• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Journey...Into Trouble?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    'Cool, your father a breeder or something? Rhys asked, still very impressed to have met someone with a Torchic. The athletic looking blaziken had always been one of his favourate pokemon

'Actually, my brother caught 2, which is why he sent Blade home to me, I didn't have a pokemon of my own. Apparently he came across a swarm of them causing havok in a villages orchard, so he and a group of friends and their pokemon helped scare them off, but not before catching a couple for themselves'

Aware of the time and how sleepy he was getting Rhys added, 'listen, I'm going to head up to route 101 and pitch a tent, make a bite to eat and hit the sack, ready for a big days training tomorrow... you're welcome to come with and join me for some food if you like? I'm no great chef but I can rustle up some decent grub when needed'

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    Awed by Rhys's politeness, Solis had to refuse. He had to train tonight, to catch up to his friend, who may have beaten even the third gym leader by now.

"Hey, sorry, but I can't.. I really wish I could, but I have to hurry through Viridian City, then through the forest. I have to get to Pewter by tomorrow morning. Which reminds me.. I really have to go. But I do hope I can somewhere past Pewter," denied Solis in a sad tone. He really wished he could, but he just couldn't find the time, "speaking of which, I was supposed to be in Viridian a while ago, so I am really behind. May we meet again!" he bade farewell to his new friend, hoping to see him real soon.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    gah! when will the creator be back? I want to join...

centi

Gundam Pilot Reporting!
    Years
    centi's gastly was hit hard, it hit the ground with a hard thump, the poor ghost pokemon then fainted.

"oh man! gastly come back!"

gastly was infused by a white light and was sent bak to its pokeball.

"Go Charmander!" Centi yelled as he threw another pokeball from his belt.

A orange lizard-like pokemon with a flame tail appeared.

Eletj

Once Eletj, Always Eletj
    Years
    "go job houndour, Take a rest" Said toby, as the houndour walked over to Toby. " Lets give you a good workout, Go Machop!" He threw the pokeball. A Machop emerge and imediatly enter a sparring stance. "Lets go!"

Years
    Rhys waved his new friend Solis off, sure they would see each other again. turning he was just in time to see a charmander and a machop emerge from their pokeballs. With a smile at the fun they must be having Ehys turned towards route 101, secured his back pack and started down the path. Its time to get himself settled so he can meet bulbasaur properly.

The tent was pitched, the wood gathered and chopped, and the food bubbling away in the pot ncely. If ever Rhys was ready now was it. He was nervous though, what if the pokemon didn't like him? what if he wouldn't listen? Rhys reached down and released Blade from his Pokéball, figuring it would be good to show bulbasaur he could be nice to Pokémon.

'Well' Rhys said to Blade 'you ready to meet our new friend?'

'scy-scy' Blade said as it appeared.

Steeling his nerves, adrenaline racing Rhys reached down for the other pokeball at his belt and pulled it clear. Pressing the button a red line shot forward and a large looking Bulbasaur appeared on the ground in front of him. The Bulbasaur briefly stretched, shrugged its shoulders and then glanced up at Rhys, looking expectantly.

'Um, hi' Rhys said, his nerves betraying him a bit and giving a slight waver to his voice 'my names Rhys, pleased to meet you'

'Scy-ther' Blade chimed in with. the Bulbasaur nodded his understanding.

'I'm an asprining trainer, and you were given to me by professor Oak to help me become one of the best trainers out there, and for me to help you become one of the best fighters out there.... um, thats if you want.'

Bulbsaur nodded enthusiastically and to show its eagerness used a tackle attack on the pile of wood resting by the fire, sending twigs and logs flyinf everywhere. Rhys paused for a second until he saw Bulbsaur emerge from teh collapsed pile, covered in twigs.

'hahahaha, I'll take that as an eager yes shall I?' Rhys asked, Bulbasuar nodded again.

'Great, we'll start tomorrow. We need to get a nickname for you though' Rhys looked down at the twig covered Pokemon 'from the sight of you now I would have to say twig - hows that sit with you?'

'Bulb-bulb' Twig nodded.

'Great, thats settled... now why don't you and Blade get to know each other whilst I prepare our dinner?'

Rhys started stirring the pots as Twig and Blade started chattering away, a warm glow settling inside... Twig seemed to have liked him and his adventure was now truely underway

centi

Gundam Pilot Reporting!
    Years
    "Charmander use ember!" The lizard-like pokemon opened its mouth and shot out a spray of flames straight towards Machop.

