• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Isocommunity City

dragonite149

I am not male
Years
  • Here's my contribution (in Isocity picture)
    The Isocommunity City

Please don't tell me I fail at Isoshadows, I already know that, thankyou.

Offtopic: Please may I start this awesome project on pe2K, also known as PokemonElite2000? I'm IceKyurem on there.

Attachments

• The Isocommunity City
      iSOCITY.png
      40.7 KB · Views: 98
    Last edited:

Will94

Trainer Card Maker
    Years
  • WOW guys this is fantastic! Really well done! I have been looking through the thread watching the progress and I am very impressed!!
    The only piece of critisism I have is for the graffiti on the railway lines. While it does look fantastic, it just doesn't seem to fit.
    Can't wait to see this in the future!!

dragonite149

I am not male
    Years
  • It seems like Spherical Ice has abandoned our wonderful Isotown-in-progess. I posted my claim on the 30th of October, and Spherical Ice hasn't responded to it yet. Yet, Spherical Ice has been on pokecommunity since then (I think). Users should be active on their own projects.

Years
  • Here's my contribution (in Isocity picture)
    The Isocommunity City

Please don't tell me I fail at Isoshadows, I already know that, thankyou.

Offtopic: Please may I start this awesome project on pe2K, also known as PokemonElite2000? I'm IceKyurem on there.
    Not all of that is isometric. Not approved.

I added... a desert? XD
    The Isocommunity City
    Approved

It seems like Spherical Ice has abandoned our wonderful Isotown-in-progess. I posted my claim on the 30th of October, and Spherical Ice hasn't responded to it yet. Yet, Spherical Ice has been on pokecommunity since then (I think). Users should be active on their own projects.
    Um, yeah, well, sorry for forgetting about one project. Have you ever heard of this thing called patience? It's wonderful. Seriously, I had other things going on.

Years
  • Hm, I think if instead of just asking what's wrong with it, you look into it, read some tutorials, then see if you can fix it. But one thing, the spaceship's outline is brighter than it's inside, which is nonsensical from all angles; why? Also, dropping my claim for now.

Here's the current version of the city:
    The Isocommunity City

Last edited:

Nimblethumbs

my name would look hot in bold
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2015
    I'll claim 9C.

fillllerrrr (geez, i hate putting in fillllerrrzzzz)

Years
  • Can I claim 6 & 7 please?

EDIT: I know I haven't been accepted yet but I've finished. I'll send it to Icy Balls after School.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'd like to grab H5 and H6. I've already started doing a little something on them.

Edit: Already have something to share:

The Isocommunity City

Last edited:
    Years
  • Alright, here's my square:

The Isocommunity City
    Not approved as it's covered in .jpg artefacts and in the grid it just shuts off. Also, that road doesn't follow the shape that all other roads on the piece do.
    I'd like to grab H5 and H6. I've already started doing a little something on them.

Edit: Already have something to share:

The Isocommunity City

Woah, awesome dude. Approved Added bonus for adding the TARDIS

Back