• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Journey...Into Trouble?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crysta

Pokemon Is My Passion
    Years
    Okay, this is my first RP here, so please do pardon any of my mistakes and/or let me know how to fix them.

I'd feel sort of dumb joining someone else's RP here when you all seem so experienced and I'm the silly newbie with no idea whatsoever what to do.

Only a few rules that I know of that I'd like to put in play:

One more thing. If you must curse, feel free to, but do not post the word 'Damn' with prefix 'God' before it.
    No PP (Atleast not with my character PLEASE)
    You do not start with legendaries. No Dialga's or Latios's etc. until later.
    I will start when I see it's right, and you will not bug me about starting.
    You may join late as far as I am concerned, but please wait for my OK before you start.
    2 characters MAX.
    --ALL RP FORUM RULES APPLY--
    The most important of which to me is NO killing others' characters.

Plot:

You start your journey like any other trainer, you go to the professor and get your pokemon (Although some of you may have a pokemon or two to start with, I'm sure) and you set off. The adventure begins at home, as you are about to leave. All you want is a little adventure and a few new friends along the way, but you end up with MUCH more. You end up with enemies, legendary pokemon, trouble on all sides, and maybe even losing someone you love. How could all this horrid chaos come from a simple pokemon journey? Who knows, but you'll find out soon enough.

Signup Sheet

Name:
    Pokemon:
    History:
    RP Sample:

My Character: Name: Crysta

Appearence: Crysta is about 5'5 tall and quite slim for her age. She has long blonde hair, pulled into a bun at all times, and blue-brown eyes. She wears blue jeans and a short-sleeved pink blouse nearly every day. At times, her hair style might change, or her pokemon may decide to take a nap in odd places such as hair, shoes etc.

Likes: Crysta likes Fire pokemon (Hence her pokemon choices) & water pokemon. Fire and water are her two favorite elements, because both are quite tough and she hopes to beat the Pokemon League in honor of her father.

Dislikes: Crysta does not like grass pokemon (except a few, and only if her Cyndaquil is battling them) because her first pokemon was a Treecko, and it got sizzled by her rival's Charmander, first try. She traded the Treecko for her Cyndaquil.

History: Crysta's father ran off when she was 3 years old and she hasn't seen him since. For a bit, everything was peaceful, until the card. On her 10th birthday, a card came for Crysta. It had a poke'ball on it, which scared her mother. Crysta had opened the card and read everything in it, before dropping it and running away. It was the notice that her father had been killed in a freak accident involving two Makuhita and an overcharged Pikachu. Her mother stays at home now and takes care of her, but Crysta gets fed up with her mother almost daily, and has decided to go on her Pokemon journey to end the constant fights and hidden secrets between her and her Mother.

Pokemon: Torchic, Cyndaquil

RP Sample: Crysta stalked out of the house after a fresh fight with Mom. She was fed up with Mom always telling her what to do, and she wasn't putting up with it any longer. "Oh Cynders. Why is she like this?" Crysta asked her pokemon, the Cyndaquil who sat on her foot, as she walked. "Quil. Cynda-cynda quil," Cyndaquil looked up at her, from its spot. Crysta nodded, then picked up her bag from its hiding place behind the house and set off on her journey. She made a few mental notes as she walked away from her home. First stop, the professor's place for her new PokeDex, next stop the city for some supplies. Crysta just knew this journey would get her mind off her mother's attitude toward her.

"Hello Crysta. Fancy seeing you here," Came a voice behind her, as she stepped into the Professor's office and lab. She spun around to see who had called her, and saw her rival, Todd, standing behind her. "Todd! Don't scare me like that!" She screeched as she put her hand to the Pokeballs at her belt. "Fight?" Todd said, pulling his pokeball out as well. Crysta nodded and threw the pokeball. Her Cyndaquil popped out and stared at her. Todd's Squirtle popped from his pokeball in a flash and was ready to fight.

