• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Kirby Fanclub!!

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    I think it's the one on GBA, before The Amazing Mirror isn't it? Oh, and welcome to the club Traces3Roms!

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Yeah, the Nightmare in Dreamland for GBA came just before Amazing Mirror.

But I think there's two versions of Nightmare... one back on like the SNES I think...

Phanima

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Didn't Nightmare in Dreamland have like three versions on the SNES and one version on the GBA. Because I think I remember Rick the Hamster and Kirby's other friends being in Nightmare in Dreamland 3 on SNES, so I'm assuming there was a 1 and 2 as well?

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    Bah, there's such a confusing amount of Kirby games, I remember the first one i got, Kirby: Star Stacker (Tetris look-alike) I have no idea when that came out. Squeak Squad is awesome though, I just got it today, I noticed something cool, they merged together Fire Kirby and Burning Kirby, so you can shoot fire, and you can also become a fireball when you tap the directional button twice, I almost hopped when i figured i could do that, YAY, Fire Kirby is over-powered once again XD

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Didn't Nightmare in Dreamland have like three versions on the SNES and one version on the GBA. Because I think I remember Rick the Hamster and Kirby's other friends being in Nightmare in Dreamland 3 on SNES, so I'm assuming there was a 1 and 2 as well?
    Yeah, 1 and 2 were on the original Gameboy.
    Bah, there's such a confusing amount of Kirby games, I remember the first one i got, Kirby: Star Stacker (Tetris look-alike) I have no idea when that came out. Squeak Squad is awesome though, I just got it today, I noticed something cool, they merged together Fire Kirby and Burning Kirby, so you can shoot fire, and you can also become a fireball when you tap the directional button twice, I almost hopped when i figured i could do that, YAY, Fire Kirby is over-powered once again XD
    Awww... lucky, I still havent got Squeak Squad yet.
    But I've noticed the merge of fire + burning too. (me played a little on DS emulator)

Yup, Fire Kirby is just like the original SNES version which is very very good~

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Hey sweeties! *Walks in excitedly.* x3 Can I join? =3 I love Kirby ever since I played one of his games on Game Boy. x3 I own almost all of them, and I even have some of the anime episodes. =3

Phanima

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    It used to be on morning TV where I lived, but I only saw a few episodes, and I wasn't exactly a fan of Kirby that much either, so I didn't get to appreciate it until now. I'd like to see it, and I'm planning on downloading it from somewhere once my quota has returned (damn limit). But the games are always entertaining enough, so I just play them whenever I'm free. Zero Two rocks! One of the craziest bosses I've ever seen.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Hey sweeties! *Walks in excitedly.* x3 Can I join? =3 I love Kirby ever since I played one of his games on Game Boy. x3 I own almost all of them, and I even have some of the anime episodes. =3
    Yup, welcomes~
    I'm still looking for the anime o.o
    There are some on Youtube I've seen...
    It used to be on morning TV where I lived, but I only saw a few episodes, and I wasn't exactly a fan of Kirby that much either, so I didn't get to appreciate it until now. I'd like to see it, and I'm planning on downloading it from somewhere once my quota has returned (damn limit). But the games are always entertaining enough, so I just play them whenever I'm free. Zero Two rocks! One of the craziest bosses I've ever seen.
    The anime aired once here for a really short period, like only a few weeks. And it was straight after school so I never really had a chance to watch it.

Phanima

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Right Back At Ya! was it's sub title I think. It was okay, but like the few that are based off games, it wasn't exactly a super duper show. It still had its quirks though, but I never did like those human/gnome characters. @.@

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    Meh, i never watched the anime at all really, Kirby is meant for a video game not a TV show is what I would say.

bubba115115

delete my acount please
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2007
    Kirby cool can i join and nice pic of the speady teatime from sqeak squad that game was fun cool cook kirby

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Kirby games are meant to be somewhat easy. The gameplay is basic, targeting mostly children and short as well. There needs to be a new Kirby game with harder AI and just needing more than simplistic button pressing to finish the game. Amazing Mirror had some forms of that, which the doors and puzzles instead of the usual 6-7ish worlds thing. But the enemies arent really too hard to defeat, especially when you can call upon your 3 Kirby friends for help~

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Umm... could you really say which one you're talking about. I'm assuming its Squeak Squad, but I cant tell just from that.

Back