• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Kagome fanclub

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
Years
  • Cybex Mewtwo said:
    Like I said... j/k Just Kidding. I know I have no shot at being number one through 20. And yes you can kiss her cause I don't wanna! XD
    Keh! I knew it was a joke! Yeesh, it isnt like I'm that stupid! 'Sides...

;.; 'Gome left... An I wanna know why! So... I'mma find out as soon as I can...
    Although... She's probably actually doin her schoolwork now, instead of messin around on here...

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
  • Ello everyone! ^^ This is the one day out of the month that I will be posting -cheers- Because I have no homework! How is everyone? I hope that you are all doing well! I am fine, a little stressed and tired....and hungry....but that's normal.

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
    Years
  • Kagome said:
    Ello everyone! ^^ This is the one day out of the month that I will be posting -cheers- Because I have no homework! How is everyone? I hope that you are all doing well! I am fine, a little stressed and tired....and hungry....but that's normal.

... >.>
    <.<...
    -glomp0rz-
    Gomen nasai! Gomen nasai! Aishiteru, Kagome... GOMEN NASAI! ;.; :(

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
    Years
  • /em bows deeply as he sighs.
    I am afraid I shall be... leaving... this thread. Circumstances have changed and I think it best that I just go. I'm still a big fan of kagome's... but... you know how that goes.
    Therefore... Cy can have spots 2-whatever the heck i had.
    I am deeply sorry that I wasted your time in posting here.
    Have fun guys. Kagome...
    ... aishiteru. Hmph. Kutabare.

Clow

I foresee.... A bright future
    Years
  • Well.....That was dramatic......um....yah...Well on OTHER news, has anyone else noticed that Kagome is on a bit more and posting in RPs again, I say it's a BIG step, I do hope her troubles, are well, going away, such a nice person shouldn't have such troubles....

Back