• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The .:KSA (Kanto Spy Agency) - OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    It's up to you :) Preferably here though so we don't clog up the main thread too early :P

(W00P! 400th post! :D)

Last edited:

Musician of Literature

La musica es la fuerza...
    Years
    Agent codename: Agent Swift

Personality: Rosa is generally a lazy person at home and around her new apartment. That is why her apartment is messy.She gets things done at college quickly and elegantly. She is smart, and everyone knows about it, even people who don't go to her college. She loves to brag about how great she is in academics. She has very few friends as a result of that. Rosa "Swift" Raider cannot sing. She plays the flute, but does not sound that good with it. She sounds like a dying cat. Though she may be swift in academics, she is not an athlete. As a result, she will be the big brains of the K.S.E. Swift is a good battler because she is able to strategize very well. She knows her types and as a result, wins battles 70% of the time with her partner, Roselia.

Rosa is not a great athlete. Rosa may be fast, but wears herself out easily. She is very calm in battling situations but panicky in athletic situations. Though she boasts about her academics, Rosa is very generous otherwise. She gives her money away to charities, poor people, and usually pays for outings she goes to, such as dates.

History: Rosa has always had an animosity toward Team Rocket. Now, as a Junior in Coronet University Of Pokemon (CUOP), she feels she is able to do something about it.

Backing up to when Rosa was 5: Rosa was very nervous about school. She didn't know how to handle being away from her parents for such a long period of time. She didn't know if she would be safe. She also didn't know if she would fit in. At the time, she was on the verge of being overweight. Her whole family was overweight. She feared being teased and made fun of.

Her fear only increased when she saw everyone was healthy weight. Everyone laughed, except the teacher. Rosa then stormed out of the room and out of the school. Then, outside, she saw a magnificent creature. She saw Roserade. Rosa was awestruck by her beauty. The green body, the wonderful white hair, the flowers on its hands, and the skinniness. That beautiful body made her want to change her life for the better. She would handle being made fun of today, but she would change her sedintary lifestyle tomorrow.

She continued to be made fun of at school, but gradually became skinnier. When coming in during 1st Grade, the students were amazed.

Her parents decided to let her take ballet lessons. Rosa was really excited! She always wanted to be a ballerina (well, since she was 5, at least). Ballet was tough. Rosa wasn't as good as the others, so she went into a state of depression and didn't come to school for a month. When she came back, she got way better grades on her homework and schoolwork than before. She started to boast about how great she was.

At 7, Rosa had to experience work. She felt like she was a slave because she had to put clothes away, do a bit of laundry, and some basic housework. She felt that was the parents job, so she just sat around in her room, writing in her journal. Rosa's parents yelled at her, and Rosa felt that her parents didn't like her anymore, so she started to do work and started ballet. She tried harder than she ever had and was with the other students. She continued to pull off 93-98 grades in class.

At 9, Rosa was in Advanced Jr. Class I for ballet. She dropped it, because she could not pull off those remarkable dance moves. She tried out for the play. It was then that we heard her catlike voice. She made a speaking role, though, as she speaks pretty well for a 9 year old.

At 10, Rosa started to write a novel. That was, surprisingly, her bad year in school. She wrote parts of the novel in class, so she didn't understand what was being taught. She passed fifth grade, but barely. She got a 70 that year.

In 7th grade, Rosa was active in many things. She was on the Debate Team, the Chess Club, the Student Government, and the Academic Army. She was very unpopular, still, because people thought she was a dork, and also because she boasted her high averages.

In 9th grade, she tried to stop bragging, but couldn't help it. She even bragged about her sports that year. She did, however, donate $50 to the school. She was involved in a lot.

Her parents were really depressed. They were overweight, had no friends, and wanted to commit suicide. To find a way out, they decided to join Team Rocket.

Rosa found out about this and was really mad about that. She knew about the horrible things they'd done in Kanto and Johto. Rosa then became depressed for a whole year. She missed out on many things

In 11th Grade, a horrible car accident happened to Rosa. She was driving to get food and crashed into a drunk driver. She had a broken leg, a broken arm, and the rest of her body was in bad shape. She got cured in time for twelth grade.

In Twelfth Grade, she was an almost perfect student, with a 3.95 GPA. She wanted to go to the best college so she could learn how to defeat Team Rocket and their new plan.
    She didn't get accepted to the college she wanted (Elite University of Academic Masters (EUOAM)), but she was still happy with the school she got.

