• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The King and Queen's Shiny Collection Palace!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KatyaDiDGroove

Sinnoh League Champion
    Years
    • Age 42
    • NYC
    • Seen Aug 11, 2017
    Everyone, we apologize for the delays and confusion... My router was broken for two days - but my new one is up and running so I'm available to trade, however WK's DS is broken - that should be fixed within the week but for right now - he is unavailable to trade, we both apologize! right now - we are about to add another member... that may help to fill in some of WK's offers with different ones - but great ones and LOTS OF THEM - just the same... However - this is still the King and Queens shiny palace - that will never change!

Again, we both apologize for any inconvenience...

KatyaDiDGroove

Sinnoh League Champion
    Years
    • Age 42
    • NYC
    • Seen Aug 11, 2017
    sorry, atomic - that decision is WK's.... I'm adding a friend you may know her rncb21 - because she'll help me care for this thread... But it took A LOT of convincing to add her, and it's kinda "unofficial" because this is supposed to be me and his, "our" thread together.... I only meant to soothe peoples minds by letting them know that there will be more to offer until WK gets a new DS....

KatyaDiDGroove

Sinnoh League Champion
    Years
    • Age 42
    • NYC
    • Seen Aug 11, 2017
    yeah, I'm thinking - maybe I'll make my original thread into more of a group thing... still trading - have those pokes to you as soon as I can, I wanna use up as much as I can of these save files before I replace them

Ambient

FC - 3438 3267 6705
    Years
    Are the Lugia UT?

If so, would you trade one for an UT Shiny Ariados Lvl 52? (I have two, different natures)

Ambient

FC - 3438 3267 6705
    Years
    One is Careful and one is Sassy, what are the chances, the two shinies I catch by random luck (not chaining) are the same pokemon!

KatyaDiDGroove

Sinnoh League Champion
    Years
    • Age 42
    • NYC
    • Seen Aug 11, 2017
    I also JUST GOT a shiny UT lugia, so if I can help, let me know :D

Are the Lugia UT?

If so, would you trade one for an UT Shiny Ariados Lvl 52? (I have two, different natures)

New Stuff

Machamp
    Carvanha
    Onix
    Shuckle
    pigey
    gastly
    Latias UT
    Lugia UT
    Hariyama

Rayquaza(double)

Starmie ev'd