• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The intracacies of shipping for R/B/G and G/S/C. (Warning-Spoilers for early volumes)

Years
    Silver most probably admires Blue (I always got that feel anyway) and had fallen in love with her as they grew up together, but because Blue is older, she only thinks of Silver as a brother.
    Red and Yellow seems most likely, poor Misty.

The Ebon Blade

The Fuzz...
    Years
    Silver most probably admires Blue (I always got that feel anyway) and had fallen in love with her as they grew up together, but because Blue is older, she only thinks of Silver as a brother.
    Red and Yellow seems most likely, poor Misty.

I agree, Misty doesn't really have a chance if the shippings owuld ever be confirmed.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Ahh! Thank you for spelling that correctly. I knew I'd spelled it wrong. Anyways, I really don't know. I think it's the long blonde ponytail (its a pre- disposition of mine because in my school we have A LOT of freshmen who are whores and they all have long blonde hair. but I really think wat makes her attractive is her pure personality).

You're welcome, Ebon Blade. And I would watch your language on here if I were you. You'd might get caught for that. I personally don't think a long ponytail means anything extreme. She is not your average school girl, at any rate.

Back