Appearance: Rosa's best feature is her lower body. Her legs are excellently trained. This is because of extensive ballet training. As a result, Rosa has excellent speed. Her second best feature is her face, with sparkling blue eyes, a curved nose, and an always smiling mouth.

Rosa has a less-than-average upper body. She is constantly hyperventilating, even while not working out, because of a heart that wasn't trained. You can barely see any muscles in the upper arms.

Overall, Raider is an underweight, light brown skinned person. She places green Roserade paint on her face.

Pokemon on hand: Roselia

Requested Agency Pokemon: I must of read something wrong, because Lunatone isn't on the list. Instead, I'll go with Barboach.

RP sample:
    Pallet Town
    Azibo fell asleep after his house burnt down due to Team Rockets villainy. He was a calm, usually unfazed boy, but he was very worried. Team Rocket had been at this for a while. They were initiating their most powerful plan ever. The plan was called Project Victory. Project Victory was an old machine that captures Pokemon from people. Gym Leaders were vulnerable. The Elite 4 was untouched, but they were too afraid to face the nasty foes.

Azibo wished that someone could do something. His life was in chaos. His parents had a fight and the father was killed by the mother. Mercy Rahotep, the mother of Azibo, had betrayed Azibo and went to Team Aqua to join them in their new reign of terror. Azibo's night, needles to say, was filled with nightmares...

"Wake up, Rahotep!" said a voice. Azibo woke with a jolt and noticed a huge brown figure standing in front of him.

"Ooooh....my....gosh... Who the heck are you and what are you doing here?" asked a frightened Azibo.

" I am Regirock, king of the earth. I have come all of the way from Desert Ruins in Hoenn to give you a message," answered Regirock.

"What's the message? The world is in chaos? Thanks, everyone knows that. Everyone except Teams Rocket, Aqua, and Galactic. They don't seem to think of this chaos they've caused," replied an unimpressed Azibo.

"That is not the message I was supposed to give you, boy," said Regirock as he body slammed Azibo right to the ground. Azibo was stunned and passed out for a while...

When Azibo awoke, Regirock was still there. He apologized about the body slam. Azibo still felt the pain, but accepted the apology nevertheless. "What was it that you wanted to tell me?," Azibo faintly asked Regirock. Azibo was still recovering from the body slam from earlier.

"I would like to tell you that you are one who is part of a prophecy. This prophecy states that you and some other people are going to save the world from Team Rocket. You are the newest generation. You are still invulnerable to Project Victory. You have something really special," replied Regirock.

Azibo got really emotional and started to cry. " I cant believe this... I am a special boy... That is the most wonderful thing anyone has ever said to me...," Azibo said between a flood of tears of joy. Then Azibo got serious. " I'm going to save the world? I'm fifteen years old, with no Pokemon," challenged Azibo.

Regirock replied, "That is not a problem. I have a Beldum who has been following me around all of the time." That is when Azibo first noticed the timid little Beldum, who quickly went back under the protection of Regirock. Regirock talked to the Beldum for a little. Beldum agreed to go with Azibo on her journey. Regirock then flew back to the ruins in which he lived.

Route 1
    Route 1 was much different than it was in the past. It was not your typical beginners route. It was slightly foggy and had a dark feel to it. That was weird, since Azibo ventured out to the path in the morning. The route had fewer wild Pokemon to it than it did in former Kanto. It did still have many Pidgey and Rattata.

While walking, Azibo saw three Rattata that peeked out from the shrubs. Azibo was confronted by an energetic Pidgey. The Pidgey landed 30 feet away from Azibo. The Pidgey definitely wanted to battle. "This is my opportunity! I must catch a Pokemon! I must make this world proud!" Azibo thought. "All right, Pidgey, if it is a battle you want, it is a battle you'll get!"

"Piddddd...gey!" grunted the Pidgey.

"Lets go, Beldum!" commanded Azibo.

The timid Beldum grunted, "Bel?" (translates to "Where am I? Can I trust my trainer?")

Azibo said, "Beldum, Take Down!" Beldum rammed into the Pidgey, who got knocked down upon the ground. Beldum felt a slight pain from the attack. While Beldum suffered, Pidgey got back up. Pidgey tackled Beldum. Beldum tried to dodge, but could not in time."Use Take down again!" commanded Azibo. Beldum launched the attack. Both Pokemon landed on the ground. To prevent Beldum from getting into any more pain, Azibo called him back. He had a Pokeball on him. "Go, Pokeball!" commanded Azibo. The Pokeball shaked and...