"Squirtle, watergun!" Todd commanded. Squirtle shot a stream of water off at Cyndaquil. "Cyndaquil, dodge it and use flame thrower!" Crysta said to her pokemon, not allowing herself to look or feel scared. Cyndaquil jumped over the rope of water, and let out a brilliant beam of fire at Squirtle. Squirtle sat up against the wall with a shaky sigh and fell over. "How? Wha?" Todd asked as they put their pokeballs away. "Practice and a lot of fried bellsprouts," Crysta said with a small smirk on her face.

Last edited:

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    Name: Solis
    Appearance: Solis stands around 5' 5". He has short, blonde, spiky hair. They go along with his deep blue eyes, that seem to go on forever. He normally looks like he has a blank stare on because of his eye color. He wears baige colored pants, and a grey sleeve-shirt. Over his grey shirt he wears a green t-shirt. On his feet, he wears brown, plain shoes.

Pokemon: Torchic, Chikorita
    History: When he turned ten, Solis went to the professor's lab to get his Pokemon. He obtained his Torchic, but never got started on his journey. He took classes instead on studying Pokemon, so he would have an advantage over all of his friends. Obviously, he would have to ttrain much more to catch up to their level. His parents were divorced when he was twelve, so to end the bickering of who he would go with, he stayed with his grandparents. They have just recently died, so this is the year he sets off, being alone. He is a pro at photography, especially on Pokemon out in the field.

Likes: Solis has a weird thing on being balanced. His team will never consist of two of the same types of Pokemon.

Dislikes: Solis doesn't like fighting types, for some odd reason.

RP Sample:
    The Wurmple slowly made its way up the branch. It was just high enough for Solis to crawl beneath. He grabbed his camera, and fixed the settings on it. His Torchic stood off to the side, watching in awe at what he was doing. The camera started to ring faintly, but the naive Wurmple didn't care what it was. It munched away on a tasty leaf, leaving none for its family.

SNAP!!

The camera burst, freaking the poor little wurmple out. It dopped its leaf, which landed in Solis's hand.

"Sorry, but I needed to do it!" he said apologetically to the Wurmple. He handed the unfinished leaf to the Pokemon, which stuttered off to the top of the huge, twiny tree. Solis looked through his digital camera, looking at the awesome pictures he had stored.

"Another one to the collection!" he said, smiling to Torchic.

Supaso

We're overrated anyhow
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2009
    Name: Lee
    Appearance:
    Lee is shorter than most boys his age, at only about 5'6". His hair is dirty blonde, very short in the back and longer near the front. He usually puts it to the left side so he can see out his right eye. Speaking of, his eyes are usually bright silvery gray, but they darken like storm clouds when he's angered. That doesn't happen often though.
    He isn't built too badly, though he thinks he could improve. He isn't exactly a musclebound masterpiece but he definitely has enough. More or less in his core/torso and legs than his arms, but his arms aren't too left alone.
    Lee wears usually just a plain, dark gray t-shirt despite if it's burning hot or freezing cold outside. His jeans are light blue like the sky on a cloudless summer day, and it looks like a chunk of them was bitten out at his right calf. His shoes are old but they don't look worn out because he takes good care of them. He usually has some sort of tribal looking design drawn on his right arm with pen, mainly since he's left handed.
    Pokemon:
    He has a Totodile named Dent and a Duskull named Eclipse. The Duskull used to be more of a family Pokemon, the Totodile was his starter.
    History: Lee's life hasn't been too much. He got lost at a family vacation and ended up deep in a cave inhabited only by Duskull and later evolutions of it. One Duskull became attached to him and soon led him out of the cave, where he found his family after about a month of living just in the cave. This left him with a love of the dark and ghost-type Pokemon, but the loneliness didn't affect his personality at all. When the family finally went back home, they soon found that the Duskull followed them. They claimed it as theirs, though it liked Lee the most, and went on with their lives with the ghost pokemon following them. Lee, being the oldest child, was really starting to want to get away from the four younger siblings. Nobody in his family had ever been a Pokemon trainer, so he decided to be the first. He went out and got his Totodile, but he soon felt kind of empty without Eclipse, the Duskull he had befriended. After he convinced the family to let him take Eclipse with him, he was on his way.
    Likes: After his stay in the Duskull Cave, he started to like the dark and ghost-type Pokemon. Even though he's got a bright personality, he loves dark things, especially extremely heavy music. Most of the time he's listening to that as loud as he can.
    Dislikes: He doesn't like bird Pokemon much. Nor does he like heat or too much light, so he doesn't like fire too much either.
    RP Sample: "So what's there to even do here anyways?" Lee sighed. There wasn't anything to do. It was a cloudy summer day, out in the middle of nowhere with nothing around but trees and grass. Maybe a few wild Pokemon around the area. Really nothing for him here. He reached on his belt and got a Pokeball with a skull drawn on it, releasing Eclipse, his Duskull.
    "It's boring out here, isn't it?" Lee asked. The Duskull nodded. "You wanna fight Dent, then?"
    The Duskull took a second to think about it, then used it's dry sense of humor- "Duuuuuh"- as it only said the first part of its name.