Eletj

Once Eletj, Always Eletj
    Years
    "Dam,Its a critical. Have a rest,mate." He said as he returned the machop. The sun was setting. "What are you going to do? You going to start travelling now? I'm starting tomorrow and I'm going to pitch the tent."

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    OOC: Whoops, you said Route 101, and my character said he was going to Viridian, MrWall.. Ok, just make that Petalburg Woods, then. I guess Prof. Oak is just visiting Hoenn from Kanto?
    Solis was walking down the inky-dark path of Petalburg Woods. Torchic was out lighting the way with a dainty flame, barely flickering alive. Chikorita was walking next to Solis, and Torchic was just ahead of them.

"Hey, you! Yeah, you, trainer!" Solis heard from a short distance, "Hey, let's double battle, I see you have two Pokemon," said the apparent Bug Catcher. Solis could tell, because he saw his big, straw hat.

"Fine, but I'm not waging anything.. I just recently became a trainer. Oh well, here goes! Torchic, Chikorita, get out there!" he replied. The Bug Catcher sent out a Wurmple and a Nincada. Both were like freakishly large bugs. Solis had his encounters with a Wurmple a few days ago, so he was sure he was a little experienced.

"Torchic, use an Ember move!" Solis shouted, starting things off. Small flames shot out of Torchic's beak, hitting Wurmple directly. This instantly KO'd the worm Pokemon.

"Nincada, use Dig!" shouted the short Bug Catcher. The odd looking Bug Pokemon burrowed into the ground, leaving Torchic and Chikorita alone. It was quiet for a few seconds.

"Ok, Nincada! When you get back up here, use a quick Fury Swipes to make sure you knock out that Torchic!" he finished. At those words, the Nincada blasted out of the ground from underneath Torchic, flailing it's gigantic claws at the same time. This devastated Torchic, leaving it on the ground, fainted. Only Chikorita remained.

"Chikorita, quick, use Tackle!" Solis commanded. Chikorita flew full-body into the Nincada, sending it reeling backward.

"Leech life, now!" the Bug Catcher shouted, obviously heating up the battle. A small needle shot from the Nincada's mouth, stabbing Chikorita and draining some energy. Chikorita was starting to look weak, and Solis knew it. He had to resort to his plan..

"Chikorita, come here, I have a Potion!" he said, spraying the Potion at Chikorita, "Use Razor Leaf and end this battle!" he said, losing his patience. Some leaves flew out of Chikorita's head leaf.

"Chikaaa!!" it shouted as it delivered the final blow. Nincada was on the ground, fainted.

Years
    OOC.... Damn and blast, I did mean route 1... oops

quick decisions are we in kanto or hoenn? the start didnt make it clear (i thought we were in kanto and i made a mistake by saying 101, so I dont mind either)

centi

Gundam Pilot Reporting!
    Years
    "I guess ill start tomorrow, since its getting late, ill make tent here too then"
    Centi grabbed his backpack and pulled out a tent kit, he began to set it up.

centi

Gundam Pilot Reporting!
    Years
    OOC: Kanto.

"I'm from Pallet Town, lived in a basement, haha, yep, how bout you?" Centi asked, he grabbed a rice ball from his pack and started eating it. Centi grabbed another Rice Ball and asked, " You want one?"

Eletj

Once Eletj, Always Eletj
    Years
    OOC: Thanks

IC: "Thanks" he said, accepting the rice ball. "Yea, most of my family is Kanto. My parents had Gyms in Saffron.....before...before they died......Would you like to meet them?"

Eletj

Once Eletj, Always Eletj
    Years
    "Before they died, their souls merged with this sword" he said, clutching the sheathed blade. He drew the sword, and an elderly couple faded from the blade. Their appearances were transperent, and wispy. "You might not be able to hear them, I couldn't at the start. They're why I'm traveling. I've heard of placing souls into their original bodies, and giving them life again....I know its farfetched.....but I hope that its more then rumors." He sheathed the sword and the souls faded. "Heres Machop now". The Machop placed the firewood down. "Lets get a fire going". The houndour grabbed some wood and placed it in the centre of a circle of rocks. He then shot out a blast of fire, and lit the wood.

centi

Gundam Pilot Reporting!
    Years
    "Well, i did hear of a story of a place where people come back to life, but it might have been a joke played on me."

centi

Gundam Pilot Reporting!
    Years
    "Ya, ok, well see you in the mornin! Good Night." Centi went into his tent and covered his body with a warm blanket, he soon fell fast asleep.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back