• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The last movie you watched?

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Watched The Lovely Bones today. It was actually really, really good. I thought I'd hate it, but it had the right mix of thrills and creeps.

Years
    Watched a few movies at a friend's place because my TV had caught fire recently.

The Omega Man, with Charleton Heston. Good movie. Different. Had a
    black guy kinda go albino because of the viral stuff going on.

28 Days Later and 28 Weeks Later. He doesn't own the third installment. Says he heard it was trash. I wouldn't know.

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    Book of Eli...

Spoiler:

The Cynic

♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥
    Years

It was OK. You think for a movie so expensive... thats taken so long to make... they could think up a better name than "unobtainium".

Its also fun to play "Count the Pocohauntus Cliches!". Any minute your expecting someone to burst into "Can you paint with all the coulours of the wind".

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    La Amistad (1997) really powerful film, a personal fave.

luf100

Team Rocket Grunt
    Years
    I watched Once Upon a Time in Mexico last night. I still have no idea what it was actually about, it was so random, but it was worth it just to see Johnny Depp. xD The action stuff was cool though and it was funny too.

|Maximus|

I'm back~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2010
    The last movie I watched was...

Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs

Oh God what a funny movie.

Back