• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Kanto Journeys

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Foo Fighter:
    Spoiler:

Jake:
    Spoiler:

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
    Years
    Day 2 - 1 a.m.

"Finally!" Manny yelled relieved as he fell to the ground on his butt. "Damn, I hadn't noticed it was already THIS late" he said looking up at the star-filled night. The looking to his right, in the East direction, he noticed the lights of the lively nights in Viridian City. "We should head back to Viridian, don't you agree Kawa?"

"Turt" the Pokémon replied exhausted throwing itself to the ground on his stomach and letting out a sigh.

At the same time, Kawa's stomach let out a loud grumble, which reminded Manny that he had promised him a good dinner. "Yeah you're right, I'm also hungry." He said laying down gazing at the sky. "Too bad for us, I need to go get my arm checked, since I don't want it getting infected." He said as he took off his backpack and looked for his first aid kit, took out some soap and went to clean out the wound in the nearby lake. He then took out his antiseptic spray to disinfect the cut, and finally a gauze bandage to apply pressure to the cut.

"Turtwig Turtwig Turtwig!" he heard Kawaman approach him yelling out his name in an accusing manner.

"Shut up, this is YOUR fault anyways!" Manny said jokingly, though a bit irritated by his partner.

"Turt…" the exclaimed shoked by the statement, and a bit frustrated that it was him who had hurt Manny.

"HEY, I'm kidding, there's no need to take it like that, come on… see?" he said trying to cheer up the frustrated Turtwig "I'm alright, we're ALL good" he said. Suddenly he remembered though, "Damn! I left Sandshrew back at the battle site! Let's go Kawaman!"

Both the Pokémon and trainer ran towards where the previous battle had taken place to find the Pokéball still there. "Thank Arceus!" Manny said as he went to pick it up and clip it to his belt. "You come back too," he said to Kawa as he recalled it to his Pokéball and clipped it next to the Sandshrew.

I need to hurry to the Pokémon Center, Sandshrew didn't seem to be in a good shape then he looked at his injured arm and noticed that it too wasn't doing well and had begun to bleed again, and I need to get there fast!

. . . . . . . . . .

"Are you feeling better now?" Manny heard a sweet voice as a Nurse Joy entered one of the back rooms while a doctor was treating his injury. "We've healed your Pokémon to perfect health. There didn't seem to be any real damages done to either one, and they really just need a rest. Are YOU feeling alright?" she asked concernedly.

"Yes I'm good, thank you very much" he replied blushing for having such a beautiful woman in his presence.

"There you go" the doctor said as he finished applying a bandage around Manny's arm. Then holding some sort of cream to Manny he said: "Here, take the bandage off if it gets dirty of by tomorrow night at the latest. Then apply this cream to the injury, it'll help your body pigments make the scar disappear."

"Oh," Manny said understanding the doctor, "yeah..." as he noticed Nurse Joy was no longer there. "I should really go to sleep now, thanks for everything."

Day 1 End

Anemone

break through the sky
    Years
    The following morning, Hannah opened her eyes. She sat upright, and rubbed one eye with her hand. ''What.. time is it?'' she muttered. As she looked around, she noticed Kamechu was sitting next to the bed, blowing up bubbles in the air. Caterpie however, was still asleep at her feet. And thus, Hannah came out of bed, careful to not move the blanket too much. ''Kamechu? Are you awake?'' she whispered. Squirtle didn't react, though. It seems he was still asleep, too.
    Hannah silently put on her clothes, before waking her two companions. ''Wakey wakey! We should hurry up and get breakfast, there's still loads of work to do today!''

Once the threesome had breakfast, they headed out again. ''Where should we go next? I want to catch another Pokémon... Let's head to the forest again! I bet there's loads of awesome Pokémon there. Alright.. I'll put you back in your Pokéballs for now, okay?'' Kamechu nodded, Caterpie said ''Piie!'' and Hannah put both of them back in their balls. Then she just grabbed her bike, and headed for the forest once more.
    __

Once there, she released Caterpie again. She picked her up and said: ''You know the forest best Caterpie, so can you tell me where I can find other wild Pokémon?''
    ''Piiie!'' Caterpie replied, and Hannah put her on her shoulder. Upon Caterpies sounds and movements, Hannah walked around, but hardly found any other Pokémon than Caterpie, Weedle, and their evolved forms. Still, they were nice entries for her Pokédex, too... She put Caterpie back in her Pokéball after a little longer, and headed for the farther section of the forest. Searching there, she had gotten quite used to the rustles and sounds of the Forest, until suddenly she heard something unfamilliar:

''Pikaa. Pikachu!''

