• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Kimi/Inuyasha puppychu fanclub~

Fls4eva

Shinn & Hakudoushi > Everyone
Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    Miss Kanna said:
    Noo ;-;
    I will never be in the ITPIBMF group ;<

What's the ITPIBMF group?? I don't remember ever hearing anything about it..

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
  • anyway...Oo I have a complete art guide of inuyasha..and manga books...I don't collect all of them..It's too much!! @_@

evil twin: you like the funny parts, I like the action...

You like the violence...

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • Well.. Kimi-chu's the best Inuyasha fangirl around.. Anyone who thinks they're better.. please just kill yourself right now.. XD
    Wait till Rachel sees that,she'll jump off the Eiffel tower xD
    =x

I worked hard on that album thank you very much! XD
    Same here..my bandwidth would've been out ages ago.Luckily they upgraded it for free <3

EDIT~ ITPIBMF is a secret organization =x

Fls4eva

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    Miss Kanna said:

Wait till Rachel sees that,she'll jump off the Eiffel tower xD

Same here..my bandwidth would've been out ages ago.Luckily they upgraded it for free <3

EDIT~ ITPIBMF is a secret organization =x

Am I in that secret organization..?

Fls4eva

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    I probably can't predict weather accurately.. But I can like more or less read people's mind.. ish that okay? And I make pretty accurate like.. predictions most of the time..

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • Fls4eva said:
    I probably can't predict weather accurately.. But I can like more or less read people's mind.. ish that okay? And I make pretty accurate like.. predictions most of the time..

See what you get for hanging out with Hakudoushi too much xD Now you can read people's minds XDD

Okay than,you're in x3

Fls4eva

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    Miss Kanna said:
    See what you get for hanging out with Hakudoushi too much xD Now you can read people's minds XDD

Okay than,you're in x3

PHWEE!!!!! Now for my thank-you speech..

I would like to thank Hakudoushi for teaching me how to read minds.. *glomps Hakudoushi* and not to forget Shinn Asuka for loving and caring for me!!!! YAY!!!!!!!! *glomps Shinn* I love the both of them forever!!!

Kimicatdemon

Years
  • That's true...That's why she protects me if I'm in a life or death situation!! =D

Evil twin: I hurt her just for fun though...

;; and it hurts...

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
  • Hey...I have a crazy side too...only problem is...HE ISNT HERE RIGHT NOW BECAUSE HE HASNT BEEN FOR THREE DAYS! ;o;

Er...yeah...you dont wanna see my crazy side. You're seeing enough of my crazyiness...the craziness that Shiney and me have is beyond what you should see...not like its THAT bad. XD

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • Evil people xD
    i feel so unsafe now,being the innocent little angel I am <3 *Kimi,Kimi and Kimi give me the "Yea right" face* ^o^

Kimicatdemon

Years
  • I'm random and chaos follows me wherever I go..*eats ramen* Yummy!! XD

Edit: My evil twin would really stare at you like that...I would give you the ORLY?? face..XD

Back