• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The last person you talked to...

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
The last person I talked to IRL was my bus driver as I thanked them before stepping off. :( I feel bad, because I don't know if they'd be able to keep their job, but hey, at least they're a pterodactyl and that's pretty awesome.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
My mom :) I was telling her about my mother's day post on here^^

She had a lot of cheerfulness in her voice when she was complimenting on my post :)

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
The last person I talked to IRL was my bus driver as I thanked them before stepping off. :( I feel bad, because I don't know if they'd be able to keep their job, but hey, at least they're a pterodactyl and that's pretty awesome.

Why? Did he do a bad job?

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
I would capture it, and clone it until I have a pterodactyl army, then I'd take over this world and become its rightful king.

Back