On instict, Hannah looked behind her, but it didn't come from there. She looked in the trees around her, yet couldn't find the Pokémon that made the sound. ''Please, make another sound..'' Hannah silently asked, searching in the bushes. Just then, she tripped over a vine, and fell right on the ground. ''.. Argh.. Stupid vines..'' she mumbled, until she looked up and saw a small yellow bunny-like creature sitting right in front of her.
    ''Chu!'' it exclaimed, it looked scared. Hannah sat up on her knees, forgetting about tripping already. ''Oh.. You were the Pokémon that made that noise?'' she said, stretching out her hand to the wild Pokémon. That scared the creature even more, and it immediately used a Thundershock-attack on her. Hannah was literally shocked, and she felt like falling over again. But she didn't, she kept sitting upright, and instead grabbed her Pokédex. ''What the heck was that?!''

''Pikachu, the Mouse Pokémon. It has small electric sacs on both its cheeks. When threatened, it looses electric charges from the sacs.''

''Yeah, that explains a lot..'' Hannah slowly stood up, careful to not get shocked again. ''Well then Pikachu, you seem like a strong Pokémon, so I'll catch you!'' Pikachu didn't seem to agree with that. It ran a bit further, and faced her. ''I choose you, Kamechu!'' Hannah said, as she released Kamechu from his Pokéball. ''Watch it Kamechu, Pikachu has strong electric attacks! Now, let's start off with a tackle!''
    Squirtle charged right towards Pikachu, but it dodged easily, immediately striking back with a Quick Attack. Kamechu was hit hard, and the Pokémon as well as his trainer were surprised with Pikachu's speed. No time though, Pikachu already came at them with another Quick Attack.
    ''Use your Water Gun!'' Hannah screamed, and so did Squirtle. It slowed down Pikachu considerably, but as it was a Water attack, it didn't do that much damage. For a counter, Pikachu was already charging a Thundershock, and about to unleash it. ''Kamechu, stop firing and get away from there!''
    Kamechu stopped its Water Gun and jumped to the side as Pikachu launched its ThunderShock. Squirtle was in time to evade a frontal hit, but was affected by the electricity nonetheless. It couldn't move for a split second, causing Pikachu to be able to charge a new ThunderShock quite soon. ''Okay.. Seems we should be really careful now Kamechu.. The thunder didn't even fully hit you and you were affected, so that must mean you're not good with electricity. For now, hit it with a nice Bubble attack!''
    So Squirtle fired a stream of Bubbles. This time, Pikachu didn't even try to escape and kept charging electricity. Once it'd endured a few hits of exploding bubbles, it suddenly unleashed its ThunderShock with a loud ''CHUUUUUU!!''. Squirtle was wondering why Pikachu didn't move, and here came the answer: Squirtle was hit head-on with a powerful ThunderShock. That caused him to lose its balance.. It stopped firing bubbles and fell down on the ground, unable to fight anymore. ''Kamechu!'' Hannah said as she ran up to her defeated Squirtle. ''Oh.. You fought well. I should've known you're bad with thunder.. Oooooh, now you're gonna get it, Pikachu!'' She angrily said, returning Squirtle and sending out Caterpie. ''You can do it, Caterpie! Alright, let's start with a String Shot!''
    Caterpie fired a strong String Shot, hitting Pikachu right on its stomach. ''Now pull it to you and use Tackle!'' So did Caterpie, and used the speed of Pikachu coming towards her to Tackle it even harder. Pikachu reacted by charging another ThunderShock. Yet, Hannah knew what to do now. ''Caterpie, you must stop that attack! Use your String Shot to block out any electricity coming from its cheeks!'' Caterpie recovered from the head-on Tackle quickly and shot a String shot on one of Pikachu's cheeks, then crawled around it to cover the other cheek too. Pikachu was confused, it couldn't charge its electricity anymore.. So it just charged with a Quick Attack. ''Watch out! .. Pull yourself up on that Branch!'' Her small Pokémon quickly launched a String Shot to a branch above, pulled itself up op there, causing Pikachu to miss its target and land in the bushes. ''Now let's finish this. Use a final Tackle!'' Caterpie connected herself to the branch with a String Shot, and jumped off the other side. Then, using her momentum, she crashed into the Pikachu. Then the Caterpie landed easily with a happy ''Piiie!''