Lee shook his head and sent out his only other Pokemon, a Totodile. It sprung forward with a gravely quacking noise and accidentally fell flat on its face.
    "You two make the weirdest pair, you know that?" Lee scratched his head. It was an odd picture. They made a good team though. Well, sometimes. Eclipse was indifferent to everything around him, while Dent was bouncing around like a little kid on a trampoline.
    "You two wanna go at it? It's good training, I promise."

The Pokemon didn't even take time to answer, they instead faced each other. Before Eclipse had even moved, he was already receiving a Water Gun right in the center of his skull-like face. However, he was stronger than the ever-persistent Dent, and he had patience. When the water was done blasting him, Eclipse quickly fired a Shadow Ball into the Totodile's abdomen, knocking it back far and hurting it greatly.

Lee was beginning to wonder if he should teach the move Shadow Claw to Dent. He had the TM in his bag, after all. So far, the Totodile had no moves that would greatly damage the Duskull.
    "Pay attention." Lee told himself. Dent had already taken a lot more damage; he couldn't pick himself up off the ground.
    "You'll be there soon." Lee promised his weakened Pokemon, then returned it to its Pokeball.
    "Eclipse, you need to make this fun last longer. Arent you bored?"
    "Duuuuuuh" The Duskull groaned with a half-smirk in its eyes.

centi

Gundam Pilot Reporting!
    Years
    Signup Sheet

Name:Centi

Appearance:A scruffy faced-curly-haired teen. Wears a dark black sweater with fur around the hood and the cuffs.He also wears baggy pants and black army boots.

Pokemon:Charmander, Gastly(happened to haunt Centi's home, so he caught it)

History:A teen who lived in Pallet town, lives in the basement and found a pokeball, so he caught a gastly that haunted the basement. Soon after Centi, because of his facination of Pokemon left to see the rest of the world and met Prof. Oak who gave him his Charmander.

Dislikes:bug and grass pokemon

RP Sample:I don't really have any, as all the rp's i've join so far haven't started yet

Crysta

Pokemon Is My Passion
    Years
    Okay.

Centi is Accepted (Although the character sheet is slightly...empty...but I can see you'll Rp just fine)

Now we can start

[Bic;;]
    Crysta stomped out of the house with a frown. Mom was always bugging her about staying inside too much. Why couldn't Mom just leave her alone for a MINUTE. Well, after her Dad ran off and was killed, Mom got overprotective. Now Crysta was fed up with it. She grabbed her two pokeballs and her bag off the table and stomped out.

"Mom, I am going to start my Pokemon Journey now. See you in a few years," She yelled back to her mother. Now that she was free, next stop was Prof. Oak's lab. Maybe if she hid her pokeballs outside, she could get him to give her a Squirtle. She knelt at a clump of Aspear bushes and set her pokeballs in a nest of grass underneath and stepped into Prof. Oak's lab. Her rival, Todd, was there already.