Yes! The Pidgey was caught. "I caught a Pokemon!" Azibo yelled into the air. The yell was loud and happy enough to attract two Team Rocket Grunts, one male, in the usual grunt uniform, and one female, in a special blue uniform.

"I am Brent," said the male Grunt.

"My name is Azula," said the female.

"We grunts have come here. From our base, we heard someone outside before they were allowed," said Brent.

"And it appears that we found the culprit," said Azula. The two grunts exchanged high-fives.

"Oh! I totally forgot about curfew! I'm so sorry!" apologized Azibo.

"Apologies don't cut it, kid. You are going to pay the price for going out before we allow you to," threatened Brent.

"We must battle!" said Azula.

Azula: Seel

Brent: Geodude

"I'll go first," said Brent. " Go, Geodude!"

Azibo summoned his Beldum out of his ball. Azibo was excited. This was his first battle on his way to saving the world. "Beldum, use Take Down!" Azibo commanded. Beldum launched at Geodude.

"Geodude, use Tackle," commanded Brent. Both Pokemon launched forward toward each other. Both trainers knew that this would not end well. "Geodude, Protect!" commanded Brent. Geodude did not protect in time, so Take Down hit him. Geodude was knocked right to the ground, but pushed up. " Haha, kid, you can't faint us!" said an overconfident Brent.

"Oh, yeah? The prophecy says that I am a legend, and that I will be a hero," said Azibo.

"Not if I have anything to say about this! Geodude, Rock Blast!" commanded Brent.

"Dodge it, Beldum!" commanded Azibo. Beldum dodged the first two blast, but got hit by the third. Beldum got knocked down.

"Bel..." said the Beldum in a very faint voice.

"Come on, Beldum! You can do this! Discover an inner source of power! You can win!" encouraged Azibo. Beldum got up gradually and continued to fight.

"Haha, kid. Just because your Beldum got back up once doesn't mean he'll be able to do it again!" laughed Brent triumphantly. "Tackle attack!" commanded Brent. The attack was launched quickly at Beldum.

Beldum tried to dodge it, but got hit. Beldum got up. "Beldum, nice recovery! Take Down at full power!"

Brent thought quickly and decided to try a counter attack. "Geodude, SelfDestruct!"

Beldum hit Geodude just before Selfdestruct was initiated. Geodude was knocked down, and he was knocked down hard. He was struggling to get up and fainted.

"How did that kid beat me?" inquired Brent in his mind. Out loud, Brent said, "My teammate Azula is a Team Rocket Commander. That is why she is wearing a blue uniform. You will have lots of trouble against her."

"Legend or not, Team Rocket is way stronger than you and will defeat you!" said Azula. "Go Seel," commanded Azula.

"Seeeeeel!" Seel said.

"Beldum, use Take Down!" commanded Azibo

"Use Surf, Seel," commanded Azula

"Dodge the attack, Beldum," commanded Azibo. Before beldum could move out of the way, the wave crashed down upon Beldum, who, after the attack, had fainted. Azibo called Beldum back. He was extremely livid at Team Rocket.

"Give up now, kid! You'll never defeat Team Rocket!" said Azula.

"I... am... a... legend!" yelled Azibo. "I will defeat you! Go, Pidgey," screamed Azibo. "Pidddd...gey!" yelled Pidgey.

"Hmhmhm. Pidgey... Is that all you've got?" questioned Azula. "This job has become a whole lot easier. Ice Beam, Seel."

"Pidgey, dodge it and use Gust!"

Pidgey kept dodging the beams. He countered one using Gust and hit Seel with his own attack and the gust. After the cloud around Seel disappeared, they could tell he was fainted. "WHAT?! How is this possible?!" yelled a perplexed Azula. "We will meet again, kid, we will meet again...

Extra: Can I have a cookie?

Last edited:
    Years
    Eek! I didn't see this thread, so I posted my SU over in the RP. I'm sorry! Hang on and I'll bring it over here!

