• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Kaizerlicious Kimi Klub!

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    For all the lovers [and haters I guess] of the resident Kimi-Kaizer! ^_^;;

Post here if you love/like/wonder who she is...! ^_^;;

Kimi-Kaizer

Banned
    Years
    yay! of course you can join ^_____^ *is owner now >(* *throws Kimi-Kaizer Plushies at Miroku, greg and Brittany*

Kimi-Kaizer

Banned
    Years
    Blue Jasmine said:
    Kimi Fan Club? I'm not sure she can remember me but can I join,please?

of course i remember you ^____^ and yes youcan join ^____^ *throws a Kimi-Kaizer Plushie at BJ*

Kimi-Kaizer

Banned
    Years
    eh i dont really use the private messaging thingy much im not happy with PC at the moment but lets not get into that XDDD and plus with school and all i dont have time for PC and now the only thing that keeps me on here is my best friend greg/JK and this club *huggles greg and her special club* i love them both ^________^ XD

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Looky thur! XD It's a Kimi club! Hell yeah, I'll join! XD

Kimi-Kaizer

Banned
    Years
    yeppers its my special club and yes you can join kenny ^_______^ *is owner cuz greg said she could be*

Now lets get down to buisness *throws a kimi-Kaizer plushie at Kenny*

Back