Hannah quickly threw a Pokéball to the Pikachu. The Pokémon was engulfed in red light and sucked into the Pokéball. Then Hannah and Caterpie looked at each other, and together they nervously watched the squirming Pokéball...

[OOC: Haha, it ended up being pretty long.. You can see Hannah isn't experienced at all, lol. Maybe I over-did it abit.. Well, hope she catches the Pikachu!]

Last edited:
    Years
    MarshMallow:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    The Pokeball continued shaking for the second time, only this time it came to a stop. Another capture under Jake's belt, and it was clearly a good one. Jake quickly obtained Scyther's Pokeball, and picked up Vulcan in his arms.

"You did great Vulcan. Just rest in my arms for the way back to the Pokemon Center," Jake said with a smile, trying to bring calmness and peacefulness to Vulcan.

Jake quickly found the road through the forest, and hopped onto it from the easy trip back. Within a matter of fifteen minutes, Jake could once again see the red roof of the Pokemon Center getting closer and closer, until Jake could see the glass doors as well. Jake quickly entered, and approached Nurse Joy again. He returned Vulcan, and gave her both Vulcan and Scyther's Pokeballs. Nurse Joy handed him Bagon and Larvitar's Pokeballs as well.

"Good timing I suppose," Jake said with a grin.

"I suppose so," Nurse Joy said, laughing a little.

Jake grasped the two Pokeballs, and once again made an additional entry into the tournament. Now with four Pokemon, Jake's choice for battling was much larger, and each Pokemon had their own advantages and disadvantages. Jake sat on the sofa, contemplating strategies for a while. Time flew, and before Jake knew it, an hour had passed. Nurse Joy walked over to him and handed Jake Vulcan and Scyther's Pokeballs.

"When I let them both out to take care of them, your Scyther seemed to not like Vulcan very much..." she said hesitantly.

"Oh, really? Well, hopefully we can work past that."

They don't like each other? Well, they'll have to get over it, or their asses are grass! Okay, not really, but it isn't cool.

Jake walked back to his room, noticing on the clock that it was already 10 PM. Jake decided to get some rest for the tournament. He also decided to let his Pokemon rest outside their balls as well. When out, Scyther moved away from Vulcan, and Vulcan reciprocated. Both Bagon and Larvitar weren't sure why the two didn't like each other, as they weren't there to see the battle. Both shrugged, and drifted off to sleep.

Hopefully...they'll get...over it in the morning... Jake thought as he fell asleep as well.

END DAY 2

(OoC: Yeah, short one. Just trying to tie up a few loose ends, nothing too spectacular XD)

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
    Years
    Day 2 - Good morning

"Damn I overslept THIS much!" Manny yelled out incredulously after seeing it was already the afternoon. He jumped up from the Pokémon Center's bed, and proceeded to put on his clothes (which were atop a chair) in a hurry. As he grabbed his Pokémon's Pokéballs, he felt a huge grumble from his stomach. "I should really go down and eat" he told himself in a quiet voice.

After going downstairs, he spotted the Nurse Joy from last night, and went up to her to ask her if she knew of a place where he could have breakfast (or lunch).

"Oh, you're the trainer from last night" she replied in a cheerful manner, showing a smile capable of melting Brock's son's still young heart, "well, since you ARE a trainer, you should be able to have lunch at the cafeteria here for free! Please follow me, I'll make sure they prepare something d.e.l.i.c.i.o.u.s. for your Pokémon as well."

"Yes." Manny replied in a zombie-like manner following the nurse close-by. Apparently, he had inherited more from his father than people had previously thought.

. . . . . . . . . .

"Here you go!" a young beautiful waitress told Manny as she brought him a hamburger, as well as two plates of Pokémon food.