Here's my character SU! :classic:

[FONT=&quot]Agent Codename:[FONT=&quot] Agent Nightshade

[FONT=&quot]

Personality: Jazmine is a very strong willed young woman. She knows what she wants, and will work as hard as she can, no matter how long it takes, to achieve it. Jazmine is also a fun loving person. Growing up, Jazmine wasn't allowed to have that much fun, so once she left her home, she began wanting to do all sorts of things she thought would be fun. She laughs easily and almost always has a smile on her face. Being free from her parents has been like a weight was lifted off of her shoulders, so now she can be whoever she wants to be. She is also loyal to the end.

[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]Jazmine always distrusts business executives, as they remind her of her parents. She hates it when guys tell her that girls are weaker than boys, so she has gotten stronger, just to prove them wrong. Jazmine is beautiful, and she knows it, although she only flaunts her looks when she's trying to get something out of someone [like getting information out of Team Rocket members]. She is extremely agile from all those forced years of taking gymnastics, and knows quite a bit of martial arts. If someone says something to offend Jazmine, they better watch out, as she is known to knock people out or beat the crap out of them on occasion.

History: Jazmine was born and raised in the busy
    Saffron City. Her parents, George and Clarissa, were both high powered business executives. Being such high ranking individuals, Jazmine's parents expected only the best from her in everything she did. She was pushed to her limits, both intellectually and physically. Her appearance was also something Jazmine's parents forced her to uphold to the highest of standards. If Jazmine did anything that her parents deemed 'poor quality', she would get yelled at and be sent to her room without meals.

[/FONT] When Jazmine turned ten, the age where a person could get their Pokèmon trainer's license, Jazmine asked her parents if she could go off on a journey like all her friends were doing. Her parents, who thought Pokèmon were scum, started screaming at Jazmine, saying that they would never allow her to do such a lowly thing. Jazmine, whose dreams had just been shattered, persevered by secretly studying about Pokèmon. She learned how to battle by watching actual battles on the television; she learned where Pokèmons' natural habitats were by listening to Professor Oak's radio show; and she learned how to survive in the wild by watching the Discovery Channel.

But, as she started growing older, her parents began giving her less and less free time. They were starting to train her to be a business executive like they were. Jazmine had no interest in becoming a business woman, but her parents wouldn't listen. So, when she turned eighteen, Jazmine ran away from home. Her parents sent the police out to look for her, but Jazmine had already gone without a trace. It took awhile, but Jazmine eventually made it to Pallet Town, where she met up with Professor Oak. There, he gave Jazmine her first Pokèmon, Growlithe.

Soon after that, Team Rocket had started causing chaos in Kanto. Taking Professor Oak's advice, she stayed at his lab instead of going out on the journey she had always wanted. While staying at Professor Oak's, Jazmine gained a vast amount of knowledge about Pokèmon and the world around her. She also gained a strong sense of justice. Jazmine secretly started using this new knowledge to help catch Team Rocket grunts that were trying to commit crimes in the area. In order to better equip herself, Jazmine began strenuously working out and practicing how to become stealthier. Professor Oak soon found out about Jazmine's secret, so he told her about KSA. Jazmine decided to apply. She wanted to do something she wanted for once, not something her parents would want her to do. Jazmine wanted to become an Agent!

Appearance: Standing at around 5' 11", Jazmine is much taller than most women her age. She is slender, but still has a perfect hourglass figure, and is extremely toned from her vigorous exercise routine that she has to maintain for the KSA fitness standards. Her hair is
    midnight black, perfectly shiny, straight, and falls to the middle of her shoulders. Jazmine always keeps her hair down, even on missions [although she may wear a silver headband occasionally]. She has the surprising ability to look perfect even in the heat of battle. Jazmine has bright blue eyes with flecks of silver scattered throughout them. Her face is slightly oval in shape with well proportioned features. She has tanned skin from being outside everyday. Jazmine will never wear make-up during basic KSA missions, but if she's working undercover or not working at all, she tends to put on a bit of make-up.

Pokèmon-on-Hand:

[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT] Growlithe

Requested Agency Pokèmon:

[FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    Mareep

RP Sample:
    [/FONT]
    Spoiler:

[FONT=&quot]Extra: Can I have a cookie? PLEASEEEE?!
    [/FONT][/FONT]

Last edited:

PsychoJigglypuff

Crazy and Loving It!
    Years
    Agent Codename: Agent Aria

Personality: Beatrice is a kind, thoughtful person. She always tries to get along with others, even if they don't treat her nicely in return. She is very optimistic as well, sometimes to a fault. She will usually do whatever she can to help others, often not realizing that sometimes people need their space. She usually is considered a quiet person, but when it come to criminals, or if someone even mentions the word "justice", she can be very loud, and often rash. The only thing that makes her angry are people who do unjust actions or have impure thoughts. Strangely enough, she is prone to having twisted and perverted thoughts at random times. Whenever this happens, she tends to blush out of embarrassment, and scold herself silently.

