• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Kirby Fanclub!!

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Well it gave me a shock to see how powerful Fire was back in those games... I started playing Kirby with the GBA Nightmare in Dreamland version.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Yeah, the fire abilities have been underpowered in recent versions. But their effects still look cool though. I personally prefer fire Kirby over ice, mainly because when you combo two fire elements in the 64 version, Kirby turns into a pheonix! Uber hot!

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
    Well it gave me a shock to see how powerful Fire was back in those games... I started playing Kirby with the GBA Nightmare in Dreamland version.

Yeah, but like I said, I mostly play da older games, and don't really have the newer ones...so I have to play my friends when I get the chance. XD

Yeah, the fire abilities have been underpowered in recent versions. But their effects still look cool though. I personally prefer fire Kirby over ice, mainly because when you combo two fire elements in the 64 version, Kirby turns into a pheonix! Uber hot!

OH YEAH!~ PHOENIX! X3

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Fire was kinda split off into different things. I.e. Fire and Burning.

A pheonix? Awesome!
    Yeah, but like I said, I mostly play da older games, and don't really have the newer ones...so I have to play my friends when I get the chance. XD
    I've only played two of the new ones on emulator. Hopefully, I'm getting Squeak Squad for DS soon~
    May I join?
    umm. power eh? Tornado
    Yup, welcome to the club newblue!

Jari

Kyogredude
    Years
    The Kirby Fanclub!!

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    OMG O.o KIRBY SWALLOWED UP PHOENIX WRIGHT XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Great pic! Now if only we could see what he would look like with Solid Snake absorbed XD

Phanima

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    A rendition of a Solid Snake Kirby I found on DA.

The Kirby Fanclub!!

Also, I just started playing Kirby & The Mazing Mirror again, and I thought that the combination powers were introduced in this version first, but apparently it wasn't. Is the N64 version the only one with combination powers? Anyway, despite the lack of combo-ing in the game, I gotta say that Kirby & The Amazing Mirror is probably the greatest GBA Kirby game that I've played. The amount of powers you can use is crazy, and there's so many levels and sub-levels. It's huge.

Anyway, since I'm a Crystal Shards buff, for those who have played it, what was your favourite combination power? My favourite would have to be the exploding ninja stars (Cutter and Bomb combined, I think). But the funniest one would have to be Solar Panel Kirby (Burning and Electric). He rubs his head with a sheet of glass that creates static and then bursts into flames! Hilarious!

Jari

Kyogredude
    Years
    Cutter + bomb is a nice one to use. Ice + electric is funny (a fridge). I like to use the ice crystal (ice + ice).

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Also, I just started playing Kirby & The Mazing Mirror again, and I thought that the combination powers were introduced in this version first, but apparently it wasn't. Is the N64 version the only one with combination powers? Anyway, despite the lack of combo-ing in the game, I gotta say that Kirby & The Amazing Mirror is probably the greatest GBA Kirby game that I've played. The amount of powers you can use is crazy, and there's so many levels and sub-levels. It's huge.

Anyway, since I'm a Crystal Shards buff, for those who have played it, what was your favourite combination power? My favourite would have to be the exploding ninja stars (Cutter and Bomb combined, I think). But the funniest one would have to be Solar Panel Kirby (Burning and Electric). He rubs his head with a sheet of glass that creates static and then bursts into flames! Hilarious!

Combination powers arent around in the newer games unfortunately. But I think it might work on Kirby's Squeak Squad.

Umm... I dont know what's my favourite. I need to find that game and play it!

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Yay, cook Kirby. That is one of the awesome techniques in the game.

xD I thought that was a magnifying glass at first.

Phanima

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Haha, Cook Kirby! Too bad it was only a one use effect. Although once you did use it...mega feast!

Phanima

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    I doubt it does, but I'm not too sure about mini bosses. I mean, being able to turn a boss into food? That'd be amazing.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Yeah, it would be amazing. I will definetly have to try it soon~

If I can survive the game being Cook Kirby up to the boss....

Back