• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The .:KSA (Kanto Spy Agency) - OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

fire woven

Erif Nevow, my RP name
    Years
    Just to let you all know I am leaving for the whole week on saturday and I dont get back until late friday night so the begining of the mission may be the only part I really get to but I will try to see about using my DSi to read and stay caught up.

ALSO I am starting drama on wednesdays and thursdays though I may not get the part but I am the best actor in the group of male auditioners. Though I lack in singing.

Last edited:

Father Ash

Born from the fire.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    Not that I think it matters as nothing's happened for a week but I won't be posting anymore. I'm being flooded with work so I'm spending more time on that.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Yeah, its been a bit slow here lately. I wonder what's the holdup. Zeph, you really should post.

Musician of Literature

La musica es la fuerza...
    Years
    ALSO I am starting drama on wednesdays and thursdays though I may not get the part but I am the best actor in the group of male auditioners. Though I lack in singing.

I'll give you some singing lessons. :D

Yeah, he was on once, and I tried VMing him and the VM was basically to get cracking on the RP. Yeah, the other RP's are down in the dumps, and I don't want this one to fall.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Yeah. Me too. I only participate in two RPs. I'm thinking about doing others that AREN'T pokemon, since i havent rped in any other area haha.

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    :O Sorry everyone, I didn't know you were all waiting on me ^^'

Well, I've posted now :) Hopefully we can get back on track now :D

fire woven

Erif Nevow, my RP name
    Years
    W00T I am back from camp. I will get my post up in a little while I need to eat now I am starving. I only read a few posts partly but I think it's fine though After all I only need to know that we landed and people are sending out birds too check on the safety of the mountain.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    well it's a bit dead at the moment. not much has happened. what are we waiting for?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back