History: Beatrice had a pretty nice life when she was growing up. Her father was a chef at a popular restaurant, and her mother worked at a daycare for Pokemon. She often helped out at both of her parents at work, even when she was young. She loved Pokemon, and started to train her own, but she also loved cooking as well. When she became older, she considered becoming a chef like her father, and got a part-time job at the restaurant he worked at. She also managed to get time for training in too.

Once Team Rocket came back into power, things changed. Team Rocket came to the city and took over many of the buildings to use for their own purposes. The restaurant was one of them. This made Beatrice very frustrated. Not only was her father unable to work, but many other people became effected as well. The thought of Team Rocket just doing whatever they wanted to made her upset. One day, she convinced herself that she had to do something about it.

One day, Beatrice went and tries to take the restaurant back by force, using her Pokemon. Unfortunately, she wasn't nearly strong enough to take on all of the Team Rocket goons at once. She was nearly captured, but she barely managed to run away. Her hopes had been crushed. No matter how hard she tried, she couldn't take all of them on by herself. That's when she heard about KSA. She knew if she became part of that group, she could help out more than she would independently. She was overjoyed at the chance to do something right.

Appearance: Beatrice is around 5'4" and considers herself to be short. She has an average figure, and a somewhat unfit, since she never really enjoyed sports that much. She has dark brown hair that comes down to her lower back. She usually wears it in a ponytail, but occasionally wears it down for special occasions. She also has olive green eyes, and slightly tan skin.

Pokemon on hand: Girafarig (Rin)

Requested Agency Pokemon: Snubbull (Beulle)

RP sample:
    Spoiler:

Extra: Can I have a cookie? :3

Callandor

ughhh....
    Years
    This sounds really cool. Here's most of my SU. I'll finish this later.

Agent codename: Mistborn

Personality: Describe to us what your character is like. At least a good paragraph.

History: Is there any reason you want to become an Agent? Or do you just need a job? Put it here...

Appearance: What does your Character look like? Only put you physical appearance here - all Agents have a standard Tux - like uniform.

Pokemon on hand: Chimchar

Requested Agency Pokemon: Karbby

RP sample:

Extra: Can I Have a Cookie?

Last edited:

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
    Years
    sorry for the delay, can't find an rp sample :(

(getting rusty :()

Agent codename: Agent Seal

Personality: Balú is a rather upbeat person; he tends to be a very joking person, and enjoys making others laugh, even if sometimes it is at his own expense. His hobbies include: swimming, diving, snorkeling, exercising, and cooking for his wife. Agent Seal on the other hand, isn't as upbeat as one would think. Having been especially trained by the KSA, Balú has learned to shed all human emotion and morality, in order to cope with the antics of Team Rocket. He also has a big addiction to tobacco.

History: Balú was just a teen living in Cinnabar Island when Team Rocket rose for the third time. Although he was very active politically, and worried about the situation, his parents (along with the rest of the adults in the island) just brushed it off thinking it would be the same as before. This, however, was not to be, and Team Rocket kept gaining more notoriety and fame than it had ever done before. It was the end of Kanto as people knew it. Now, at 21 years of age, Balú has finally become Agent Seal in order to redeem Kanto from the earlier generation's apathy to do something about the Rockets before it had come to this.

Appearance: Balú, or rather Agent Seal is just below average in height, but as a KSA Agent has attained almost inhuman in terms of strength, speed, and cardiovascular strength. He is not too good-looking, although not bad-looking at all; he has tanned skin from going to the beach a lot. His hair is black and is rather curly and unkempt although it doesn't look too bad since it is pretty short. His eyes are rather large, of a dark brown color and amazingly white on the sides. He has thick lips, medium-sized ears, shaved face, and two scars on his face, one horizontal across his right eyebrow, the other horizontal as well, over his nose right under the eyes.

Pokemon on hand:
    Seel

Requested Agency Pokemon:
    Budew

RP sample:
    Spoiler:

Extra: Balú has a fiancé named Carmen who lives in Cinnabar Island with him. He has not being able to marry her because of the tough financial breakdown caused by Team Rocket. Can I have a cookie?

