• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~ The Inuyasha Club ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    I dont think I posted that I wanted to goin!
    But I'll do it again!Can I goin?

Well Birdman!Im with u!I have vol.1-2! I understand half half!
    But can someone explain to me to?

Oh and im super crazy about Inuyasha!I have 2 cds
    And both movie 1 and 2! vol.1-2

Years
    Hey guys, this thread hasn't been active lately. I'll add you guys... later. o_o

Anyway, have you heard? The second movie is airing next Saturday, so that means I don't have to buy it! Good opportunity if you haven't seen it yet.

Years
    Wait didn't Inuyasha kiss Kagome in the second movie?

I'm not sure If they're showing the second movie next week. I check the schedule and it doesn't say anything about the airing of the movie. Hust another new episode. I'm starting to get the feeling that Kagome love Inuyasha more than Inuyasha loves her.

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    Hee!Okay Birdman!In movie 2 Kagome Kisses Inuyasha because she does not want him to turn into a demon!Then when Kagome got through him!He kissed her!And told her he will stay a half demon a little longer just for her!

Last edited:
    Years
    Yup, Kagome and Inuyasha finally kiss in the second movie. A lot of people don't consider the movies to be part of the series though... I was expecting them to kiss in the last episode, but there isn't even a confession between the two. =/

And the second movie airing, I'm pretty sure it's official. It's what I've been hearing from reliable sources anyway. =0
    Hey guys. It's been awhile since someone posted here. I'm a little confused about the storyline between Kikyo and Inuyasha is it: Naraku transformed into Kikyo and tried to kill Inuyasha in the forest making Inuyasha hate Kikyo. Then transform nto Inuyasha and attacked Kikyo and stole the Sacred Shikon Jewel and hid in in a room somewhere in a village and Inuyasha tried to steal it then Kikyo shoot him with 3 arrows and put him in a deep 50 years sleep and then Kikyo dies. Did I get it right?
    *SPOILERS FOR THE SPRING SPECIAL* The spoilers aren't anything serious though, I've probably already said it without marking them. ^^

Inuyasha said he would turn into a human with the jewel if Kikyou would be his wife (yes he proposed), and obviously Kikyou accepted. They agreed to meet somewhere (I think Goshinibuku or whatever the tree's called). But Naraku (disguised as Inuyasha) goes to Kikyou to change the meeting place to a different spot, and Kikyou unknowingly agrees.

The next part is sort of confusing... I just remember Naraku disguises himself as Inuyasha again, strikes Kikyou, I think he calls her a fool, then crushes a gift Inuyasha gave to her. Kikyou is crushed. I can't remember if Kikyou has the jewel with her... I think Naraku takes it, puts it in the temple, disguises himself as Kikyou, then attacks Inuyasha telling him to die. It's weird. o_o

Anyway, Inuyasha is ticked, goes nuts, and steals the jewel from the temple. Just when he's about to get away, Kikyou manages to muster the last bits of her strength, and shoots and arrow and seals Inuyasha to the tree (only one arrow, not three o_o), then she dies.

And that's it.

Last edited:

gothsinn23

PC's Biggest Terra Fan. ^^
    Years
    I've been dying to see the second movie. I don't know why..maybe..it's because I haven't seen any of the movies yet. ^^;; I've watched the show on and off, and it's about time I start getting into it.

Indeed, Kagome kisses Inuyasha. It's one of my friend's favorite movies..and moments. She's..er..a huge fan.

Spoilers? Oh goody. ^^ I'm a sucker for spoilers.

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    Wow!I did not know Inuyasha propose!R u sure!It does not sound like Inuyasha will do that!He has an adttude!His adittude does not match with him proposing!

Years
    Yup, Inuyasha proposes to Kikyou in their little special. I kinda always expected it though...

What else happens in that episode?...

Oh yeah, you know the prayer beads that Kagome uses on Inuyasha? Kikyou was originally going to give them to Inuyasha as a gift, and her word was going to be beloved instead of sit. But she decided not to because she trusted him. Pretty ironic. =0

Inuyasha also gives Kikyou his mother's lipstick (that's the gift Naraku crushed). She wears lipstick in those episodes too. I think she's applying it when Naraku attacks her... Poor Kikyou. ;_;

Aaaand... Oh yeah, remember Tsubaki? She placed a curse on Kikyou. Whenever she fell in love, her powers would fade. And they did. Three guesses on who she was in love with.

And that's all I can remember at the moment. ^^;

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    Uhhh!I still do not belive it!Nooooo way!It cant be true!
    No poor Kikyo!Poor Kagome!!!!!!No No!Im stiking to not believing it!Sorry!Just cant believe it!!!!!

Years
    I'll find a summary for the episode... Might take awhile. But the stuff I said is true.

Poor Kagome? Why poor Kagome? She's not the one who's dead, had her husband taken away and can never have him back, and just royally screwed in both life and death. I pity Kikyou way more than Kagome. =0

gothsinn23

PC's Biggest Terra Fan. ^^
    Years
    Yeah, same here.

Wow..I never knew Kikyou had it so hard. :(

Heehee, more spoilers. ^-^ Though, nothing can compare to actually watching the special. Which is what I intend to do.

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    cold_katanagirl said:
    I'll find a summary for the episode... Might take awhile. But the stuff I said is true.

Poor Kagome? Why poor Kagome? She's not the one who's dead, had her husband taken away and can never have him back, and just royally screwed in both life and death. I pity Kikyou way more than Kagome. =0

Al!Right!But did they have time to get married?^^
    If Kagome found out!Inuyasha will be super dead about now!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back