• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Journey...Into Trouble?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eletj

Once Eletj, Always Eletj
    Years
    "Good morning" said Toby, as Centi exited his tent. "I've made some breakfast" he said, handing him a plate of toast, and fruit and yogurt. "It was all I had for this morning, We'll stock up in Pewter. I heard Brock's little brother co-owns the Gym now alongside of him. You Fancy a Double Battle againist them?

centi

Gundam Pilot Reporting!
    Years
    "mMmm... oh yah definitely! I i would love to double battle! Never done that before though."

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    OOC: Guys, I'm not trying to.. uh.. make you mad or anything, but you should probably add a bit more to your posts. In the rules, it states how your posts should be, what? Like 4 lines or something. If a mod ever stumbled upon this, we'd be in for it.
    The sun rose over the horizon, and Solis was still in the huge, spanning forest. He could hear bugs from all around, and hadn't seen a human in a few hours. Both his Torchic and Chikorita (which he likes to call his "Torchikorita" combo) were resting away in their respective Pokeballs. He thought he was going to go crazy if he didn't get a sense of direction soon.

Near him was a clearing, which seemed to be the center of the forest. A gargantuan tree grew in the center, with easy-to-climb branches. It was some sort of Pine tree or something. He gained an idea.

He climbed to the top of the tree, and looked around. He could easily see the city of Pewter to the.. his right. He hopped down, taking a tumble on the way. He hit a branch, and landed back onto his feet. He swept his body off, and turned running, like he never even fell.

Eletj

Once Eletj, Always Eletj
    Years
    OOC: Ok, thanks for the heads up.

IC: "Well, then we better get going" Said Toby. He had already packed his bag, and put away his tent. "Its not to far from here, just through Viridian Forest." A Pichu walked up to Toby and jumped on his Shoulder.
    "I forgot to introduce you to this little guy last night. This is Pichu. I've had him since he was born. His mother died before his egg hatched, so I took him in and cared for him. He doesn't often like strangers, and get a bit nervous, but he'll warm to you. Lets head off, shall we?"

OOC: Is this better?:classic:

centi

Gundam Pilot Reporting!
    Years
    "sure thing! Let me pack my stuff real quick." Centi rushed to his tent and quickly folded it away, he slid it into his backpack and then got ready to go.

"Ok.. Ready!!" Centi said excited about the adventure that was about to begin. Toby had already began to walk ahead, Centi had to jog and catch up. The two trainers walked side by side down the long winding road to their first Gym battle in Pewter City.

OOC: is this better?

Years
    OOC: thats is better guys, but remember that is the bare minimum of what the mods expect, sometimes its right to do, but other times try be more descriptive... what are your thoughts, feelings etc, whats the weather like, your surroundings... what sort of expression are your pokemon giving, are you thinking about whats happening fitting into your plans etc etc. Definate improvement though

IC: Rhys awoke in his tent, the dim morning light barely creeping through the canvass. Strecthing away his tireness Rhys staggered out of the tent and glanced around at the ashes of last nights fire. Quickly spreading earth over it, Rhys gathered the already cleaned pots and pans. Collapsing the poles of his tent he folded up the canvass and packed it all away. All this was done with the early morning symphany of bugs chirping and birds singing. Hefting his pack Rhys smiled, today was a beautiful day, his Pokémon were ready to go and his adventure was beginning.

He started walking down the road towards Pewter, thinking about what he was planning there. Brock was the local gym leader, and trained rock types so whilst Blade was going to be at a disadvantge Twig should be able to handle it, but gym leaders were a step above and so he would need to start training Twig hard if he were to stand a chance, type advantage or not. A thought struck him. He pulled his 2 pokeballs from his belt and released both Blade and twig.

'Right guys' Rhys said, looking at the pair of them, 'We need to train hard if we are to beat Brock, so keep your eyes out for any wild Pokémon who might want to battle... we need to see what twig can do before we know what to target his training on'

Both Pokémon nodded their heads and started looking around, eyes straining for sight of the wild Pokemon they could hear

Eletj

Once Eletj, Always Eletj
    Years
    They walked down the long road. The Sun was shinning brightly, and there was a cool breeze blowing. There was a loud noise coming from up the road, A bang, and then a woman crying. "please don't hurt us", she sobbed, cradling her son in her arms. The assiliant was a big, stocky man, with brown hair, blue eyes and a slight stubble. He snatched her purse and ran toward the boys. He put away his gun.
    "Closer" Toby whispered. "Closer.....NOW!" He quickly slammed the hilt of his sword into the man temple. He fell like a bag of bricks. Toby walked up to the lady, and returned her purse. He continued walking, but then stopped and asked "Is Centi short for anythign?"

centi

Gundam Pilot Reporting!
    Years
    They walked down the long road. The Sun was shinning brightly, and there was a cool breeze blowing. There was a loud noise coming from up the road, A bang, and then a woman crying. "please don't hurt us", she sobbed, cradling her son in her arms. The assiliant was a big, stocky man, with brown hair, blue eyes and a slight stubble. He snatched her purse and ran toward the boys. He put away his gun.
    "Closer" Toby whispered. "Closer.....NOW!" He quickly slammed the hilt of his sword into the man temple. He fell like a bag of bricks. Toby walked up to the lady, and returned her purse. He continued walking, but then stopped and asked "Is Centi short for anythign?"

