught me by surprise was how they actually met each other.

The Ebon Blade

The Fuzz...
    Years
    Well, I don't have a brother, but someone did touch/slap my butt once. Well, I gave him a bloody nose, so he probably won't bother me anymore. :)

Nice! I would totally do the same thing.

woah... I hope I never accidently slap u girls in the ass.

anyways, I really liked the end to the R/S arc. also, I noticed something about the FRLG arc (I saw the very beginning at the end of the R/S arc)... they actually aged! In 11 years Ash hasn't aged a day but they actually look like there older! I wonder how old they are in the FRLG arc?

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    What really caught me by surprise was how they actually met each other.

Yes, it is a beautiful backstory.

(I saw the very beginning at the end of the R/S arc)... they actually aged! In 11 years Ash hasn't aged a day but they actually look like there older! I wonder how old they are in the FRLG arc?

I know, it's a great thing when you age, isn't it? :D Red, Green, and Blue are all 16, Yellow is 14, Silver is 13.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Believe it or not, but Yellow has changed, and it's nothing to do with the new art.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    The Ebon Blade said:
    well I just said she hadn't aged I never said she hadn't matured.

I wasn't talking about maturity either. You can see the age differences and it's not just the different art.

Years
    Hm...I think she looks a bit more feminine...*shot*
    Well, her eyes look more like a girls (lashes..etc...) and have color now.
    And well..she's...slightly...more...curvy? *shot*
    I'm such a perv.
    I hang around you too much Ginga!!!
    *shot for being offtopic*

The Ebon Blade

The Fuzz...
    Years
    IDk, when her hat is off she really does look attractive. But put it back on she looks like a guy again. I actually laughed for a long time when Silver got annoyed at how she was 14 and he was 13 yet she was still a lot shorter then him. Also, I don't know why, but she seems more... permiscuous in the FRLG arc.

Years
    IDk, when her hat is off she really does look attractive. But put it back on she looks like a guy again. I actually laughed for a long time when Silver got annoyed at how she was 14 and he was 13 yet she was still a lot shorter then him. Also, I don't know why, but she seems more... permiscuous in the FRLG arc.

Yep, I agree, but she can't really disguise herself as a boy as easily anymore. It don't matter anymore, cuz she can always...
    "Use the fact that she's a woman as a weapon." Hahaha, Blue, you just crack me up. Lol, don't slap me if I got that wrong.

The Ebon Blade

The Fuzz...
    Years
    Yep, I agree, but she can't really disguise herself as a boy as easily anymore. It don't matter anymore, cuz she can always...
    "Use the fact that she's a woman as a weapon." Hahaha, Blue, you just crack me up. Lol, don't slap me if I got that wrong.

I laughed pretty hard at that point to. Maybe that's where Yellow got her permiscuity, after all Blue is the most permiscuous character in special.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    How does Yellow look promiscuous in the FR/LG arc? She's not like Blue.

Years
    Lawls, I think I need to turn the hose on the both of you. xD
    We need to stop talking about promiscuity, lol.

Anyways, did anyone notice that Yellow's not a shy around Red as much as most people think? Cuz it's been happening alot in fanfics, the authors make Yellow extremly shy, but I don't think she is.

Last edited:

HoneyBubbles

walk this way
    Years
    I think the Misty/Red/Yellow triangle is starting to disapear. We haven't seen a lot of Red/Misty since G/S/C, and Yellow got plenty of time with Red during FR/LG.
    how about Bill and Daisy? they seem to like each other. Or are they just co-workers?
    Bill and Daisy will fall in love, get married, and have ten kids that will all be named Bill jr.
    You just wait. -hardcore teashipper-

The Ebon Blade

The Fuzz...
    Years
    How does Yellow look promiscuous in the FR/LG arc? She's not like Blue.

Ahh! Thank you for spelling that correctly. I knew I'd spelled it wrong. Anyways, I really don't know. I think it's the long blonde ponytail (its a pre- disposition of mine because in my school we have A LOT of freshmen who are whores and they all have long blonde hair. but I really think wat makes her attractive is her pure personality). but still... I really thnk if red randomly said "hey Yellow, let's go have sex!", she would not say "no"

Anyways, did anyone notice that Yellow's not a shy around Red as much as most people think? Cuz it's been happening alot in fanfics, the authors make Yellow extremly shy, but I don't think she is.

she definitely was back in R/B/G arc. not so much is FRLG

We need to stop talking about promiscuity, lol.

awwww but I dont wanna lol

Years
    I really thnk if red randomly said "hey Yellow, let's go have sex!", she would not say "no"

she definitely was back in R/B/G arc. not so much is FRLG

... *sweadrop* -no comment- xS
    Red's too nice for that, and so is Yellow. xD

She was? I thought she was pretty neutral to him in RGB. I still think she's not very shy. Maybe not in FRLG because of the conditions.

The Ebon Blade

The Fuzz...
    Years
    ... *sweadrop* -no comment- xS
    Red's too nice for that, and so is Yellow. xD

She was? I thought she was pretty neutral to him in RGB. I still think she's not very shy. Maybe not in FRLG because of the conditions.

Lol I dont thnk red would either. I just can't imagine her saying "no" to red.

Ahh! She wasn't shy wen he thought she was a boy but the moment red learned she was a girl in the C/S/G arc, she was shy to him. and I'm pretty sure she was a little shy to him in the situations where he almost found out that she was a girl.

Back