• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The .:KSA (Kanto Spy Agency)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    "What about you guys?" The team leader, Agent Zeph said to anyone who was listening. "Any suggestions?"

"Attention passengers," a voice buzzed over the intercom. "we will be arriving at Mt. Moon in approximately six minutes."

Ciyan's heart skipped a beat when she heard this. She had been an official agent for such a little time and now she was about to embark on a mission. She couldn't help feeling just a little excited. Chia and Kyuubi both cried in union, both excited about this. Chia was new to the whole living business and Kyuubi couldn't wait to try out her new techniques Ciyan had taught her.

"I have a suggestion," Ciyan piped up and stood to her feet. "I'm Agent Kyūbi. And uh, how do we know that Team Rocket doesn't already have someone waiting outside for us? Or towards the higher parts of the mountain, waiting to pick us off? With long distance Pokémon, like archers. I suggest we land quite a bit away from Mt. Moon and maybe send off a flying type Pokémon to check the area, so we don't get ambushed."

<Good idea!> Kyūbi cried. <I could go check!>

<You silly Vulpix,> Chia chirped at Kyūbi. <A flying type she said. You can't fly!>

<Oh, I can't fly, but I can run and climb like you've never seen before!> Kyūbi wiggled her nose.

"Is that an okay idea?" Ciyan said, sitting back down. "Or does it seem a little absurd since there's so many of us?"

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    "I have a suggestion," one lady from earlier said, as she stood to her feet. "I'm Agent Kyūbi. And uh, how do we know that Team Rocket doesn't already have someone waiting outside for us? Or towards the higher parts of the mountain, waiting to pick us off? With long distance Pokémon, like archers. I suggest we land quite a bit away from Mt. Moon and maybe send off a flying type Pokémon to check the area, so we don't get ambushed."

"Good thinking Kyūbi, I hadn't thought of that!" Zeph said, and turned to the piolet, "How far are we?"

"Just outside Cerulean City," he replied

"Good, land here." Zeph turned back to the Agents as the aircarrier began to descend, "Okay, who has any bird pokemon? If you do, get them to fly over and inspect the area first. If they come back with an all clear, then Erif and Lightning will quietly enter the Mountain while we stay stationed here, should they call for backup. Once they report back after surveying the area, we enter. I will take Team One to infiltrate the Rocket's main hideout inside, and I'll appoint Agent Seal to take Team Two to find the Ruby - the rest of you can choose who you wish to accompany, but keep the teams even. Are we in agreement? Good, then let's go!"

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
    Years
    Agent Seal

The ride from Fuschia City had been rather dull and boring in Agent Seal's perspective. 'Too much excitement' he thought to himself a bit disappointed by the initial reactions of his teammates, who he expected to be completely proffesional. Not that he was any better, it just was.

"Attention passengers, we will be arriving at Mt. Moon in approximately six minutes."

"Good, land here." Zeph turned back to the Agents as the aircarrier began to descend, "Okay, who has any bird pokemon? If you do, get them to fly over and inspect the area first. If they come back with an all clear, then Erif and Lightning will quietly enter the Mountain while we stay stationed here, should they call for backup. Once they report back after surveying the area, we enter. I will take Team One to infiltrate the Rocket's main hideout inside, and I'll appoint Agent Seal to take Team Two to find the Ruby - the rest of you can choose who you wish to accompany, but keep the teams even. Are we in agreement? Good, then let's go!"

"No bird Pokémon here" he stated, not really caring whether they heard or not. He then took a deep breath as he began to prepare mentally for the task that lay ahead.

'You know what this means.' Balú directed a thought to his Pokémon as he clutched a Poké Ball clipped to his belt. Nervously he bit his lower lip, and then proceeded to lick where he had bitten. Sure, he was mentally, and physically prepared for the challenge that lay ahead of him, but commanding a sub-team on the first mission surpassed his expectations by far. He spoke up:

"We should come to an agreement on who the teams will be made up by before we land." He told Agent Zeph in a rapid manner. "That way, we can begin to do preparations as soon as we hit the floor, rather than having to wait for a signal, and reach a hasty decision on the spot. It'll help coordinate our teamwork, and may influence the end result." He took a pause. "Is anyone interested in joining a team in particular?" Normally he would've felt weird, or even out of line to speak up in such a way in front of the people who surrounded him, but he knew that there was no way this was the case now. As far as he was concerned, he was second-in-command.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    "Good thinking Kyūbi, I hadn't thought of that!" Agent Zeph said to Ciyan. She blushed only slightly and nodded, but inside she was dancing with joy. Good thinking! She thought to herself. The more 'good thinking' you get, the closer you'll be to some kind of promotion!