Last edited:

Zeph.

Years
    @ChaosofNature - Good so far :) Pending untill you get to finishing it.

@Jazmine - Now that's a good SU :D Accepted

@PsychoJigglypuff - Another great SU, Accepted

@Callandor - Pending until you finish :)

@Drunk - I'm afraid I had already reserved Lotad :P Sorry, apart from that though, Reserved until you can get a sample :)

Just to clarify, your pokemon on hand can be any pokemon you want, as long as it's not very powerfull :P

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Agent Codename: Agent Kyuubi

Personality: Ciyan (or Ci or Yann as she'd rather be called) is an energetic soul, always trying to get one step ahead of everyone. She's happy, carefree and mishchevious and loves to play mind games with everyone, popping in the odd random comment here and there just to confuse whoever she's with. She often tends to speak her mind, not thinking before opening her mouth, and can often offend people without meaning it. As she has noticed this over the years, she becomes paranoid when people start to frown or turn from her, feeling as if she's done something herself to hurt their feelings. On the outside she's outgoing and wears a grin where ever she goes, but she's taken on this role over the years, forcing this sadness into the very pits of mind so it never shows. Although extremely tough situations can often let those emotions off the chain and force her to say and do things she's never done before.

History:
    Ciyan was born and raised with her two brothers in Saffron City, her father working in Silph Co. and her mother a Pokémon Breeder. She spent most of her life playing with her brothers and his friends, growing up as a tomboy, playing video games, throwing mud and general boy stuff. Her dad was a work based man, working in the higher levels of Silph in the invention department, becoming team manager and head of department for concept and design. When Ciyan was ten, her brothers, 14 and 16, both got into parkour (click for full definition) or free-running, the sport of manouvering around cities using the least amount of energy possible. The three practised on Saffron's lowset houses at first, then moved into the larger city for more challenging courses. They'd occasionally travel to nearby towns for 'sight-reading' the cities and to test abilities on unfamiliar environments. When Ciyan was 13, both her brothers ran off to Johto and Hoenn for adventure. Ciyan, being the youngest and a girl (to her dissapointment), was forbidden to go with them.
    When Team Rocket first attacked, they hit Silph Co. hard, attacking the higher levels of the building, the same where Ciyan's Dad worked. They insisted on stealing his and Silph's ideas, which he denied. They raided his house and brought his wife (Ciyan was out free-running, convieniently) as leverage. When Ciyan's dad finally spilled his secrets, they shot him and his wife dead, as their services were no longer needed. Ciyan came home to an empty house, only to find a police officer standing outside, shaking her head. After being informed, Ciyan ran away to Cinnibar Island, leaving her past behind her and starting anew.
    Ciyan was also there when Team Rocket attacked Cinnibar Island and rebelled against them, only to be beat and fled to Fushicha City. She lived in the old Safari Park until Team Rocket struck again. She heard whisperings from the Safari Warden about the new agency and immediatley went out to investigate, eventually finding them and signing up, hoping her parkour skills would be of some kind of use.
    She has not heard from her brother's since they left for Johto.

Appearance:
    (sketchy thing i drew) Ciyan has short blonde hair with one green and one brown eye. She's quite fit and slender, as she needs to be for parkour. She's also on the short and skinny side, being about 154cm in height but can jump pretty high, which is all she needs. She wears a grey glove one one hand (sometimes on both if need be) and a bell around her neck.

Pokèmon-on-Hand: A Vulpix, also nicknamed Kyuubi (or Kyu or Yuu or Bibi), is one step ahead of Ciyan in the mischievious catagory, known for her tricks and pranks she pulls with Ciyan. She's been with Ciyan since she was 8, a gift from her mother. Kyuubi is also talented in parkour, practising alongside Ciyan for the majority of the time. Kyuubi has no curls in her tail or her hair, which Ciyan cut to suit a haircut like her own. She has seven tails, growing closer to evolution, with a bell of different tone wrapped around each one, so when she shakes all seven, a nice chord is rung.
    Flamethrower, Confuse Ray, Will-O-Wisp, Quick Attack

Requested Agency Pokemon: Nothing really appeals to me. ... So uh, I'll guess I'll wait until you update it next. If not, Stantler.

RP sample: You've seen me write, do I need to?

Extra: ... Nothing? Except, COOKIE.