"Thank you." Manny replied monotonously and awestruck. Why are they all so cute? he thought while not-knowingly blushing to dangerous levels.

As the waitress left, and Manny was about to 'dig in', he looked over and noticed the other two plates standing there, so he decided to call out his Pokémon to eat with him. "Come out Sandshrew and Kawa!" he yelled (a little TOO loud).

"TURTTWIIIIG!!!" his starter exclaimed happily at the sight of food, and shoved his head immediately as deep as he could to the plate and began to devour it. Sandshrew, on the other hand, looked around once, twice, and took the first opportunity she could to RUN AWAY!

"Hey! Wait up! Kawa stop her!" Kawaman however, was too busy eating. Manny got up, and ran after the rodent like crazy until the Pokémon was stopped by two kids in front of the Pokémon School. "Hey you, thanks!" Manny yelled even though he was too far away to be heard anyways. As he approached them though, he heard something that almost froze him with fear:

"Pidgey, use Gust!"

"SAAANDS!!" the Pokémon cried as it was thrown back against her new trainer.

"Ha ha, this is straight-out bullying Richie" said the shorter student with a malicious grin painted on his face.

"Whatever, Mrs. Manning is a *****. I needed something to direct my anger at." Richie said in an annoyed manner, then shoving his companion back he yelled "STOP LAUGHING LIKE THAT! IT'S ANNOYING!"

"Sorry Richie" the shorter student said squirming a bit.

"WHO OF YOU DID THIS TO MY SANDSHREW!" Manny yelled angrily as he carried the Sandshrew on his arms.

"It was me." Richie replied boldly "Is there a problem?"

"Is there a problem?" Manny replied holding back as to not punch the snotty bastard square in the face… he was P.I.S.S.E.D. O.F.F. He carefully put down the Sandshrew and sprayed it with a Potion, "There is, and I'm sure I'm not the only person who thinks so!" he said resolutely.

"You bastard!" Richie cursed gritting his teeth angrily and popping up a vein from his forehead, "Do you know who you're talkin' to? I'll kill you!"

"No Richie, let me handle him! I, your pal Ernie, will NOT let anyone insult you like that!" the shorter kid said with his own sense of conviction.

"As you wish" Richie agreed calming down a bit.

"Go Rattata! Use Quick Attack!" Ernie yelled as he threw his Pokéball. A purple mouse-like Pokémon came out and immediately ran at Sandshrew with outstanding speed, leaving what appeared to be a white trail of light behind it as it ran.

Manny's PokéDex suddenly beeped and started in a broken digitalized voice:
    The Kanto Journeys
    ~Rattata, the Mouse Pok
    émon. This Pokémon's impressive vitality allows it to live anywhere. It also multiplies very quickly.~

"Sands!" the Sandshrew attempted to get out of the way, but was unable to, and got hit in the leg, "Arrrgh!"

"Rattata again!" Ernie yelled as he saw his Pokémon struggling to turn around at its opponent.

"Sandshrew, use Headbutt!" Manny ordered his Pokémon. Sandshrew obeyed immediately, and used her hind legs to propel herself against the incoming Rattata.

"RAAAAT!!!" the Rattata cried in pain. The head-on-head collision occurred at an unbelievable speed, and its skin was nowhere as protective or tough as the Sandshrew's, who had opened a huge gash across the purple Pokémon's forehead.

"Now use Rollout!" Manny shouted after a closer inspection of the moves his Rattata appeared to know according to the PokéDex.

"Pidgey!!!" a strong Gust attack cancelled out Sandshrew's rotation and sent her flying back.

"Good Pidgey, now use Tackle!" Manny noticed Richie yelling as his Pokémon charged towards Sandshrew.

The Kanto Journeys
    ~Pidgey, the Tiny Bird
    Pokémon. It does not like to fight. It hides in tall grass and so on, foraging for food such as small bugs.~ The PokéDex stated briefly.

"Dodge it Sandshrew!" Manny yelled back. Sandshrew didn't need to be told THAT though, and was more than ready to jump out of the way the second the Pidgey got too close. "Good, now use Rollout!"

Sandshrew wasn't hesitant, but Richie was prepared; "Dodge it by flying high!" he commanded.