"hehehe, ya, my parents for some odd reason called me Centipede... but i like Centi a lot better." Centi exclaimed as the two walked farther along the road.

Eletj

Once Eletj, Always Eletj
    Years
    "okay, that makes sense. Hey, theres some trainers up there. Do you feel like a battle?" Toby asked, already reaching for his pokeball. Pichu jumped off his shoulder, and smacked his hand. "Pi,Pichu!" she exclaimed exciteditly.
    "You want to battle?! Be my guest".

The trainers had seen them coming.Both were older than Toby, one 15, the other 16. The 15 year old was short for his age, and was extremely aroggant. The Other, 16, was larger than average, and also arogant .Both weren't going to let them pass. This was their patch in Viridan, and they weren't going to give it up easily. "Oi! this is our patch. What do ya think ya doing here." This was the 15 year old.
    "Why, A Pokemon battle, of course. Although, I could easily just mug you if you like?" Toby smiled a evil smile as he replied.
    "You...you little...I'M GONA TAKE YOU DOWN!!!!"He yelled, reaching for his pokeball.
    "Centi, I've got this guy. Why don't you defeat the other one, aye?" Toby said, not waiting for a reply.
    "I'll choose my Pidgeotto!"
    "Then out you come! PICHU!"
    The fifthteen year old laughed. "You think that thing can beat me! You must be dumber than you look".
    "I don't think I can beat you...I know I can! Pichu, Sparks!" He said as she rushed at the bird. "Now, quickly, Shock Wave!" The battle was over in seconds. "Good girl, come here. I think I have something for you, Ah, here it is!" He gave the Pichu a yellow pokeblock to munch on, then walked over to see how Centi was doing.

centi

Gundam Pilot Reporting!
    Years
    Centi, at Toby's request, was about to battle the 16 year old. Immediatly Centi sent out his Gastly. The 16 year old freaked out and was panicing, he knew that ghost pokemon were one of the hardest types to defeat. Within secounds he was trembling, his knees kept smacking each other and making a loud 'Dunk' sound each time. Yet he finally got enough courage to grab one of his pokeballs. Toby then walked over, he had already won his battle.

Eletj

Once Eletj, Always Eletj
    Years
    Toby watched from the side line as the teenager trembled. 'What a wimp" he thought to himself. "Finish this Quick, Centi. I'm Bored" The Teenager worked up his courage, and reached for his pokeball. 'His friend was strong, but he won't be' the teen thought. He grinned, and threw his pokeball into the battle.

centi

Gundam Pilot Reporting!
    Years
    "GO Spearow!" The 16 year old threw one of his six pokeballs from his belt. Upon landing on the floor, it opened and a small bird pokemon appeared. "Ok ill easily defeat you!!!! Spearow use tackle!" As the 16 year old gave his command, the Spearow jumped at Gastly, but it didnt hit it, instead the spearow went right through.

"Hahaha! man i love when that happens...Gastly use ...heheheh...use Night Shade!" Centi commanded.
    Gastly created a dark bubble and put spearoe in it, soon the spearow was hit randomly and then it faint.

"Wow, your spearows weak." Centi said, as he put his pokemon back in its pokeball, "Okay Toby lets go."

Eletj

Once Eletj, Always Eletj
    Years
    "Theres the end of the Forest" said Toby. They had been walking for sometime, and it was about noon. "Lets get some lunch in Pewter". They exited the forest and walked out into the open. "Fresh air", Toby took a deep breath. "Come on, there a Picnic table up here. I make us some lunch". He pulled an gas cooker out of his bag."Do you like pasta?" he asked as his houndour lit the stove.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    Solis was walking down Pewter City's Main Street. The air was crisp, the sun was warm. Yet, Solis was nearly impervious to all the sounds and warmth and people around him. He walked down the lane to a Pokemon Center, his back slightly hunched. He needed to get to a Pokemon Center, fast.

"Ugh, I think I'm going to collapse.." he complained to himself. Some people stared at him as he walked by them, with wierd looks on their faces. Solis was ignoring everything, though. He spotted a Pokemon Center, and walked directly toward it.

Inside, there were a few benches, and a lady with pink hair in loops at the front desk. Solis walked over to her, and asked, "May I have a room?" he said, knowing that Pokemon Centers, though Pokemon Hospital, doubled as Inns.

"Yeah, sure.." she said as her smile turned into a more serious, worried look. She obviously knew something was wrong with the kid.

"If I may ask.. what is wrong with you?" she questioned politely.

"Eh.. I was up the entire night, lost in Viridian Forest.." he trailed off. She led him to a room in the hallway behind the front desk. She opened the door with a key, let him in, and shut the door after saying, "Well, I hope you enjoy your stay."

Solis collapsed onto the bed, without caring to take his backpack or shoes off. He was snoring very quickly.

centi

Gundam Pilot Reporting!
    Years
    "Ohh Pasta!!! Sure i like it... man im tired from all that walkin," Said Centi, he plumped down onto the floor, his legs ached and cracked whenever he moved. 'CRACK!'

"AHH!..... owww." Centi groaned at his leg, it could feel it pulsing. He quickly grabbed a shirt from his bag and wrapped it around his leg. The pain began to subside."ooh.. much better. Okay im good now."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back