"Okay, who has any bird pokemon?" Ciyan quickly thrust her hand up and pointed to Chia. "If you do, get them to fly over and inspect the area first. If they come back with an all clear, then..." Ciyan zoned out for a bit as her subconcious listened to the team leader. Everything was happening so fast and it was so exciting. I wonder who else will go with Chia? Who else has flying types? Ciyan thought to herself. She blinked a few times and zoned back in as Agent Zeph was finishing up. "Are we in agreement? Good, then let's go!"

"Chia, go check if the coast is clear!" The Taillow nodded back and took flight into the air towards Mt. Moon. It was a fair way to fly but Taillow was young and full of energy and she could have a long rest when she came back. Ciyan tapped Agent Crevan on the shoulder, he was the only person Ciyan had really talked to.

"Want to team up?" she said to him with a bright smile on her face.

Ryu-kun

Dreeeaaaams...
    Years
    "Okay, who has any bird pokemon?" Asked agent Zeph. After a brief while, Andrew raised his head slowly.
    "Umm... Agent Zeph...? Is Haunter considered "bird", as it can fly"? Asked Andrew while taking Hauntie's ball from his belt. "I know it has no wings and it is pretty big, but it also can turn itself invisible, making it unable to be spotted by possible enemy grunts''. His hearth was thumping with mixed feelings of joy and nerveousnes.
    "If I could just have a brief talking with him, as he doesn't really know how to behave well"... Continued Andrew while blushing brightly.
    Yeah... Hauntie really haven't had to be well behaved at all. In fact... All he did, was help Andrew with pranks. Andrew DID once try to train him, but as usual, he just totally blew it all. But now, Andrew was really embaressed with the way Hauntie was. But then again, that's what a Haunter is supposed to do...

fire woven

Erif Nevow, my RP name
    Years
    "As I said I will go on the hunt for the HQ upon returning from the first mission to scout for clues if its allowed." Dan told Zeph. "If not, then I will just stay in and see about going to find other tech on the grunts or other Rocket memebers." Dan told Zeph. "After all it may come in handy to know what we are up against." Dan said as his last remark. After saying so he decided to wake up squirtle so he would be less groggy. As he awoke squirtle he explained what was going to happen at the entrance so he would be less surprised to go in before the others. He then sat down ounce more before their first mission officialy bigins. He also decided to see about a course of action for his scouting juob. He thought and came up with an idea but decided not to present it to the others. It would not affect them much anyway. He listend to the others team selection. Listening for his possible teamates.

Years
    Jazmine looked out of the Aero-Carrier, watching the lush landscape fly by below them. Growlithe was sitting on her lap, looking curiously at the Pichu that the KSA had given to her. The Pichu on the other hand, was paying no attention to Growlithe, instead, she was climbing atop Jazmine's head and emitting small sparks from it's cheeks. Jazmine turned her head away from the window and looked at her two Pokemon. "I hope you two will get along." Jazmine said with a smile, "We need to act like a team in order to perform tasks to our best ability." Growlithe and Pichu looked at each other and shrugged, agreeing to work together for the time being.

Meanwhile, some of the other agents were discussing the mission. Apparently, two agents, Agent Lightning and Agent Erif to be exact, were going to enter Mt. Moon and scout out the area. The rest of the team was to wait outside until the two agents returned. As the Aero-Carrier was approaching it's destination, Agent Kyūbi suggested that a bird Pokemon be sent out and look for any Team Rocket members that might be waiting in ambush. That was a really good idea, Jazmine thought to herself, We wouldn't want to just waltz into the area without checking to see if anybody was waiting to attack us.

Soon, the Aero-Carrier began to descend towards Mt. Moon. Jazmine's heartbeat quickened, excited to finally begin her first mission as a KSA agent. "I will take Team One to infiltrate the Rocket's main hideout inside, and I'll appoint Agent Seal to take Team Two to find the Ruby - the rest of you can choose who you wish to accompany, but keep the teams even. Are we in agreement?" Agent Zeph said to the agents. Closly following Agent Zeph's statement, Agent Seal suggested that the teams be decided before the Aero-Carrier landed.
    "Is anyone interested in joining a team in particular?" Agent Seal asked.

Jazmine nodded in agreement to Agent Zeph while thinking of what team she would prefer to join. If I join Team One, I'll probably get a lot more action than if I joined Team Two, but I expect a lot of the agents would want to join Team One for that very reason. Finding the ruby is just as important as infiltrating Team Rocket's base, and even if there is less action, I suspect I'll still get a strong sense of personal achievement if the mission ends up being successful, Jazmine thought. Turning to Agent Zeph and Agent Seal, Jazmine said, "I think I'll join Team Two to help find the Ruby."

