• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Kingdom of The Fallen Sun OOC

Years
  • Seeing a lot of unaffiliated players, so I'll toss my hat into the Eversun ring.

Name: Agama
    Species: Druddigon
    Loyalty: Eversun

Biography: Agama grew up near the ocean, working as a freelance laborer and sailor. When he was still young and adventurous, he worked on a ship headed toward the frozen North, which ended in disaster and with Agama being injured. He worked hard and eventually came to own his own boat, becoming a self-employed fisherman. The assassination attempt and subsequent rise of the Rebellion made life difficult in small villages like his, but Agama didn't want to get involved. That changed when his village was attacked while he was out at sea, the Rebels trying to cripple Eversun's trade capabilities and food supply. Leaving his simple life behind, Agama joined the Guard to protect his country and bring peace back to his home.

Appearance: In terms of color, Agama is a typical Druddigon, but is shorter and heavier than others of his species. He wears a leather vest that has many pockets, and an eyepatch over his left eye to cover an old injury.

Evily

Always follow your Dreams ~
    Years
  • Sorry for not responding, was studying for the FTCE and just took it yesterday.
    Anyways, I don't mind waiting or starting now.

Starlight_Maiden

Knightess of the Wind
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2019
    Okay, I'm currently designing the map for the world. Once I finish it, I'll be able to start the roleplay.

Last edited:

Starlight_Maiden

Knightess of the Wind
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2019
    For a coordinated experience, I'm lowering the amount of areas to 5 villages. That way we don't have a mess of interactions.

TheAlmightyBlaziken

Pretty cool if I do say so myself
    Years
  • am I too late if not here is the bio

Name:Inflame
    Species:Blaziken
    Loyalty:Unaffiliated
    Biography:Inflame was born near a mountain and was a very talented blaziken but his talent is coming from his disease the more he uses his fire powers the darker he gets when his skin is all black that's when his life ends there's only one cure and blaziken is searching everywhere to cure his disease, he is sometimes seen wandering through the forest.
    Appearance:He was an average Blaziken except his coloring was much darker,way darker than a shiny blaziken.

Last edited:

Starlight_Maiden

Knightess of the Wind
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2019
    Anyways, so everyone who has posted their bio here has been accepted and are free to post in the roleplay.

TheAlmightyBlaziken

Years
  • That's...a strange thing.
    yes it is

am I too late if not here is the bio

Name:Inflame
    Species:Blaziken
    Loyalty:Unaffiliated
    Biography:Inflame was born near a mountain and was a very talented blaziken but his talent is coming from his disease the more he uses his fire powers the darker he gets when his skin is all black that's when his life ends there's only one cure and blaziken is searching everywhere to cure his disease, he is sometimes seen wandering through the forest.
    Appearance:He was an average Blaziken except his coloring was much darker,way darker than a shiny blaziken.
    also this one was my second time writing his bio.

the first one still had him turning dark but his parents were murdered and he was filled with hate for the murderer so he trained every day the more hate he feels toward the murderer the darker his skin gets there is 3 ways to cure his disease is to kill the murderer to make him feel better forget what happened or dare I say it be friends with the murderer
    which one sounds more interesting.

oh theres two choices the old one I bio I was going to do which is this one or the current bio

Last edited:

Starlight_Maiden

Knightess of the Wind
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2019
    yes it is

also this one was my second time writing his bio.

the first one still had him turning dark but his parents were murdered and he was filled with hate for the murderer so he trained every day the more hate he feels toward the murderer the darker his skin gets there is 3 ways to cure his disease is to kill the murderer to make him feel better forget what happened or dare I say it be friends with the murderer
    which one sounds more interesting.

oh theres two choices the old one I bio I was going to do which is this one or the current bio

If we had to take a step back, why would a murderer lead to a terminal disease?

TheAlmightyBlaziken

Years
  • If we had to take a step back, why would a murderer lead to a terminal disease?

The murderer didn't lead to the disease he already had the disease but all the anger storing inside him is too much for the regular body to handle which then makes the disease spread faster maybe I should have put that in my last post dont ask me what kind of disease it is

also a Alakazam told Inflame there was 3 ways to cure it technically not cure it but make the disease spread slower so his skin doesn't turn dark very quickly and therefore making him live longer.

Last edited:

Starlight_Maiden

Knightess of the Wind
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2019
    Sorry for not responding, was studying for the FTCE and just took it yesterday.
    Anyways, I don't mind waiting or starting now.

Seeing a lot of unaffiliated players, so I'll toss my hat into the Eversun ring.

I second Vioberri.

I don't mind waiting a little longer if there's a possibility of more users joining. I am willing to begin though if others want to. I can go either way.

Starting, waiting, I'm fine with either~

Roleplay is up. Check Original post

Starlight_Maiden

Knightess of the Wind
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2019
    (for ping)
    If only it was that easy. A super short roleplay would be boring, wouldn't it? The castle itself is highly guarded. There's nothing let in or out. Ferron is a town that's an hour away from Eversun. Just because it's close doesn't mean attacking it is really that smart .3. Like, at best it would be like stirring a hornets nest.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2019
    I saw the IC post, I've just been busy with work.

I'll get a post up around Monday, latest.

Back