• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The last movie you watched?

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    The last thing that I watched was Sherlock Holmes, which was an amazing movie. Before that was Orphan which was... a bit disturbing to say the least. XD;

Commander Jupiter

Commander.
    Years
  • Sherlock Holmes; A great movie. Really nothing to say, ha. 9/10
    Avatar; Probably the best movie I have ever seen in my life, the 3-D effects were amazing. 10/10

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • I think the last movie I watched almost completely through was Saw II on the Sci-Fi channel during my Chistmas vacation (I know; I don't usually watch too much televions/movies heh). However, today I am going to go see Avatar in 3D, and I am sooo excited for that! :D

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    Last thing I saw was this movie in theaters called Leap Year with my friends. It was good I suppose, but just another predictable chick flick comedy.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2010
    Last movie I caught was Avatar! It was a lot better than expected, I guess I expect huge budget movies to fail these days.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • It was The Devil's Arithmatic about the Holocaust. It was sad, but sort of stupid...

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2010
    Eraserhead. Strange movie to say at the least, I've seen it quite a few times now and the concept's still baffling to me.

David lynch sure can make a good mind****.

Ayselipera

I watched Back to the Future for the millionth time today.

It's a family favorite.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Last one I saw was I think Avatar.

It was awhile ago, but I don't remember seeing a movie after that.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    There Will Be Blood, lol. I want to go around screaming "I'VE ABANDONED MY SON!!!"

Back