Musician of Literature

La musica es la fuerza...
    Years
    KSA Aircraft
    Rosa had settled into her new chair. She was comfortable. "Ahh... I wish I had these seats at that hospital..." Then, she became worried. All sorts of thoughts came into her head. The thoughts that she might relive the car crash, only with an airplane. She was panicking. Rosa Raider was actually worried something bad would happen. She was the one who usually knew things, but this time, she was afraid. She looked down at Roselia. Roselia comforted her. Roselia gave Rosa the courage and Roslia gave her the sense of knowing everyting was all right. Then, Rosa checked the time. "1:00 AM," the device read. "Hmm... The other agents must be tired. Hmhmhm...I'll think up a plan that will blow Zephie's mind! Hmhmhm!" Thought Rosa.

"Luckily for me, we're going through a mountain, so my trusty Roselia should be able to defeat everyone, aside from the pesty Zubat. That is when Lunatone comes into play," Rosa was thinking. "But then," Rosa debated, " Lunar Chaos might blast a beam at another one of the agents." Then, a thought came to her head. "I studied the history of Mt. Moon, but didn't study it's geography in detail. Luckily, I have a map feature..." Rosa checked out the Mt. Moon map. "Hmm... First floor hould be easy, just which floor did those backstabbing Rockets hide it? Either a secluded part of B1F or B2F...."

A little while later, the group landed at Cerulean City outskirts. The full moon was out, slightly covered by small black clouds. The rest of the sky was blanketed by stars. Rosa checked the time. "3:00 AM," the device read. "Shoulda took a nap on the...zzz...plane," Rosa yawned. She was tired. She hadn't been asleep for 21 hours. She lived in Johto and had to walk a while to get to Fuchsia, and then she was busy thinking of a plan for the mission, so she had about zero energy left inside her.

Zeph was well rested, however, and went right into the organization of the mission. "I will take Team One to infiltrate the Rocket's main hideout inside, and I'll appoint Agent Seal to take Team Two to find the Ruby - the rest of you can choose who you wish to accompany, but keep the teams even," the leader explained. "Are we in agreement? Good, then let's go!"

Rosa was thinking about which Team to join. "Hmm... I don't think I would be good at infiltrating the hideout, but I'd easily be able to find the ruby. My decision is made."

After Agent Nightshade finished talking to Agents Zeph and Seal, Agent Swift came up to the two leaders. "Good Morning, Zeph," Rosa said faintly, "I think I'll join Team Two..."

~Infinite Meditation

Last edited:

Father Ash

Born from the fire.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    Alex decided to bring out his Elekid just so it knew what was going on. As he was getting out Thunder he realised that he still hadn't brought out his Stantler.
    "Well better sooner than later" Alex thought to himself as Thunder and the Stantler were sent out. Thunder's first reaction was to attack this straner Pokémon.
    Alex dove on Thunder to stop the Stantler from being injured before there was any real danger.
    "Leave him alone Thunder," Alex pleaded his Elekid, "He's a friend."
    After Alex had spoken Thunder was much calmer though he still glared at the Stantler in an evil way.
    "Okay then," Alex decided it'd be best just to tell them what was what, "Us three'll

Finish it later, I've got to go somewhere. Sorry.

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    The Aircarrier landed in a suitable space surrounded by a number of trees and other growth. The side doors opened and Zeph got out of his seat, hopping out of the vehicle. He waited for the others to do so aswell, while he said what they were going to do next.

"Okay, whoever has any flying pokemon," he turned to the one with the Haunter, "and your Haunter will be pefect too, send them over to make sure that entry is safe for Agents Erif and Lightning. While we wait for them to report back, the rest of us can get to grips with out new tech, aswell as make sure our pokemon are in the best possible condition. Are we all clear?"

Musician of Literature

La musica es la fuerza...
    Years
    "Okay, whoever has any flying pokemon," he turned to the one with the Haunter, "and your Haunter will be pefect too, send them over to make sure that entry is safe for Agents Erif and Lightning. While we wait for them to report back, the rest of us can get to grips with out new tech, aswell as make sure our pokemon are in the best possible condition. Are we all clear?"

"Yes, sir," said Rosa, tiredly.

"All right, Lunatone, wake me up with a psybeam," Rosa said. Lunatone came right out and blasted Agent Swift with a psybeam. That got Rosa back to her overconfident self. "Come on out, Roselia! Lets go!" Roselia was well rested and ready to train. "All right, guys, we need to be collaborative for this mission. But, first I need to focus on Lunie's control issue."