"Ah Crysta. That was your name, right? I see you're leaving Torchic and Cyndaquil with Mom, huh? Well even if not, I'd like you to take this Squirtle and this pokedex for me and catch as many different types of pokemon as possible," Oak handed her the pokeball and the Dex, which she tucked safely into her bag. Todd grabbed her hair and yanked it hard.

"I want to battle you, kid!" He snapped. Crysta whipped Squirtle's ball out and nodded, her eyes flaming. She let the squirtle out and saw that Oak had given Todd a Bulbasaur. Okay, she'd try, but Torch and Cynder were outside, so she couldn't just fry it like that. She'd be feeding it with Watergun, so she decided on tackle.

centi

Gundam Pilot Reporting!
    Years
    Meanwhile, Centi is slump down in his basement, looking hopefully at a pokeball tightly griped in his hands.
    "I did it! I caught you, this is awesome.....oh man...i have to get out of here, i need to leave...but...how?"

Suddenly a Squirtle and a Bulbasaur break through one of the basements walls.

"WOOHOO!!!! I can leave! Thankyouthankyouthankyou!"

Years
    Are you still up for taking on more people? If so....

Signup Sheet

Name: Rhys Glyndwr

Appearance: A tall athletic young man, slim but well toned muscles. Long flowing golden blonde locks. Usually seen dressed in baggy shorts, T-shirts and flip flops.

Pokemon: Blade the Scyther. His youngest brother had already started his pokemon journey 2 years ago and actually caught 2 Scyther. Knowing Rhys didn't have a pokemon he sent Blade home to him.

History: Rhys had decided from a early age that a pokemon journey wasn't for him. he was a promising rugby player all his life and from 14 had scouts looking to bring him in to their teams to start his coaching for a future career in the top leagues. unfortunately 6 months ago he suffered an horrendous knee injury that stopped him being able to play. Though as fully recovered as he is ever going to get he lost some pace and it still twinges when he is tired. After 6 months wallowing in self pity the arrival of Blade gave him a new perspective. he decided that since Sport was out he was going to become the best Pokemon trainer he could be. He had also heard tell of pokemon olympics in a distant land, and so wanted to find this event so he could train his pokemon to love sport as much as he does.

Dislikes: Lazy pokemon, lazy people

RP Sample:

Like earlier i have no previous poke RP experience.... but to try take something from my characters supposed background

Rhys wopped with joy as Blade lept high and swung its scyth in a wide arch, slicing clean through the thick branch of the large tree looming above the pair of them.

SMAAAAAAAAASH

The noise of the branch smashing into the ground echoed around the valley that Rhys had chosen for his training.

'Great work there Blade' Rhys said enthusiastically 'you Really have that Slash move down don't you buddy!"

Blade nodded nonchantly, as if such feets were nothing.

'You know' Rhys said, 'keep up the good work and I think we will be ready to take on a few adventures and see what the world could throw at us'

Blade made no response, but just fluttered its wings, and flew towards Rhys, stopping in front of him. 'Scy-scy-ther' it said. Rhys smiled to himself, his thoughts drifting to dreams of conquests and glory to come

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    "..Gotcha!" Solis yelled. The camera snapped on a Rattata conveniently walking by.

"Toorrr.." growled Torchic. It looked down at its stomach, which was growling equally as loud.

"You hungry, Torchic?" he asked it,"here, take this berry. It should hold you over until we get back to town. Then, I can print my photos, ad start the journey," he finished explaining.

They walked to the convenient center down the road, which contained a printing machine, almost larger than Solis himself. He took out the memory card of his camera and inserted it into the gigantic slot on the machine. Afterward, he slid some money into the pay slot, and printed four pictures off. Two were of his own Pokemon, Torchic and Chikorita, and the other two were Pokemon he found in the field.

