• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The King's Epic Castle (Shinies and Events inside)

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
    You could try nero_ forever i use him to clone and hes normally on.
    Actually, I got it cloned, already. Wanna trade?

[/CENTER]

Alright, anything else you need/want besides those few listed on the front page?​
    Actually, you can always also offer unevolved Shiny Pokémon I don't have, or some Shiny Legendaries; I only have few of those right now.

I just got a Poketopia Magmortar so that and shiny Numel for Shiny Beldum and Snorlax?
    Well, I got the Beldum cloned. Wanna trade it for the Numel?

Did you find anything you wanted in my thread?
    Shiny UT NidoranM.

Sam_

Taking care of Business.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2012
    Okay i can go into wifi now, fc is in sig, whats your fc if youre ready to trade?

Sam_

Taking care of Business.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2012
    Hey WorldKing, you know our Porygon-Z for Gengar trade, I completely forgot about it :S, so could i interest you with any of the following because I don't have the gengar anymore sorry,

List atm,
    Shiny Eved Ninetails, Shiny Eved Gallade, Shiny eved Hitmonchan, Shiny eved Groudon, Shiny eved Umbreon, Shiny Eved Yanmega, Shiny Eved Scizor.

That's all i have left sorry world.

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
    I'm on right now? Did the forum say I wasn't or something?
    Yes, it did. Just like it says at the moment this message was posted...

Hey WorldKing, you know our Porygon-Z for Gengar trade, I completely forgot about it :S, so could i interest you with any of the following because I don't have the gengar anymore sorry,

List atm,
    Shiny Eved Ninetails, Shiny Eved Gallade, Shiny eved Hitmonchan, Shiny eved Groudon, Shiny eved Umbreon, Shiny Eved Yanmega, Shiny Eved Scizor.

That's all i have left sorry world.
    I was really looking forward to that Gengar... notihng else interests me. Sorry.

Sam_

Taking care of Business.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2012
    Yes, it did. Just like it says at the moment this message was posted...

I was really looking forward to that Gengar... notihng else interests me. Sorry.

Sorry then, If i get another clone of it you'll be the first ti know, or if you can find me a cloner now i'd be happy for them to clone it.

Sam_

Taking care of Business.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2012
    Or, if you could get your hands on a Shiny EVTrained Timid Nicknameable Mismagius, I'd be so thankful.

I can for sure, try and get one for you, would you be interested in a timid UT misdreavus that i can hatch you?

Benjamin510

The King of Typio's!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2016
    The Shiny Absol For A Jirachi? And You Give Free Item With Trade? If Yes, If I Get My Offer, Master Ball!? Please!

coots

I'mma eat chuu
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2010
    Mesprit

Jynx

Rapidash

Lugia

Suicune

CMT for this?

Also I have a shiny jap ditto

Benjamin510

The King of Typio's!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2016
    The Event LV 5 One, That Unlocks The Night Sky Edge In the Pokewalker! :) Also what is Your FC?

Back