• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The InuFreak Club

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 3, 2005
    This is a club where people can talk about InuFreak and im just doing that so she can have one for herself so...Dont say nothing bad about her and follow the rules! Happy Posting!!^^
    EDIT:
    Owner:
    InuFreak
    Co-Owner:
    Macayla is the best!!
    Members:
    InuFreak
    Macayla is the best!!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 3, 2005
    It tells people when they are spamming and if they want them to get out they tell them too and they have the highest power...POWER MWAHAHAHAHA!!

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Aye, I swear I haven't heard of u. But heck, joining won't hurt!

punkhobbitqueen

chibi peoples? Where?!?!?!!?!?
    Years
    seesh Eric u r too nice dude. Heath u totally hate Daniel don't u? Eep he's going to talk to me during lunch and EEP!!!!!! i dunno. It's 10:50 right now... so ya heath i'll tell yall all later what he told me....... if u hate him so much make a sig saying how much u hate him!! XD

Years
    ya Eric is the best...ya i guess i hate Daniel...dude i wanna no every thing that was said at lunch...umm...dude i don't want to waist my time on writing a sig on how much i hate a stupid guy that needs to ask questions before he acts

Back