• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The landing of the Eagle

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    Hi there! Eagle_Master here but you can just call me Eagle!

I'm a casual pokemon fan since Gen 1 but when it comes to pokken tournament, I can be a little to much competitive.
    My favorite pokemon is Squirtle, favorite type is water, LOVE Alola Marowak and I main Chandelure in Pokken (with Sylveon and Rotom as favorite supports (even though they aren't in the same set))
    even though I do not play the games competitively (beside Pokken), it doesn't mean that I do not adore Pokemon!
    so yeah that's me.
    P.S. Pokemon mystery dungeon are better then the main games :)

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Hey there Eagle, welcome to PC! Glad to see some original fans sticking with the games. I don't own Pokkén Tournament personally but it looks like a really fun game. We have an active Pokkén Tournament section, which you can find here! Are you interested in the new versions Sun & Moon?

If you have any questions, please ask! See you around <3

Back