"Now, we can go," he soothed his Torchic's boredom, "well, come on out, Chikorita!" he yelled. The Chikorita came out, and the two Pokemon almos instantly struck up a conversation. They followed the trainer, with both of their heads cocked toward eachother. Solis was sifting through the camera's stored pictures. They continued to walk down the road.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    "YOU FAILED!?!" Darkly screamed at salamence" I ask you to kill a wounded pokemon and she beats you!?! what are you? a rattata?""no I'm a salamence" salamence replied "SHUT UP!!!" Darkly yelled

Name: Darkly
    Appearance: he is oddly a black flygon, however he can do anything a human can do and more. he even owns his own pokemon, he has a blade on the end of his tail and pirceing red eyes. he likes to think of himself as the most evil being in the world, but he is really just a total spazz who wants to take over the world
    Pokemon: himself, a salamence named salamence, a porygon z named glitchy, and a scyther named slicer
    History: nobody really knows... exept the few who work for him
    Dislikes:light,love,the salamence,electric types,vulpixes and ninetails
    RP Sample:"YOU FAILED!?!" Darkly screamed at salamence" I ask you to kill a wounded pokemon and she beats you!?! what are you? a rattata?""no I'm a salamence" salamence replied "SHUT UP!!!" Darkly yelled

Last edited:
    Years
    Rhys could barely contain his excitement as he packed his spare clothes into his bag. He knew that 18 he was a bit old to be setting off on his first Pokémon adventure but he didn't care. Since his injury stopped him playing sports he had missed the excitement that it had provided... and now it was back again.

swinging the bag over his shoulder he almost lept down the stairs.

'Careful' his mum screamed as she saw him 'you'll nijure that knee again, you know its not as strong as it used to be'

'Awwww, Mum' Rhys moaned, 'I'm fine now, its not like I can't still run'

I know, I know' his mum said soothingly 'its just I worry so. here I got you something'. She reached under the long coffee table that sat in the center of the living room. She came back up clutching a long, knarled wooden walking stick, with an old broken pokéball on the end as a handle.

'I thought you could use this' she said, handing the stick over to Rhys 'I know its ok now but you know it gets weak when you are tired, it might help with all teh hiking you will be doing'

'Cheers Mum' said Rhys, looking at it, a bit confused. 'Right, time to go, I want to pick up my new starter pokemon from professor Oak so I can start training him alongside Blade as soon as possible'

'OK darling' his Mum said as she grabbed him into a big bear hug. Allowing it to continue for a few moments Rhys eventually pulled away.

'Bye then Mum, I'll call you as soon as I get to my first Pokécenter' and with that Rhys rushed out teh front door, banging the end of his walking stick on teh frame on the way out

centi

Gundam Pilot Reporting!
    Years
    Centi quickly crawled out of the hole in the wall.
    "Wonder whats happening...hm oh well"
    looking north Centi sees a labortary, he runs full speed to it, he enters the bright white entrence room and is greeted by Prof. oak
    Prof. Oak:"Well hello there, are u begining your pokemon journey?"
    Centi:"Huh? oh yah! yes i am, do i get a pokemon?"
    Prof. Oak: "Yes you do, you have three choices the water Pokemon Squirtle, the grass Pokemon Bulbasaur, or the Fire Pokemon Charmander, whicj one?"
    Centi:"uhh...Charmander, please."

The Professor walks over to a machine and grabs one of the three pokeballs in it. He hands it to Centi and then gives Centi a red notebook lookin thing.

Prof. Oak: This is a Pokedex, u can record pokemon that you see on it. Now go out and have fun!"

Centi automatically bolts out threw the door, but suddenly stops.

Eletj

Once Eletj, Always Eletj
    Years
    If its not to late...

Name:Toby 'Storming' Storm

Appearance: Brown hair, blue eyes, long black trench coat, has a anti-Rocket armband.

Pokemon: Houndour, Machop, and Pichu (but Pichu doesn't battle).

History: His father and mother were tag team champions.Gionvanni killed them, but right before they died, he cast their souls into an old, broken sword. Their souls repaired the sword, which now resides in the inner chamber of their gym. He grew up training his Pokemon through different styles. He also carries a sword.

Dislikes: He hates Team Rocket.

RP Sample: 1st Timer

Intro:
    Toby enters the chamber were his parents souls reside.