Father Ash

Born from the fire.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    Agent Codename: Lightening

Personality: Alex is a quiet and contained adult though he can be very upbeat and outgoing when he's under a certain kind of persuasion *wink*. He can put himself towards any goal he's been set and can work well under any conditions, whether it be a solo job in a volcano or a team job in an arctic blizzard. Unfortunately for him he can't connect with people properly due to him not actually being able to vent out words properly to people on a friendship level.

History: Alex has no memories of his childhood, his parents or any of his upbringing at all. This is due to him having fallen from his bike through a hole deep in Turnback Cave, causing a severe case of amnesia when he was 15 . After that event Alex managed to make his way out of the cavern and lived a life of almost complete solitude inside the abandoned chateau in Eterna Forest. Eventually, at the age of 18, he obtained a job importing rare Pokémon for Giovanni. Alex had simply assumed that Giovanni was a vivid Pokémon collector and took up the job right away. After a few months of capturing he had been given an invitation to join Team Rocket. The invitation had said that Team Rocket were simply Giovanni's private team of Pokémon capturers and had made no mention of their criminal activities. He immediately took up the offer and had been ordered to move to Johto. During his stay at Johto, Alex had displayed his skill at Pokémon capture on numerous missions and was apparently a proven member of the criminal organization. A year after his joining the organisation, Alex had been moved from the Mahogany Town base to Celadon City's base in Kanto. It was after a mere few days here that the base was raided by the Celadon Police. During his time in custody Alex had explained himself to why he was working for Team Rocket and what he had seen, which was almost nothing. He eventually struck up a bargain with the Police. He would act as a double agent.

Appearance: Alex looks essentially the same as Silver (bulbapedia.bul bagarden.net/wiki/Silver_(game_character)) (no brackets and not space obviously) but with sleeker, black hair and a half Glasgow smile on the left side of his face (obtained from a brutal fight with a Hitmonlee due to a disagreement with the trainer).

Pokèmon-on-Hand: Luxray, hope that's not too powerful if so then he has an Elekid.

Requested Agency Pokemon: Would've said Stantler but someone already asked so I'll ask Corsola to be reserved.

RP sample: I haven't done this before so here goes.

Spoiler:

Extra: I can haz cookie?

Last edited:

Zeph.

Years
    @Chaos of Nature - Good, you're accepted, and about Lunatone - that's my bad :P I'll put it back up

@Maddaye - Yup, I've seen you write :) Accepted, and If you want to wait and see what pokemon appear on the list in future, that's fine.

@Father Ash - Good SU :) Yes, Luxray's a bit too powerful, so you can have Elekid, and if it's okay with Maddaye, you can have Stantler too: Accepted

@Proddit - You are now Accepted!

Okay guys, I'm thinking of starting this thing soon. I'll just wait and see if the others get round to finishing their SUs :P

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Sweet. Well, just to let you know, I'd like to reserve the next bird type you put up there *coughlikedoduopidgeyspearowtailowstarlyetccough*

Zeph.

Years
    @Sophie - Ayup :) SU's will always be open until further notice :P

Musician of Literature

La musica es la fuerza...
    Years
    Thank you for accepting my character for this Spy Agency RP.

It's OK that you messed up. Even with extensive meditation practice, we are still humans and we make mistakes sometimes. I would like to ask if I can have Lunatone and not Barboach, since Lunatone was my original choice.

Thank you.

~Infinite Meditation

_Dean_

smoke if you got it
    Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    Agent Codename: Crevan. The Irish word for "Fox".

Personality: Dean is an outgoing, hard working enthusiast who wants nothing more than to succeed in life. Though he is funny, smart, charming, and loves having a good time, Dean has a very dark side that is more present than his lighter side. Trying his best to hide it and maintain a persona of a fun loving comical friend, sometimes it becomes overwhelming. The most important people to him is his friends first. He grew up with a poor relationship with his entire family being the "black sheep" of three children.

He tries to act tough but whenever he's first confronted by a problem he grows timid as memories of his father's psychological abuse on him reacquires in his mind. His father always made him feel like he was worthless, always asking why he failed in everything he did and that he should be more like his older brother. Though Dean knew this wasn't true and that he didn't fail any of his classes in school and made it through Agency School with flying colors, still; the lack of parental support crippled his confidence as a young man.

As agent, Dean is very active. If there is ever a need he's there to help! You can always count on him to give 110%, but even he knows that sometimes - though being very few - that's not good enough.