"Richie, I'm sorry man, but I need to get Ratty to a Pokémon Center… it's badly hurt"

"Damn you're useless!" Richie barked and continued the fight, "okay, let's try Gust again!"

"Sandshrew, I have an idea… run up that tree!" at hearing the command Sandshrew ran as fast as it could up to the top of the tree that Manny had pointed to.

"Damn you! Use Gust Pidgey!" the Pidgey started to send multiple waves of air at the tree, but it was so verdant that Sandshrew didn't have a problem hiding from the assault. "Are you gonna hide all day?!" Richie demanded, "Pidgey if they don't wanna come out, we'll MAKE them come out… use Tackle to shake the tree!"

As the Pidgey attacked the tree, Manny found the opportunity he had been waiting for: We have the higher ground now, "Sandshrew use Rollout now!"

Sandshrew rolled downwards on the tree trunk at a high speed, and hit the Pidgey fully. "Pidgeeyyyy!" the foe Pokémon cried before quieting down after being rammed against the floor from seven feet high.

"It's over." Manny stated collectedly. "Let's go… Sandy"

Sandshrew, or Sandy now, didn't think twice, she had learned to have just a little more respect for Manny after going through that fight together. On the other hand, maybe Richie had learned to treat others better... then again probably not!

"I'M HUNGRYYYY!!!"

Royal

Artist and Writer
    Years
    NOTE: I'LL PROBABLY BE GONE FOR A FEW MORE DAYS. SCARECROW, KEEP GOING. I'M JUST WRAPPING UP WITH SCHOOL.

Scarecrow:
    Spoiler:

Royal

Artist and Writer
    Years
    Day 1: Has ended.
    Day 2: Has started. Finish up!
    Day 3: Has not yet started.

SIGN-UPS FOR THE TOURNAMENT WILL BE CLOSED BY END OF DAY 3!

Just three days until the annual Viridian Champion Tournament and many trainers from around the world have gathered in Viridian for the tournament. Signing up for the tournament will be open until the end of Day 3. You must have a minimum of two Pokemon for this tournament and a maximum of six. The tournament will start on Day 4.

The tournament will be split up into sections – five sections: A, B, C, D, and E. There will be four trainers in each section. This is how the rounds will go…

A1 against A3
    -
    A2 against A4
    -
    B1 against B3
    -

B2 against B4
    -
    C1 against C3
    -
    C2 against C4
    -
    D1 against D3
    -
    D2 against D4
    -
    E1 against E3
    -
    E2 against E4

Trainers will be placed randomly into sections.

Five trainers have already signed up, making a total of only fifteen spots left. Hurry in and sign up so you can battle in the tournament and get a chance to go up against Viridian's Champion, Peter.

These contestants have already signed up:

Jesse – Machoke, Larvitar, Luxio
    Michelangelo – Ariados, Houndour, Aron
    Claire – Granbull, Butterfree, Kadabra
    Nikki – Cloyster, Ivysaur, Jolteon
    Nathan – Rhyhorn, Vibrava, Flareon
    Jess (Peter's Sister) - Charmeleon, Nidoran (M), Bagon, Larvitar, Gible

Now, here are the Pokemon you can find along the routes by Viridian City. Pokemon from many different regions have migrated along to Kanto.

Route near Pallet Town: Pidgey, Starly, Rattata, Sentret, Zigzagoon, Spearow, and Bidoof.
    Route near Entrance to League of Champions: Nidoran (M and F), Spearow, Aron, Sandshrew, and Gligar… these Pokemon you will need to ask permission from me or Scarecrow before encountering them: Gible, Bagon, and Larvitar.
    Viridian Forest: Caterpie, Weedle, Spinarak, Wurmple, Ekans, Pikachu, and Shinx… these Pokemon you will need to ask permission from me or Scarecrow before encountering them: Scyther, and Pinsir.