"Parents, I'm leaving to avenge your souls. I'm going to destory Team Rocket. I will hounor this family...Mother....Father..."

Their Souls smile, Then fade into the blade.

Toby picks up the sword, steaths its, the exits.

Last edited:

geckoriot

THE MIGH'Y POOCH
    Years
    Name Caitlin 'Skatey' Cooper
    Age 16
    Appearance Skatey is 'diminutive' (as she says) in height, with a sharp, up pointed nose, soft full lips and crystalline hazel eyes.
    Her hair is straight and dark brown, with cherry red highlights, and a full fringe which has grown long enough to cloud her vision.
    A typical outfit, would consist of a black t-shirt emblazoned with some band related graphic, under a fitted grey zip-up hoodie lined with multicolour pinstripes, matched vaguely with a red tartan miniskirt and a pair of blue Cons.
    Pokemon
    Poochy is a garrish Poochyena Skatey retrieved from the courtyard of her home town Lilycove's shopping center. She hasn't been formally captured; she and her trainer simply formed a strong bond, and she proceeds to follow her around
    Titan was a 'home-leaving gift' from Skatey's mum; a Vulpix, she is an elegant but bashful Pokemon who enjoys being pampered and carried about. She has a broad repetoire of fire attacks but prefers co-ordinating to battling
    History Skatey hails from Lilycove, Hoenn but is travelling to Kanto to begin her rather late journey at the insistance of her friend, Adrian.
    More than becoming a famous Pokemon master, she dreams of becoming a famous Pokemon breeder, and has actively studied it all her childhood - she even attended a trainer academy for most of her life, but dropped out wanting to gain practical experience and raise her Pokemon traditionally
    Likes Skatey is a relaxed and somewhat lonely soul; she enjoys heading into town with her mates, sketching (especially Pokemon) or chronicling the more entertaining aspects of her daily life in comic format, and working on contest combinations to pass the time...
    and is hardly adversed to the occasional videogame. The prospect of losing her MP3 player terrifies her, and her favourite genre lies somewhere between upbeat indie rock and emo (though her tastes are very eclectic)
    Dislikes She has hardly any active 'dislikes'; she's not particularly opinionated and has probably never uttered the word hate in her life... though, she does hate the idea of Pokemon cruelty and has tediously sewn a 'SAVE THE WAILMERS' banner into her plaid messenger bag

Name Adrian Riotonne
    Age 17
    Appearance Adrian looks too young and sweet-faced for his age in every aspect other than height; though not particularly tall, he stands at an adequate 5'8", but has rather 'baby-ish' facial features; big brown eyes and a constant, slightly sarcastic smirk, with a light sprinkling of freckles. He constantly dyes his hair - always gelled into something loosely resembling a style - electric blue, which he claims is a manifestation of OCD. His fashion sense is drastically underdeveloped, with his favourite outfit consisting of a baggy white t-shirt covered in a black checked pattern, miserably old and faded blue jeans tightly belted to his scrawny waist with a studded belt, and a pair of cheap, scuffed red sneakers
    Pokemon
    Ace is the Growlithe Adrian has had since he was practically a toddler; he has no formal training, but is immensely strong having participated in countless street battles, and is the pride and joy of Adrian's mostly empty life
    Dusky likes to her ability as a Castform in a mocking way; she morphs weather-centric shape to reflect Adrian's mood -- if he is depressed, Dusky will transform into a storm cloud and rain down upon him
    Crumbs the infamous catalyst of Adrian's impromptu career as a trainer - the abandoned husk one of Julian's signature Pokemon, his Ninjask, left behind when it evolved. Even though he refuses to battle with it, it follows Adrian around hauntingly, its very presence encouraging him to succeed
    History Adrian hails from Fortree, Hoenn, and has lived his life in the shadow of his over-achieving older brother, Julian, who is quite famous - along with his team of Dark-type Pokemon - in his home country.
    His parents abandoned the two brothers, and Julian too left at 15 to begin his journey - leaving 13-year-old Adrian behind. He coped, but failed to do anything productive with his time.
    When Julian gave him Crumbs the Shedinja as a 16th birthday present, he inexplicably interpreted it as an insult and decided to become a globally famous Pokemon master to spite Julian; whether he has the skill to do so is highly questionable. He has enlisted his best mate Caitlin AKA Skatey to keep him company on the journey
    Likes His interests are fairly shallow but he is, somewhat unusually, deeply passionate about cooking and is a remarkably talented little chef. He has tried very hard to 'get into' a wide array of things; guitar playing, song writing and singing, drawing, even 'professional video gaming'... while he maintains these hobbies, he has a disturbingly limited ability to build skill in any of these areas.
    He listens to obnoxious and generally underground screamo music on his cassette Walkman
    Dislikes He is immensely opposed to the concept of 'family', having had such an unhappy upbringing, but - though he may resent them - does not 'dislike' any member of his family.
    His list of seemingly trivial pet peaves include undeserved arrogance, depthless movies and multi-national companies he perceives as being 'soulless'

