• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The InuFreak Club

Years
    ya ppl wat about me i mean it is my club...lol...ok well HI...there isn't really much to say...except OMG i have no idea wut to say...even though this is my club does that really mean that you can only talk about me?...cuz i'm kinda boring...ya

Years
    lol...eric i no i am boring its ok...nothin new is up...my 'rents are getting mad at me though...and macky NEVER answers her phone...ya lol thats all

punkhobbitqueen

chibi peoples? Where?!?!?!!?!?
    Years
    hey i do anwser my phone!!!! heath we don't have to talk about u if u don't wanna. Daniel's still being a jacka**. god i just want to kill him now.

Years
    ok well we can talk about me i guess since if i left it so u guys can talk about wutever u want then yall will talk about how much u guys love each other and stuff...*throws up*...lol...he is still bein a jacka** ... man wut a jerk...dude sry but i haven't talked to lucas about not bein meant cuz i haven't seen him in like 5 days...i have been really busy...hey call me tomarrow sm time...

punkhobbitqueen

chibi peoples? Where?!?!?!!?!?
    Years
    oh really? but he's been so nice to me...naw we promise we won't talk about how much we love each other in this club... PEOPLE U ALWAYS FORGET TO POST IN MY CLUB!! ;-;

Years
    oh really...i dono cuz i am kinda freaking out that he might break up with me...d*** i dono...well i am super happy he is bein nice...am my friends are ganna try and help me be less prepy...i mean at least i'm not like sm ppl...like Marqurita *cough*COUGH*...oh come on we all no she is a prep...dude i wish that lucas would kinda stop bein so umm...so non-talkative about our relationship...oh well maybe i should stop talking about him for a mim...dude i wrote in ur club...but its mostly about u an eric...and thanks for keeping ur love to urselves in my club

Years
    i no...but i don't wanna break up...i feel really bad cuz all day i have been trying to not act prepy and all it got me was me bein pi**ed at a lot of my friends

Back