Move Sets:
    Pidgey: Tackle, Sand Attack, Gust
    Starly: Tackle, Sand Attack, Gust
    Rattata: Heabutt, Tackle, Growl
    Sentret: Headbutt, Tackle, Growl
    Zigzagoon: Headbutt, Tackle, Gowl
    Spearow: Tackle, Sand Attack, Gust
    Bidoof: Dig, Tackle, Headbutt
    Nidoran (M or F): Tackle, Growl, Double Kick, Poison Sting
    Aron: Headbutt, Tackle, Dig, Screech
    Sandshrew: Dig, Heabutt, Sand Attack, Rollout
    Gligar: X Scissor, Guillotine, Headbutt
    Gible: Dragonbreath, Headbutt, Rollout
    Larvitar: Rollout, Metal Claw, Rock Tomb, Headbutt
    Bagon: Dragon Claw, Dragonbreath, Metal Claw, Dig
    Caterpie: Tackle, String Shot
    Weedle: Tackle, String Shot
    Spinarak: Poison Sting, String Shot
    Wurmple: Tackle, String Shot
    Ekans: Poison Sting, Wrap
    Pikachu: Thundershock, Quick Attack, Double Team
    Shinx: Thundershock, Quick Attack, Double Team
    Scyther: X Scissor, Quick Attack, Double Team, Slash
    Pinsir: Vice Grip, Body Slam, X Scissor

Here are the descriptions of the routes…

Route near Pallet Town: A very busy route, a road was built through the small grassland. Even if the road is safe, some Pokemon usually jump out near trainers for battles or just for friendly attention.
    Route near Entrance to League of Champions: A very rocky mountain that also has a grassland that several species of Pokemon live in. Not many people cross through the mountain area because there's a road now below the mountain.
    Viridian Forest: Because it's the only way to get from Viridian City to Pewter City, there was a road built straight through the forest. However, sometimes trainers will travel through the forest to collect Pokemon and meet cute little bug Pokemon.

Years
    Finally the Pokeball calmed down. Shelby grinned and gave Totodile a thumbs up. Totodile gave an almost laughing sound and hopped up and down in victory. Shelby laughed and picked him up. She walked over to Scyther's Pokeball and poked the button. Scyther materialized in a flash of light.

"Hi, Scyther," Shelby said. She was slightly weary of this Pokémon, but she wanted to show her that she could trust Shelby. "Uh…so, welcome to the team."

"Scy…" Scyther muttered in a slightly cross way. She looked in annoyance at Totodile who was still in Shelby's arms. She had turned so her scar was basically facing towards Shelby and Totodile. Totodile looked up at Shelby. Shelby glanced down at Totodile. Well…I think I'll have my work cut out with this one, Shelby decided.

"C'mon, Scyther," Shelby crouched down to get eyelevel with her. "We're a team now. Please, I really need you for this tournament."

Scyther looked at her with slight interest when she mentioned a tournament. Shelby smiled slightly, holding out a hand. Totodile cried out, trying to convince Shelby to bring her hand back. Scyther placed her strong claw in Shelby's hand. Shelby grinned at Scyther and then pulled her hand back. She looked and saw that her whole team needed to be healed. With that thought, she recalled Scyther and then headed on over towards the Pokémon Center.

After about a half hour her team was all set and ready to go (including for the tournament). Shelby took back their Pokeballs and Larvitar, whom was annoyed about having to go back in earlier. Shelby picked him up after she had set the others on their hooks. Larvitar looked slightly pouty. Shelby shook her head and then walked over to a man who was handing away "Pokémon Ice Cream". She asked for three and then set Larvitar down. She carried the ice cream over to a bench outside one of the buildings and then sat down. Larvitar hopped up on the bench. Shelby summoned Scyther and Totodile. Totodile plopped down next to Larvitar while Scyther simply sat on the ground, one knee bent with her claw resting on it.

"Well, this is more to make it up to Larvitar, but…" Shelby handed Larvitar the ice cream. "I did say that we're a team now," Shelby stated. She handed Scyther and Totodile one. Scyther looked at it disdainfully and then finally began to eat. Shelby rested her head against the back of the bench and stared up at the clouds.

Soon they had finished their food. Shelby tossed the sticks in a trashcan. She looked around and wondered what to do next. Finding nothing to do and the fact it was getting dark, Shelby recalled her Pokémon and headed back towards the Pokémon Center. Once she had gotten inside, Shelby walked to her room she was staying in (Nurse Joy insisted on giving her an actual room instead of just a couch) and collapsed on the bed. As her eyes drifted shut, she decided that Caleb could wait and that she'd call him the next day.