Lady killer! Dean loves dating around and meeting women. Though he has his very charming side, though, he can be a real geek sometimes. He tries ignoring creating conversations about those sort of things when around women, but sometimes these things slip and it really embarrasses him.

History: Deans past is something he's tried to forget about for a long time. His father wasn't physically abusive, his mother never left them, his brother or sister never killed anybody, his life was just miserable as it was. As a child growing up, Dean never had a knack for mechanics. But his father was a renown "handy man", he could do almost anything, build almost anything. His father always pushed him to learn about such things but it just wasn't in Deans interest. So, instead of supporting him in what he did like such as art, music, computers, having friends, and dreaming of becoming important someday, he sheltered him from all of his friends, took away his computers, told him that his music wasn't worth listening to and his art wouldn't make bubble gum wrappers.

Dean's self confidence and moral support was at an all time low all the way through high school, battling thoughts of suicide and running away. But he was determined that even if it killed him (which was fine with him) he would excel and succeed to something greater than his father could ever imagine! He's now joined the KSA and is ready to show the world what he is made of!

Appearance: Height 5'10" - Weight 156lbs
    Spoiler:

Pokèmon-on-Hand: Eevee level 29. Moves: Quick Attack, Bite, Tail Whip, Sand Attack.

Requested Agency Pokemon: None.

RP sample:
    Spoiler:

Extra: Can I have a cookie? :<

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2011
    :D Thank you SO much! *is exploding with excitement*

Agent Codename: Swift Swan

Personality: Tessa has always been sweet and open, and is good at hiding what is troubling or upsetting her. She's very family orientated, but also enjoys her own space. As long as she's known she has loved pokemon, and prefers them to people. She is also a bit of an ease-dropper, usually in a good way.

She's always had a hardy nature, she swallowed her tears when she fell down or was teased. She's also very active, and loves running and swimming whenever she can, preferably alone or with her Houndour. Her attitude to learning is good, but she hates being nagged over and over.

She's never really had a interest in boys, she had a couple dates and a boyfriend back in High School, but now she feels that she would be to pre-occupied with her work to focus on one.

She likes to spend her time in the library and her room alone, just reading or watching t.v. She never used to like pokemon battles, but recently she's found them really interesting.

History: Tessa Poppy Day was born on the 21st of June, in a beautiful village known as Blueberry Ridge, not far from Pallet Town. She's an only child, but instead of dwelling in loneliness, she loved having her own space. And made the best of it by writing, reading and drawing in her bedroom, she prefered it to going outside and making friends.

Her mother is a flourist, and owns a popular shop just down the street, while Tessa's dad is a photographer for newspapers and magazines, and is usually abroad. Their names are Jasmine and Jack, and they both have a big interest in pokemon just like Tess. Jasmine has a Beautifly and a Vespiqueen, while Jack has a Growlithe. Both of her parents frown upon her love for spys.

When she was little she saw a spy program, and was instantly captivated by the people working for them. Soon after that she bought books and magazines on the subject - now she hopes to complete her dream.

Appearance: Tess has always been of average build, never fat, never skinny. She's 5'6 and weighs 135lbs, and she's always been happy with that. She has long dark brown hair, that always seems to curl at the ends, her light green eyes are framed by a layer of thick lashes. Which are a nice contrast to her pale skin, that she inherited from her father.

She's incredibly pretty, her long hair frames her face and behind her full lips is a good set of teeth. Her smile is child-like, and her eyes are wide with wonderment.

Tessa has an ovarly-squarish face, and when she smiles dimples pop by the ends of her mouth.

Pokèmon-on-Hand: Houndour Level 25 - moves - Crunch, Quick Attack, Ember and Shadow Ball.

Requested Agency Pokemon: None

RP sample:

I'd never thought I had seen anything as beautiful as this. The moonlight, reflecting off the clear water like a bright sillohette. The dark trees that surrounded the far coast seemed to also relfect the moons radiant beauty, their jade green branches stopped swaying and seemed to stay motionless as if gazing upon the sight like Houndour and I were.

2 weeks ago I was accepted into the Kanto Spy Aggency (KSA), I was startled that I had managed to get in. Sure, I was good at listening, had tracking skills and loved to learn. But I was also clumsy and shy, just thinking about me messing up in front of the others makes me cringe.

As I looked upon the beauty that reflected on the river, I felt a change. I felt that I was changing, me and Houndour were going to make it. No matter what.

Extra: Can I have a cookie? :)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back