"Lunatone, develop a calm mind. Take a deep breath, and relax. When I say go, use Psybeam." Lunatone did what he was told and beamed out of turn twice. They did this three more times, and then Lunatone made no mistakes. "Perrrrrfecto!"

"Roselia, use Sunny day, Lunatone, use Psybeam. Aim at the mountain with your attack!" They excecuted the sequence almost perfectly. The psybeam went out to open space. They did it again and it hit the mountain. "Good," said Swift. "Now, Roselia, Solarbeam, Lunatone, Hypnosis!" It was a failure. They tried it 5 more times and it was excellent the fifth time.

They did more cooperative training and ended at 3:45 AM.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    "Okay, whoever has any flying pokemon," Agent Zeph turned to Agent who had piped up about the Haunter, "and your Haunter will be pefect too, send them over to make sure that entry is safe for Agents Erif and Lightning. While we wait for them to report back, the rest of us can get to grips with out new tech, aswell as make sure our pokemon are in the best possible condition. Are we all clear?"

"Yessir!" Ciyan saluted her team leader and took Chia off her shoulder and onto her finger. She chirped happily and flapped her wings and took flight. "Remember Chia what Agent Zeph said! Make sure we can get their safely!" And with that Chia flapped as hard as she could towards Mt. Moon. Ciyan could just see it in the distance, it was a huge lump on the horizon. She could only recall being at Mt. Moon once, and that was with her brothers when they had gone on a trip to find more parkour spots and Mt. Moon had proved itself useful, climbing up a huge lump of rock was excellent practise.

"So, K
    yūbi," Ciyan turned to her fox-like companion. "Maybe we should do a little bit of practise while we're here! You're on seven tails, and we wanna make that 9, right? So you can become a Ninetails! A proper Kyūbi! I mean, we do need a FireStone but Mt. Moon is a cavern afterall and is bound to have some kind of treasures underneath its rock!" Kyūbi cried back at her, with a huge grin on her face. "Maybe we can ask someone here if we can train? Wait, well, we might not since we need everyone at their full strength. Maybe we can practise on trees and stuff."

<Sure! I'm busting to get some training done!> Kyūbi jumped up and down. <Let's do it!>

"Okay, Will-o-Wisp that tree," Ciyan pointed at a random tree. "And use Flamethrower!" Kyūbi obeyed and soon enough the tree's bark had burst into flames. Kyūbi, being a smart Vulpix, quickly sucked the fire back in, as burning trees attract attention. The tree was back to the way it was, but charred by the fire.

"Okay, I think you're warmed up now," Ciyan smiled. "Let's just wait for Chia to get back."

Ryu-kun

Dreeeaaaams...
    Years
    The carrier finally landed about a Hyper Beam away from Mt: Moon. As the carrier slowly descended and the engines started to tire, Andrew got up of his seat and prepared to leave. When he finally got outside, he took a deep breath after seeing the "huge" Mt. Moon. Then, Zeph started to speak. "Okay, whoever has any flying pokemon," he turned to me, "and your Haunter will be pefect too, send them over to make sure that entry is safe for Agents Erif and Lightning. While we wait for them to report back, the rest of us can get to grips with out new tech, aswell as make sure our pokemon are in the best possible condition. Are we all clear?"

"Yes sir"! Said Andrew with mixed thoughts. He carefully took Hauntie's ball and threw it in the air. In a sudden flash of light, a Haunter with a face twisted to a smirk appeared.
    "Haunter"! It yelled and let out a creepy laugh. Then it just started Sucker Punching Andrew. Andrew dodged every attempt and escaped without a scratch. Only thing injured, was his pride. Andrew's face was as bright as a tomato, as he threw Hauntie with a rock, telling it to listen. After a while of "teaching", he turned Hauntie over to Zeph, with a slight shade of red still on his face. After that, he slowly crept a few feet behind the crew and took his Bidoof out for testing. "Bidoof" she said and started to gnaw on one of her paws.
    "Okay... Let's see what you can do..." Thought Andrew by himself, pressed a button on his SAS and took a look at Bidoof's info.
    "Hmm... Let's see now... Got it''! "Bidoof, Tackle attack now on that tree"! Bidoof took a quick look at Andrew and in a blink of an eye, started to dash towards the tree, when she was stopped by an engulfing wall of flame. Bidoof stopped on it's tracks and fell on the ground, with it's fur smoking. "This is going to be a long day..." Thought Andrew and shook his head behore fetching the charred Bidoof.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back