• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~ The Inuyasha Club ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

gothsinn23

PC's Biggest Terra Fan. ^^
    Years
    W00tness! I've been waiting all my no-school-extended-weekend for it! ^^

Birdman said:
    Whoo dis here club hasn't got a post in a while. New topic : has anyone named their pokemon after an Inuyasha character? I named my Swampert inuyasha. My Squirtle Sesshomaru and my Charmander Naraku.

The first time in my Emerald version (which is surprisingly easy to beat), I named all of my pokemon after Teen Titans characters. But the second time I named...

1. My Blaziken- Inuyasha,
    2. My Gardevoir- Kikyou,
    3. My Abra- Kanna,
    4. My Absol- Sango,
    5. My Houndoom- Miroku,
    6. And my Eevee- Shippou.

Years
    They basicly tell about Suikotsu's life story and how he became evil. But he was really a good guy. I feel sorry for Dr. Suikotsu.
    Here's a list of people who've fought the Band of Seven and how many they've killed so far :
    Koga: 2
    Sesshomaru: 1
    Kikyo : 1
    Inuyasha and teamate: 0 ( they need to catch up. )

gothsinn23

Years
    Yeah, and Sango and Miroku finally found their way out of that cave. xP With some help.

(Favorite quote from eppy)
    "Miroku."
    "What is it? Do you see something over there?"
    "Is it possible that we've gotten lost? This is the same path we just took...The sooner we turn around, the easier it'll be to backtrack."
    "Perhaps. This cave is amazing..It's almost like a maze in here."
    -Gives him a look- "Hmm..Now I get it. You don't know your way out of here, do you?"
    -Pause- "Well..what about you? Can you lead us out?"
    "Hmph! I was just following you, I didn't think I'd have to remember the way!"
    "There you go again! Always Blaming others!"
    -Stare-
    -Sigh-

Though, Jordan, Kikyou technically wasn't the one who killed Suikotsu. Jakotsu sliced his neck open and took the shard out of his neck, and then Dr. Suikotsu decintigrated.

gothsinn23

Years
    Yes, but that didn't kill him. He could still talk and all. The shard was purified by the sacred cap on her arrow, but that was basically it. He told the story, and then he told Kikyou to remove the shard. So, technically, he wouldn't have been dead until the shard was removed.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    Come on you can't forget Kikyo and Sheshomaru when they Nailed Suikotsu though they really didn't finish him.

gothsinn23

Years
    Yeah..hehe, poor Jakotsu. xP A hand right through the heart. Then again, he already knew the pain when he was alive the first time.

Actually, Renkotsu comes back. Technically, Kouga weakened Renkotsu to the point where he died of blood loss. In the next episode, as seen in the preview, Renkotsu's corpse takes the power of the sacred shard that Ginkotsu released to him and is revived a third time. He fights Inuyasha to get revenge for Ginkotsu's death and maybe even for a bit of praise from Bankotsu.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    ok well anyway that sence was still amazing I didn't expevt Kikyo arrow to nail suikotsu like that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back