RP Sample A shrill 'beep' shattered her dreams; she didn't flinch. Subconsciously, she'd been reminding herself of the alarm's existence all through her sleep. She eased her eyes gently open, and blinked a little, before pushing the covers off and climbing out. Nestled into the quilt at the other end of the bed were twin bundles of grey and orange fluff,
    "Poochy? Titan?" Skatey murmured, looking around before the bundles caught her eye; she smiled when she spotted the sleeping pair and quietly padded out of the room.

An hour later, the same girl is teetering atop a stool at the kitchen bench, calmly sipping the contents of a mug of sweet tea, while Poochy and Titan are now chowing down on a bowl of specially prepared breakfast. BEEP-BEEP-BEEP; once again Skatey's phone bursts so hard into life it nearly vibrates itself off the benchtop. "Hallo?!" she cried eagerly into it.

On the other end, a scruffy adolescent male is standing at the foot of his tree hut, a Growlithe at his heels, a Castform perched on his shoulder and a Shedinja whirring urgently around his head. "You ready? I'm ready! Got ma bags and everything!"
    Skatey yawned into the mouthpiece; "bah... not really... I'm just having breakfast. I'll go have a shower and stuff. Head over to my house, okay?"

In another half hour or so, they'd be bound for Kanto - leaning over the railing on the bow of a ferrie, watching trainers zip by atop their Wailmers and their Laprases, and fending off schools of disgruntled Tentacruel

Last edited:

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    Name: Darkly

Appearance: he is oddly a black flygon, however he can do anything a human can do and more. he even owns his own pokemon, he has a blade on the end of his tail and pirceing red eyes. he likes to think of himself as the most evil being in the world, but he is really just a total spazz who wants to take over the world
    Pokemon: himself, a salamence named salamence, a porygon z named glitchy, and a scyther named slicer
    History: nobody really knows... exept the few who work for him
    Dislikes:light,love,the salamence,electric types,vulpixes and ninetails
    RP Sample:"YOU FAILED!?!" Darkly screamed at salamence" I ask you to kill a wounded pokemon and she beats you!?! what are you? a rattata?""no I'm a salamence" salamence replied "SHUT UP!!!" Darkly yelled

I'm posting him again so you can see him

Eletj

Once Eletj, Always Eletj
    Years
    The sun set as Toby walked down the road. As shadows were cast on the road, a tall, Stocky man stepped out.

"Give me your money and your pokemon"
    Toby smirked "Or what?"
    "Or I'll tear you to pieces." replied the Bandit. He rushed at Toby, who stood perfectly still. Until the last second. Toby sidestepped, unsteathed his sword, he pressed the blade against the man's spine.

"If you make a false move, You be parazlyed forever. Now, drop to the ground. How many people have you mugged?"

"1....."

"Right, then give me all you money, and the pokemon you stole....NOW!" Anger flashed of Toby's face.

"Fine" Three pokeballs dropped to the ground, along with a large wad of money. Toby sent out the three pokemon. A Pigdey, Squitle and Ratata came out of the pokeballs. The squitle was clutching a tag. It had a name and Phone number on it.