Day 2 End.

Royal

Artist and Writer
    Years
    Day 1: Has ended.
    Day 2: Has ended.

Day 3: Has started.

SIGN-UPS FOR THE TOURNAMENT WILL BE CLOSED BY END OF DAY 3!

Just three days until the annual Viridian Champion Tournament and many trainers from around the world have gathered in Viridian for the tournament. Signing up for the tournament will be open until the end of Day 3. You must have a minimum of two Pokemon for this tournament and a maximum of six. The tournament will start on Day 4.

The tournament will be split up into sections – five sections: A, B, C, D, and E. There will be four trainers in each section. This is how the rounds will go…

A1 against A3
    -
    A2 against A4
    -
    B1 against B3
    -

B2 against B4
    -
    C1 against C3
    -
    C2 against C4
    -
    D1 against D3
    -
    D2 against D4
    -
    E1 against E3
    -
    E2 against E4

Trainers will be placed randomly into sections.

Five trainers have already signed up, making a total of only fifteen spots left. Hurry in and sign up so you can battle in the tournament and get a chance to go up against Viridian's Champion, Peter.

These contestants have already signed up:

Jesse – Machoke, Larvitar, Luxio
    Michelangelo – Ariados, Houndour, Aron
    Claire – Granbull, Butterfree, Kadabra
    Nikki – Cloyster, Ivysaur, Jolteon
    Nathan – Rhyhorn, Vibrava, Flareon
    Jess (Peter's Sister) - Charmeleon, Nidoran (M), Bagon, Larvitar, Gible

Now, here are the Pokemon you can find along the routes by Viridian City. Pokemon from many different regions have migrated along to Kanto.

Route near Pallet Town: Pidgey, Starly, Rattata, Sentret, Zigzagoon, Spearow, and Bidoof.
    Route near Entrance to League of Champions: Nidoran (M and F), Spearow, Aron, Sandshrew, and Gligar… these Pokemon you will need to ask permission from me or Scarecrow before encountering them: Gible, Bagon, and Larvitar.
    Viridian Forest: Caterpie, Weedle, Spinarak, Wurmple, Ekans, Pikachu, and Shinx… these Pokemon you will need to ask permission from me or Scarecrow before encountering them: Scyther, and Pinsir.

Move Sets:
    Pidgey: Tackle, Sand Attack, Gust
    Starly: Tackle, Sand Attack, Gust
    Rattata: Heabutt, Tackle, Growl
    Sentret: Headbutt, Tackle, Growl
    Zigzagoon: Headbutt, Tackle, Gowl
    Spearow: Tackle, Sand Attack, Gust
    Bidoof: Dig, Tackle, Headbutt
    Nidoran (M or F): Tackle, Growl, Double Kick, Poison Sting
    Aron: Headbutt, Tackle, Dig, Screech
    Sandshrew: Dig, Heabutt, Sand Attack, Rollout
    Gligar: X Scissor, Guillotine, Headbutt
    Gible: Dragonbreath, Headbutt, Rollout
    Larvitar: Rollout, Metal Claw, Rock Tomb, Headbutt
    Bagon: Dragon Claw, Dragonbreath, Metal Claw, Dig
    Caterpie: Tackle, String Shot
    Weedle: Tackle, String Shot
    Spinarak: Poison Sting, String Shot
    Wurmple: Tackle, String Shot
    Ekans: Poison Sting, Wrap
    Pikachu: Thundershock, Quick Attack, Double Team
    Shinx: Thundershock, Quick Attack, Double Team
    Scyther: X Scissor, Quick Attack, Double Team, Slash
    Pinsir: Vice Grip, Body Slam, X Scissor

Here are the descriptions of the routes…

Route near Pallet Town: A very busy route, a road was built through the small grassland. Even if the road is safe, some Pokemon usually jump out near trainers for battles or just for friendly attention.
    Route near Entrance to League of Champions: A very rocky mountain that also has a grassland that several species of Pokemon live in. Not many people cross through the mountain area because there's a road now below the mountain.
    Viridian Forest: Because it's the only way to get from Viridian City to Pewter City, there was a road built straight through the forest. However, sometimes trainers will travel through the forest to collect Pokemon and meet cute little bug Pokemon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back