1hr later the bandit was arrested, the pokemon were returned to there owner....and Toby was nowhere to be seen.

X-Files

Can Yuo Udnertsand
    Years
    Character Sheet
    Name: Kam Hashi (jr)

Appearance: Wears an Orange vest and a Black Tee-shirt Orange shoes and a Orange hat his pants are black and he also has a Backpack where he keeps all his important items. He also has a pendit that his mom gave him when he stared his journey. An Orange cap to go with his orange and black outfit. Like every other teen Kam likes to have a style all his own. He also has a pair of sunglasses that are usually on at all times. He is a little lighter then Brock. Keeps his right arm sleeve up almost always.

Personality: Some might call him too trustworthy. He's always helping people weather it be old ladies to grown men. He thinks that everyone deserves at least one chance of trust. He is an extremely optimistic individual who see's the good in everybody. He attempts to see things from other people's points of view, including cold hearted teams such as Team's Rocket. He doesn't have a problem with speaking his mind also, if he thinks there's a problem he will speak his mind.

Backgound/history:: He is the son of Prof.Kam (<fanfic) he very trustworthy like his father. He tends to only do things when he thinks that its going to benfit him. Due to his father being at work all of the time hes kinda of a mommas boy always calling her keeping her up to date with current events. Another he likes is contest and gym battleing his friends always tell him to choose but he never can decide which would be best for him. He was once saved by the legendary pokemon Raikou.

Pokémon: Cubone

Dislikes:Told to do something by a complete and total stranger.

Rp sample:"Pika Pi Pika pi Pikachu" said Pikachu. "Whats wrong Pikachu" I said. Pikachu jumped off my head and onto the sand and started glareing at the ocean.

Suddenly,the water started rising from the beach and the sky turned black.

Pikachu come lets get outta here thats when Pikachu started running right twords the ocean. "Pikachuuuu" I screamed while running after him.

I let golduck out of his poke ball as we both started running into to the huge water not knowing what was going to happen.

" Are you awake" a voice said. Come on Carrie we should tell the Officer Jenny.

"Cough cough" I cough up a little water and see two people in front of me. "Who are you wheres my Pikachu and Golduck?" I demand. Hey kid is that how you treat the people that just saved you the boy said. The girl just sat there stareing at me.

"Saved me" I then remeber what had happen eariler. Are my Pokemon ok? "Yes" the girl says and "My names Carrie" she contuined. "My names Jerry whats your name?" he said.

"My name is Kam and" "Pika" I was cut off by my Pikachu running twords me. "Hey buddy wheres Golduck" I then see Golduck sitting on a rock beside me "Oh" I said.

"So what happend to you" Carrie said. "Oh I was haveing fun on the beach then my Pikachu ran in to a huge wave of water we seen and ended up here" I anwsred

"Well your lucky we should go back to our place so we can find out if any info is on the news" Jerry said.

"Mom where home" Jerry and Carrie said. "Hey honeys oh who is that you got with you?" She said. This is Kam he washed up on the beach after trying to save his Pikachu from a huge tidal wave" Carrie replied. "Hes a lucky, so you guys want anything to eat" she said. "Yes" the three of us said in unison.

After we ate lunch we turned the TV on so we could see the news there where no reports yet so I said just forget about it.
    I was about to leave when they asked if I could go with me on journey.
    "Sure if its ok with your mom" I said. Thats when there mom came out and said it was ok as long as I keep them safe she said with a smile.

"Hmm next I think I should goto Canalava City so do you guys have Pokemon?" I said. "Yes I do come on out Mantine and Cyndaquil These are my two but Carrie doesnt have any" he said. "I know Carrie I can give you some Pokemon Staravia,Pichu,Elekid and Beedril I just caught from the Johto region so you can have them" I said. After we went to to the computer we went back to the ocean and start on a way to the Canalava city.

Trust we have some new friends so lets hurry so we went off to Canalava city not knowing what was going to happen.

I can add more if you want me too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back